[Ch7] Koo Za Rod Zab (Mummai) : Weir Sukollawat / Min Pechaya

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I hope it's right this time. That would mean 20 days for me. I'm keeping my hopes low, because Ch7 might change their mind again. I really do hope they have their dates right though. I'm so annoyed of being told it's going to air one day and then when that day comes, it doesn't. I'm still very excited for WM onscreen though.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I hope it's right this time. That would mean 20 days for me. I'm keeping my hopes low, because Ch7 might change their mind again. I really do hope they have their dates right though. I'm so annoyed of being told it's going to air one day and then when that day comes, it doesn't. I'm still very excited for WM onscreen though.
True, Ch7 used to change their mind quickly. And yes, I'm so excited about them onscreen this month. Happy happy.........

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Yay! Thanks for positing the music video on here.
I'm so happy to see a few new scenes in the mv! I'm so excited for this!:cheer:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay thank you so much for posting the full MV. They are so cute and funny!!! I hope someone's willing to sub this though :(

maipin

sarNie Hatchling
^Yeah true! Hoping someone will sub so that we understand what is this lovely dovely fights about
I have questions.

How many episodes are there in this drama?
Are they done filming? I saw the pictures floating around since 2016?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
^Yeah true! Hoping someone will sub so that we understand what is this lovely dovely fights about
I have questions.

How many episodes are there in this drama?
Are they done filming? I saw the pictures floating around since 2016?
It varies. They don't usually reveal how many episodes are there but it is likely between 12-15 or more than that if it's a bit long but it doesn't exceed 20 or 25.
Yes. Scheduled to air February 20.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know who pin this but its not airing until February 20, 2017.

I'm going to unpin this lakorn until February 20.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
^Thank you! It's nice to see a comedy lakorn in the next line up to be aired... like a balance between different genres.
Teaser looks funny and cute. Fingers crossed that someone will sub it. Can't wait to see them back on screen.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
Yeah, I've been through times where I could not understand, so I know how it feels:). Plus in giving summaries, it may attract more fans that don't understand Thai:thumbup:.
We have 13 more days:clap:! I'm so excited. I didn't know that Weir sings another song in here. I can't wait to hear it!:aaaaa: