[Ch7] Koo Za Rod Zab (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Min Pechaya

erinhang

sarNie Adult
According to minnietheweir_interfc,
https://www.instagram.com/p/-ePPS3TeZB/?taken-by=minnietheweir_interfc (the video on instagram)

Alek (to Baitong): "No need to take pics of us...because I am not Hia Weir (note: Min's Prince)... I am Alek ka... I didn't intend to take Hia Weir's place... #StickyRiceCouple fans, please don't get mad at me na...%#<€^^£¥..." // Min: "... Good that u can realize it!"
Territory Marked!No Trespass!
Alek is so funny; that's why  I admire him. Here are some 2 pictures from their event together today

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
that's was so cute of Alek said it. :) :)  I like Alek a lot after Sapai Jao.

Weir and Alek look like real Princes. So do Min and Preaw. 

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Lauj said:
Hello New to this and just wanted to pop in so you guys know there's another Weir&Min fan
Yay! We got more fans. I'm just going to post updates of Weir and Min for fans. I'm such a big fan since Pin Anong. Join in the conversation Lauj :dance1:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
She's probably one of the girls that Weir is having a relationship with, because in the lakorn, Weir does play as a playboy  :pervie:

erinhang

sarNie Adult
This is for all minnietheweir fans... It will be a year on Dec 16 since Weir and Min went to China to promote Pin Anong (their first lakorn). Time sure flies! I remember being on instagram that day and being super happy. 
cr: minnietheweiratpanthip
Does anyone PinAnong?
cr: minnietheweiratpanthip

erinhang

sarNie Adult
OMG! I was at school on instagram and I saw Weir Min Kwan together for the calendar!!!!! :woot:  I tried going on this website, but of course I couldn't because it was "forbidden" at  my school. Here are some pics
 cr: minnnietheweiratpanthip
 cr: weirmin_family
Min look so beautiful; Kwan also looks very pretty

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I prefer romantic drama too, but that's okay, their first two were romantic dramas already...as long as this isnt action, I'm good with the silly acting from Weir&Min.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
cr: minnietheweir_interfc

One of the year-end polls from some Thai press:
Our #StickyRiceCouple hits the top 5 list of the "favorite koojin", even though they didn't have a lakorn in 2015 How the two @minpechaya@weir19 are loved and cheered by Thais! (note: the other four couples are Nadech-Yaya, Mark-Kim, Sean-Esther and Boy-Margie)
I know Yadech, Bargie didn't have a lakorn together in 2015 too. MK did Ab Ruk Online with Anne and Peter, I'm not sure Sean and Esther though.
1st place (of course) is Yadech
2nd place is MK
3rd is Sean-Esther
4th is MW :woot: 
5th is Bargie

AdeNike

sarNie Egg
Mahalo said:
Oh, Pancake and Weir weren't a koo jin. They were a koo kwan. That's even bigger. The channel over-promoted them. I wasn't able to tune into any of Weir's lakorns until he broke up with her. I like Weir with different actresses. When fans say we want Weir and Min to take a break from each other we mean 2 or 3 years before working together again, not almost a decade like Weir and Kwan. That's tooooooooo long. No fanbase can endure that. The reason why Weir and Min don't have as many events as Yadech is because Ch.7 doesn't promote their couples as much as Ch.3. Ch.3 is all about making money from their stars, which is the reason why they have so many koo jins. I do not like that because I get tired of seeing the same pairings. IF my favorites were to pair up over and over again, I'd get sick and tired of them too. That's why I favor actors who can work with different actors and still have chemistry. I won't get bored and can tune into all their lakorns. I was beginning to enjoy Weir's individual freedom pairing with other actresses besides Pancake but now it seems that he's stuck with Min. I liked them in PA, but I'd like them to give me some time to miss them. I don't miss them right now. Lol.   

I'm really not bothered by repeated pairing, I think I'm kind of used to it, since I watch more dramas from Ch.3. But if an actor or actress can have an awesome chemistry with other actors/actresses then that's pretty good, it shows they are very talented. The only problem I have with repeated pairing is that it gives fans hopes that they are couples off-screen which is not always the case lol!

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Thanks for the poll, erinhang. Happy to see them on the list, 4th place is still better since they are no lakorn together in 2015. :) :)