[Ch7] Koo Za Rod Zab (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Min Pechaya

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
erinhang said:
I wish Weir and Min stop doing romantic/comedy together. I want them to do like a drama/romance together, but I'll still watch it
Their past works have been drama/romance with a touch of comedy so this romcom thing will be new new. Hehe. I can't wait for Weir in comedy, but like I've been complaining I don't know if I want Min in comedy. :Ghehe:

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
Oh so happy to hear that my favorite couple reunites again
I heard that Weir will start filming his scenes first while Min finishes her movie in China 
Cant wait to see the fitting <3

erinhang

sarNie Adult
According to Minnietheweir_interfc instagram.... 
"Por Plala HoMae Plala Hi"(Tentative) The new lakorn of our #stickyricecouple is said to have the fitting and blessing ceremony on Nov. 3, 2015!!! #MinnieTheWeirfans, R U Ready?!!!❤❤ Counting down the days...⏰⌚⏳
... I'm counting down the days for sure! 13 more days for me; that's less then 2 weeks! :dance1: Can someone please translate the title Por Plala HoMae Plala Hi for me?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Por Pla Lai Mae Pla Rah translates to Father of Eels Mother of Pickled Fish. I know por pla lai is associated with guys who are players. So this is implying that Weir will play a player who changes after meeting Min, the owner of a fermented fish company, something he hates. The title is subject to change since it's informal. This is an original story. Despite its weird storyline, it'll be a hit because Mum Mai is sooooo good at coming up with original stories. I love this new company. Too bad they use Weir and Min too much.

And I know some people write the company as Moom Mai but I'd like to spell Thai names according to how the person/company represents themselves. They write it as Mummai.   

****แจ้งข่าวบวงสรวงละครเรื่องใหม่ของ เวียร์-มิน***
วันอังคารที่ 3 พฤศจิกายนนี้ มีบวงสรวงละครเรื่องใหม่ของค่ายมุมใหม่ "พ่อปลาไหล...แม่ปลาร้า" (ชื่ออย่างไม่เป็นทางการอาจมีการเปลี่ยนแปลงชื่อ) โดยพระ-นางของเรื่องเป็นการกลับมาพบกันอีกครั้งของ "เวียร์-ศุกลวัฒน์" คู่กับ "มิน-พีชญา" ณ สถานีโทรทัศน์สีกองทัพบกช่อง7
เครดิต. Baitongzae .ผู้จัดการส่วนตัวของมิน
(ขอบคุณข้อมูลจาก Jurairat Seangchanchai)

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I feel like I have been waiting for Min and Weir to reunite for forever now! YES! FIANLLY!!!!! THANK GOODNESS!!! I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL I WAS OLD! LOVE THIS COUPLE!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I like light-hearted romantic comedy lakorns that have some drama but not too much drama. Seems like this lakorn is going to be just that!!! =D

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Min just came back to Thailand. She finished filming her Chinese movie already. I can't wait for the fitting ceremony on November 3rd! 6 more days! That's less than a week! :woot:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Official title for this lakorn is Koo Sah Rod Saep. I think I butchered the spelling in English. Lol. คู่ซ่ารสแซบ

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
He will be speaking Isan so I guess the plaid shirt with the suit add a bit of a rural twist to it?