❤ [CH3] Tra Barp See Chompoo (Love Drama Company): Pon Nawasch/Bua Wansiri

sarN

sarNie Granny
That scene where the dad walked in on them was awkward and funny at the same time. I’ve never seen anyone walked in on the parangs after love making in lakorns before. This is a first. Lol
It happen before , it those tactics from the books of trick to snatch the p'ek by n'rai.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
It happen before , it those tactics from the books of trick to snatch the p'ek by n'rai.
But from the ones I’ve seen was that the love scenes never happened and having the parent walked in on them like that??

sarN

sarNie Granny
Wait, I take that back. Something like that happened in NR, after Poodit rape Saiparn. That didn’t feel awkward though. Lol
Rat, just great , i have flash back to that scene now , i didn't feel awkward either how the whole crew just line up at the door to the scene BUT how out of thin air , Saiparn's cleavage jump from A cup to D cup in one eps is still mind bogging

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Rat, just great , i have flash back to that scene now , i didn't feel awkward either how the whole crew just line up at the door to the scene BUT how out of thin air , Saiparn's cleavage jump from A cup to D cup in one eps is still mind bogging
:risas3::risas3::risas3:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ugh, I keep seeing this on IG and I can't wait to watch it after the semester ends. Y'all keep tempting me! LOL I really like Bua from KMSR and Pon from SNC. I still can't believe Pon is younger than me. T_T He's so freakin' cute. lol I hope someone uploads the unedit version 'cause I need to see the good stuff once I start on this lakorn. By the way, I have a few questions. Are they somewhat following along with the storyline shared? And do we know how many episodes this lakorn will have yet? It's a evening lakorn so I know we'll probably have like over 30 episodes. T_T lol

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
Ugh, I keep seeing this on IG and I can't wait to watch it after the semester ends. Y'all keep tempting me! LOL I really like Bua from KMSR and Pon from SNC. I still can't believe Pon is younger than me. T_T He's so freakin' cute. lol I hope someone uploads the unedit version 'cause I need to see the good stuff once I start on this lakorn. By the way, I have a few questions. Are they somewhat following along with the storyline shared? And do we know how many episodes this lakorn will have yet? It's a evening lakorn so I know we'll probably have like over 30 episodes. T_T lol
It is supposed to end on 19th of december, so lakorn has 24 episodes :confused12:

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
I watched episode 12 and 13 with eng sub...I was so eagerly waiting for this, but now...now I'm just so sad :crybaby2:Does someone know if there will be a Kiew's revenge? How will she react to Peat's truth? I'm certain he loves her but he's too into his desire for revenge :(

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I'm sorry hun but idk how.
Do you use the app or website? Theres apps for recording tablet or phone screen and websites to save videos.
I usually save videos or photos that you usually cant by going through the view source with chrome

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
It is so weird to see that guy playing the dad acting so nice here !

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
I was so embarrassed for them getting caught in bed together. AWKWARD! :facepalm::risas3: And my heart broke a little for dad who love them so much. It is disgusting to find out your children did that because you love them both dearly on your side of the shoe. I am glad he's understanding even though I still stand on the reality side of disgusted "sibling" taboo. haha Chaya is annoying but she is starting to get more annoying. :BangHead:

lazee123

sarNie Egg
Kiew will be so heartbroken & hurt when she finds out that he married her to begin revenge on her dad. That in turn will hurt Pete as well. His thirst for revenge against his dad is not allowing him to see clearly. I do believe that he does love Kiew, but his need for revenge is too strong. If Kiew leaves him after finding out, what will he do then.