❤ [CH3] Tra Barp See Chompoo (Love Drama Company): Pon Nawasch/Bua Wansiri

Suiiiilove90

sarNie Egg
You might have to buy the book, i was listening to audio on yt that had some chapters towards the end.
Indeed I found some way to buy the rest of chapters. 100BTH :((
But dont know how many chapters there are, maybe I would have to pay more.

The ending is cute, but rest of last episode is meh. Chaya&Kriss became the main couple of a old kdrama with cancer and red leaves LOL

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Indeed I found some way to buy the rest of chapters. 100BTH :((
But dont know how many chapters there are, maybe I would have to pay more.

The ending is cute, but rest of last episode is meh. Chaya&Kriss became the main couple of a old kdrama with cancer and red leaves LOL
I tried looking for the book but its all thai websites.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Well that ending was disappointing.
Kinda sucks since this director is responsible for Full House and Kiss Me-- AWESOME direction, but the writers seriously played themselves with the script.

Hopefully Pon and Bua can get another drama with a better script. And hopefully the director can get some decent writers again :facepalm:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Oyyyyyy! Why are they so cute? I'm over here getting secondhand shyness. And they kept teasing Pon about pairing up with Bua again. 5555
It'll be possible if P'Kai Waraiyut sees the popularity of the two together. He's the one in glasses sitting next to Bua.... If he could put Son and Pat together a couple times, he could put Pon and Bua together again. I'll believe in him! 5555

Still have to watch the ending....

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡