❤[ CH7] Nai Keun Nao Sang Dao Yung Oun (Pordeecom): Louise Hesse / Stephanie Auernig

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
:crybaby2:The comment "Tears,blood, and sweat" that louis display in this scene. Indeed very well done.:clap::crybaby2:

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
:risas3::love:I don't think I can ever EVER get tired of watching this!Makes my heart flutter everytime!! I need myself a Pawat!!:risas3::love: I mean come on! His first taste of Lew's cake was the cream on her lips! like what the!! how can anyone dislike this?! haters lol. They're too darn cute
!!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
did they cut out the watching the sunset scene? I dont see anyone capping it on social media hahahhahaha ooooh CH7 why you playing with me? Lew was wearing a green dress I think. That scene showed in the opening credits

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Omg. Overload sweetness with Steph and Louis! Love it. Can't get enough of them. I want to see Steph paired up with the second male lead in their own lakorn. He's a cutie!

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
did they cut out the watching the sunset scene? I dont see anyone capping it on social media hahahhahaha ooooh CH7 why you playing with me? Lew was wearing a green dress I think. That scene showed in the opening credits
not sure, but yeah it does seemlike some scenes from the OSTs MVs and opening credits are missing which sucks!!!

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
:love: I really want to see them in a slap kiss after this. Since they've played in an action one already + this one is romantic drama = now it needs to be slap kiss 5555:risas3::cheer:

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
AWWWWH!:sad6: Last episode aired today. Am I the only one who's sad? I really love this pairing...who knows when they'll pair up again knowing the ratings didn't do so well... Let me just say LouiStephany really had that natural chemistry. Their sweet scenes felt so realistic and natural. I haven't seen a lakorn like this in a long time where pranang didn't have constant misunderstandings and their sweet moments didn't get rushed up into just one episode, but they had so many darn cute scenes :risas3::love:in almost every ep as they grew to love each other, that's what I loved most about this lakorn. Though some cute scenes between them were cut out!:BangHead: (shown in OST MV) all the scenes that weren't made up for it ( i guess lol). And omg! I love Lew's mom and Gina's bickery relationship :pancarta: it was so funny + cute! And manager Ek was a very good manager. As for Mick my gosh I couldn't come to hate him. Poor guy :( let's say he was the one who broke my heart the most throughout the lakorn (pitiful). He was a good bad boy ( if that makes sense lol). I'm emotionally withdrawn right now lmao! Like ugh lew and pawat is the cutest thing!!!!!!:fighting3::love::cheer::BangHead::risas3::rolleyes::eek::confused: This lakorn was the end of my 2018 and the beginning of my 2019... k...bye... ohhh and props to Steph!:clap:!! she said once in an interview that she doesn't like romantic lol like she just doesn't do romantic lol like she's just the straighforward type lol. but dam gurl played romantically well in here 5555:thumbup:

Last edited:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Love Stephanie and Louis paring! She was so beautiful throughout the whole lakorn. Towards the end, omg I love Mick's character and feel so sad for what he has been through. He really loves Lew. I couldn't help but think they should of made Mick's role into p'ek, but let it be Louis instead (if that make any sense). But what role will Mick take? It definitely dragged towards the end, but it was interesting.

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
AWWWWH!:sad6: Last episode aired today. Am I the only one who's sad? I really love this pairing...who knows when they'll pair up again knowing the ratings didn't do so well... Let me just say LouiStephany really had that natural chemistry. Their sweet scenes felt so realistic and natural. I haven't seen a lakorn like this in a long time where pranang didn't have constant misunderstandings and their sweet moments didn't get rushed up into just one episode, but they had so many darn cute scenes :risas3::love:in almost every ep as they grew to love each other, that's what I loved most about this lakorn. Though some cute scenes between them were cut out!:BangHead: (shown in OST MV) all the scenes that weren't made up for it ( i guess lol). And omg! I love Lew's mom and Gina's bickery relationship :pancarta: it was so funny + cute! And manager Ek was a very good manager. As for Mick my gosh I couldn't come to hate him. Poor guy :( let's say he was the one who broke my heart the most throughout the lakorn (pitiful). He was a good bad boy ( if that makes sense lol). I'm emotionally withdrawn right now lmao! Like ugh lew and pawat is the cutest thing!!!!!!:fighting3::love::cheer::BangHead::risas3::rolleyes::eek::confused: This lakorn was the end of my 2018 and the beginning of my 2019... k...bye... ohhh and props to Steph!:clap:!! she said once in an interview that she doesn't like romantic lol like she just doesn't do romantic lol like she's just the straighforward type lol. but dam gurl played romantically well in here 5555:thumbup:
Absolutely agree with you, I really love this pairing :love: I watched it in 3 days. Last year I watched the lakorn with Mik and Steph, I like Mik, but I don't like them together...they didn't give me any feels. I'm surprised to see a few comments in this thread. Thank you so much to Thippy for subbing this lakorn...Thank you thank you :worship2:

But will the channel release uncut scenes? Or we can see them only in the MV? :crybaby2:

Last edited:

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Omg. Same! I like Mik but I just don't feel anything when I watch MikSteph...lol odd... But yeah I'm still bummed about how they cut some cute scenes between PraNang. I doubt they'd release it. It will just have to be our job to imagine what happened lmao. And lastly thank you thank you thank you Thippy for subbing. Really appreciate your hard work!!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I finished this drama a few days ago, I loved the chemistry between Stephanie and Louise :), I also loved the 2nd couple as well.

It was a good drama :).

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Not gonna lie... this lakorn was boring. I love Steph and the storyline was interesting but the way the scenes played out put me to sleep. Louis and Steph had chemistry and I enjoyed their scenes together but I would have preferred if they bickered for a longer time. After they started getting along so early on, there was really nothing else going for them other than the occasional jealousy and pushing each other away for the typical reasons. This lakorn could have taken out a few episodes and there was no need to add an additional bad guy. I'm not quite sure what they wanted the fiancé's character to be. Like he was a bad guy and then it is revealed he has mental issues and then he's all of a sudden a good guy who loved the n'ek the whole time, maybe it was the inconsistent acting from the actor as well but by the last episode I had enough. I wish there was more going on for the p'ek in this lakorn. Like his past with his stepsister, playing piano, and helping the n'ek was pretty much his whole thing in this lakorn. Noey and Chap's characters were boring as hell. You could care less about them and the whole ex-wife thing. They really made this lakorn super boring. Also, Noey's character was dumb. It made no sense for her to even enter into a relationship with Louis.