❤ [CH3] Tra Barp See Chompoo (Love Drama Company): Pon Nawasch/Bua Wansiri

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
So Gift or Chaiya made a post mourning a friend and i see a comment demanding eng sub and another they like bua and pon but not her. Rude much.
Wow, really? Some people can be so immature. She is acting. You can hate the character, but being rude to the actor portraying the role is very childish. Watching the interviews of all the main casts together, she doesn't seem like a bad person. In fact, she is cute and funny.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
They better not let his fame die down. With a little more time Pon would be a polished gem. He's got most of his expressions on point.

I'd love to see him with all the n'eks shorter than him. 5555 which is a lot. And please with n'eks that aren't afraid of skinship and kissing.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Wow, really? Some people can be so immature. She is acting. You can hate the character, but being rude to the actor portraying the role is very childish. Watching the interviews of all the main casts together, she doesn't seem like a bad person. In fact, she is cute and funny.
She's done really good because people are so into hating her character, just some people go over board. I'll be keeping an eye on her in the future.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
These are my fan arts for the week.

So pretty :).

:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Pon was like, you can come meet me and my wife at December fest. On 15th dec. Everyone dont forget to come, na wifes.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BrZS8DOBd-6/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=70t5po7yq6z2
:risas3:

Aww these to are so cute, I hope they will get paired up again, later on :).

mave_nice

Nadech♥Yaya

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but just look at that fine body. I don't like it when a guy is too buff, or too skinny. I like my guy to be right in the middle. You can tell that he is healthy, and his abs are still visible enough.
Sexxxyyy! I like his body too. Not too buff but toned enough. Ahhh I think I am falling for Pon.