❤[Ch3] The Cupids Series Part 5 : Sorn Ruk Kammathep (Broadcast Thai Television) Cheer & Toey P.

cecilia

Staff member
I shipped Cheer with Karn so bad then and now I'm doing the same thing with her and Toey --- I'm crushing on Toey as Angkorn so bad right now! He stole my heart in this serie, more so than BRJ. It's that smile and cheerful personality!

I can relate to Oil -- those protective women!!! Let her breathe ...

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I shipped Cheer with Karn so bad then and now I'm doing the same thing with her and Toey --- I'm crushing on Toey as Angkorn so bad right now! He stole my heart in this serie, more so than BRJ. It's that smile and cheerful personality!

I feel the same about Cheer and Toey.. hopefully they get to pair up again........

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid

Same here too. I ship Cheer and Toey hard like I ship Cheer with Kan back in the days. Cheer and Toey are so adore together and cutie. I really like how, whoever Cheer work with have chemistry good together. I hope Broadcast or K'Nong pair these two up again. Would like to see these two in a slap/kiss lakorn.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is a clip of Toey on this show today.

The hosts tease Toey about Cheer. Got to love how Toey is shy talking about Cheer.

Toey part star at the 11:12 mark

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
So this is the series I'm watching only.And I'm thinking of making one MV for them.Hope you guys enjoyed it.It's not that beautiful but...I'm in love with this song and the lakorn..The meaning though..:love::love:
Secret Romance OST-love song

chalight

sarNie Egg
im so ready to see the challenge between the mom&granny and Toey!! its not an easy task ^^suk suk

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are some photos and clips of Toey and Cheer along with Tono and Nychaa on this show today.

Cr to: as tag in photos

Click on the photos for bigger version.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Just watch a little bit of today episode a still waiting for CH3 to upload it.

It look like Oil's grandma is a little bit understand but man Oil's mom is hard.

Watching this last episode seem like there not enough for-everything to tie in for the last scene of them to have a happy end. Wish there were at least one more episode. It just fell rush in this last episode. Will have to come back later for my full thought after watching the hold episode.

alissaax

Honestly I'm crazy about toey nowww!

alissaax

Omggg omgggggvgggg djdjgriisjsejfkslwfogknsmsksdkckxk it ended!!!! :crybaby2::crybaby2:
i liked him since BR but was a fan since he in Khunchai Rachanon.
I didn't watch BR or Khun Chai Rachanon... I don't like bomb. I didn't finish the bracelet one with Janie and Jui.

Last edited:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Omggg omgggggvgggg djdjgriisjsejfkslwfogknsmsksdkckxk it ended!!!! :crybaby2::crybaby2:

I didn't watch BR or Khun Chai Rachanon... I don't like bomb. I didn't finish the bracelet one with Janie and Juo.
He's so funny in Khun chai series. He was such a warrior in BR; loved it. I watch Khun chai for Taew and the storyline.

oh yah, that bracelet lakorn forgot about it hehe. It was good too.

alissaax

He's so funny in Khun chai series. He was such a warrior in BR; loved it. I watch Khun chai for Taew and the storyline.

oh yah, that bracelet lakorn forgot about it hehe. It was good too.
I'm not really a fan of Taew either but I watch her dramas sometimes. I want to see her pair up with Nadech again. I don't think Bomb is a good actor... I really like Ice Amena but I passed on the drama she had with Bomb... I watch only 10mins on the first episode.
I only watch 2 or 3 episodes of BR with my sister because she has a friend or friend of a friend that was an extra. The Khun Chai series I watch and finished only the last two parts...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Yah, I dont really watch Bomb either. Need some major improvement.

Goodness, I cried a pond over here lol. The tears kept rolling down my cheeks. Ayaiii! Hate that it ended ugh. I'll watch Tono/Nycha to see how I like it. It seems cute.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Gosh, they're so cute together. I'm here giggling like a little girl LOL Looking forward to both their future projects whether it's w/ someone else or together.

This is my first time watching Cheer, but she has been a pleasure to watch! When I get the chance, I'll definitely look up other lakorns she's done :3

As for Toey, he has become one of my favorites. I first saw him in Khun Chai Rachanon and then in Bang Rajun. I didn't watch the one w/ Janie & Jui because ghost/horror lakorns aren't really my thing, but I find him so swoon-worthy. That smile of his gets to me every single time I tell you lol He's not the best, but whenever I watch him I can't help but want to see him more ^^