❤ [CH3] Tra Barp See Chompoo (Love Drama Company): Pon Nawasch/Bua Wansiri

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished reading the weirdly Google translated version of the novel.
- The novel has so many scenes with more characters, I think if they really bring the storyline there we would have like 40 episodes at least
- Kiew fought back so many times but fails. Sigh, she had loved Pete all her life
- Pete had some serious rivals who really care for Kiew but he won in the end LOL
- All the kisses and willing scenes hahahahahhaha
- My dear Google translator calls Pete as "Rainy season" LOL
If u don’t mind, can u post the link to the website? I really want to read the novel :angel10:

ABG

sarNie Egg
I was anticipating this lakorn after seeing Bua's previous lakorn, and I thought Pon was cute. But I didn't watch it immediately because I was skeptical after seeing some snippets on ig, I thought it'd be boring. But, I'm so glad I started watching it and it's finished, so I don't have to wait for the episodes to come out!

I've just finished episode 7 and so far, I like all the characters. Yes, including Chaya. I love their friendship, the ups and downs and the cute scenes between the leads. But I stupidly checked out the pics on ig and came across the drama to be unfolded and did not expect it to turn out that way. I'll still watch it.

My original thought was that Chris' personality would definitely win any girl. He's such a nice guy. And in reality, even I would probably like him. Even though I would find Pete more attractive . Pon has such a cute smile. I like the other friend who smiles a lot too. He seems like fun. I didn't mind the scenes between him and Pa.

Have any of you checked out Pon's ig acc? I scrolled to his earlier pics and he looks so different now. I love how people look so average when they're a kid and grow up to be so stunning.

ABG

sarNie Egg
I forgot to add, sometimes Pon resembles a young Kade Tarntup. I was never a fan of Kade and always wondered why so many people like him, even Noon W. But, Pon is much more handsome.

ABG

sarNie Egg
Noone comes here anymore? I just finished watching it and really enjoyed it. Yes, some parts were nonsense, but all the sweet scenes made me smile. I haven't done that in ages! Plus, I'm really liking Pon. He has a really nice smile and his acting and facial expressions were really good for someone new. On top of that, the kissing scenes were not awkward between the both of them. I hope he can continue to get more interesting lakorn and I anticipate his and Nychaa's lakorn. I know people want him and Bua to pair again, but I want to see him with someone else. I started to think Bua looked older than him when she graduated and worked, mainly her hair and outfit made her look older. Anyway, two thumbs up from me!

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Noone comes here anymore? I just finished watching it and really enjoyed it. Yes, some parts were nonsense, but all the sweet scenes made me smile. I haven't done that in ages! Plus, I'm really liking Pon. He has a really nice smile and his acting and facial expressions were really good for someone new. On top of that, the kissing scenes were not awkward between the both of them. I hope he can continue to get more interesting lakorn and I anticipate his and Nychaa's lakorn. I know people want him and Bua to pair again, but I want to see him with someone else. I started to think Bua looked older than him when she graduated and worked, mainly her hair and outfit made her look older. Anyway, two thumbs up from me!
Hahaha. Yeah, in reality Bua is older than him by like 7 years so if she came off like that it's fine. But it's cute that their appearance complement each other.
I do wish Bua and Pon acted together again but yeah. I would hope to see him with the newer generation of Ch.3 actress with him since he is still very young.
Kao, Prima, Rinranda, Natalie....

Reactions: ABG

ABG

sarNie Egg
I was aware of the age difference before I watched, so maybe my opinion is prejudice. But I've always thought Bua looked older than her age, early 30s. Also, Pon looks young. He was probably 21 when he filmed this? But I kept thinking he was 19 or 20 (Not a huge difference to his age at the time). Perhaps it was the immature character he portrayed, and the ripped jeans and t shirt look. And, his voice sounds very young.

I'm not familiar with any of the new actors you've mentioned. Unfortunately, I very rarely give newbies a chance. Most of them usually disappoint me. Maybe I should be more open minded. Pon and Bua certainly didn't disappoint.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
I was aware of the age difference before I watched, so maybe my opinion is prejudice. But I've always thought Bua looked older than her age, early 30s. Also, Pon looks young. He was probably 21 when he filmed this? But I kept thinking he was 19 or 20 (Not a huge difference to his age at the time). Perhaps it was the immature character he portrayed, and the ripped jeans and t shirt look. And, his voice sounds very young.

I'm not familiar with any of the new actors you've mentioned. Unfortunately, I very rarely give newbies a chance. Most of them usually disappoint me. Maybe I should be more open minded. Pon and Bua certainly didn't disappoint.
No, you're fine. You're new to watching Thai lakorn and the Thai actress and actors so of course there's going to be a lot bias.
Hahahahhaa. I use to be like that too when I was younger. But now I am a veteran at this, and I pay too much attention to
actors and actress from the 80's time till now. The newer generations are the ones that are throwing me off. Hahhaha. But
yeah Pon, is the newer generation but he definitely pulled it off really great especially since this was his first leading role.
He did so much better than some of the veteran actors. Hahhah.

ABG

sarNie Egg
No, you're fine. You're new to watching Thai lakorn and the Thai actress and actors so of course there's going to be a lot bias.
Hahahahhaa. I use to be like that too when I was younger. But now I am a veteran at this, and I pay too much attention to
actors and actress from the 80's time till now. The newer generations are the ones that are throwing me off. Hahhaha. But
yeah Pon, is the newer generation but he definitely pulled it off really great especially since this was his first leading role.
He did so much better than some of the veteran actors. Hahhah.

Actually, I'm not new to lakorn. I grew up with it, since my mum watched it a lot. I only started watching in the late 90's in high school. So I'm old haha . Actors were so few back then. I stopped watching once I started uni due to, I guess uni lifestyle? Going out too much, maybe haha. But now, I've come back to lakorn these recent years as a form of relaxation. After work and kids, I get to wind down with an episode or 2 in bed. Thanks to smart phones. There are so many new actors. Most of the ones I grew up watching now play the parent. I don't like a lot of them unfortunately. But if Pon was around when I was younger, I'd seriously be an obsessed school girl haha.

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
just happen to see a trailer for this and end up watching it haven't watch a thai drama for awhile, thought this was pretty good though the guy got away so easily at the end, guess it like that for most lakorns lol. thought the pairing was cute... bua looks young to me. i remember i didn't like her in the mark/yaya drama but this drama made me like her, and i think i read news that they already have another drama together will definitely tune in

vina

sarNie Egg
Hello guys!

I just want to share how much I like Trabab See Chompoo. Although there are times that I want to punch Peat in the face for being a jerk and an a-hole, I still enjoyed the lakorn because of the chemistry of the two leads and the unpredictability of the drama.

Drama rate: 8/10

Looking forward to watching Pon and Bua together again on another lakorn soon.

danwfan

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone! I just started binge watching this drama and I have no idea why I am still watching it. I do not know how anyone can love, like or want to be around a guy like Peat?? I guess the saving grace of the drama is Pon and Bua's amazing chemistry together.

fun

Expired Sarnie
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!! BUA IS 30!!! How in the world is that possible! She looks way younger than Kim and Yaya!

I thought she was around Mild's age. They kind of resemble each other in body shape, height and hair.

Anyway I am half way through this lakorn and am not sure why it was popular.