❤[Ch3] The Cupids Series Part 5 : Sorn Ruk Kammathep (Broadcast Thai Television) Cheer & Toey P.

P

PrincessKarina

@PrincessKarina Cheer isn't as popular like other actresses so not a like of people know her even if Cheer been in the industry long. She never really have any good role or lakorn that made her big like how Pancake, Mai.....they came after her and they became popular. She doesn't really stand out so a lot of people over sea don't know her.

Yeah Cheer is not toothpick like most of the other actresses. She a big bone girl. Back when Cheer stared to a few year now she was big but now 2 or 3 year now she more slim down a bit so she not so big like in the past. That why most of her p'ek have a hard time doing scene of caring her. lol She heavy that what they said about Cheer. Even when Cheer slim down a bit she still look healthy.
Yes! That's what I heard about her. And that's why I kind of like her.... She is not the typical skinny actress. Man those Thai actors can't even carry a girl who is 120 lbs and 5'7" for example! That's sad. If they are only able to carry a toothpick all the time... They need to suit up with muscles! She is fine and healthy! Lol.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes! That's what I heard about her. And that's why I kind of like her.... She is not the typical skinny actress. Man those Thai actors can't even carry a girl who is 120 lbs and 5'7" for example! That's sad. If they are only able to carry a toothpick all the time... They need to suit up with muscles! She is fine and healthy! Lol.
Haha yeah those actors really need to work out if they can't carry Cheer. Only a a few like New, Thanwa (I think) and Toey can really carry Cheer and not be so out of breath in the bts clips.

P

PrincessKarina

Haha yeah those actors really need to work out if they can't carry Cheer. Only a a few like New, Thanwa (I think) and Toey can really carry Cheer and not be so out of breath in the bts clips.
Lol. I know! Seriously 115-120 lbs for an actress especially if she is 5'5"-5'7" is skinny! Lol if Thai actors can't carry them then dang! WTH! They might need to hire stand-ins.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Is Cheer the only girls out of the other 7 girls to get marry? I don't see other 7 girls in any wedding scene for their part but except for this part. Anyway I really can't wait to see this part so badly. I guest it be in June when we get to see this part.
Chompoo will get married too. There are BTS pics of her in a wedding gown, Ken T in a tuxedo, Prang and Namtarn as bridesmaids.

Last edited:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Chompoo will get married too. There are BTS pics of her in a wedding gown, Ken T in a tuxedo, Prang and Namtarn as bridesmaids.
Thanks. I just saw the photos of Chompoo in her wedding dress. I didn't see it when they were filming and those bts clips didn't show . I guest they want to keep it until now.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Cheer and Toey with the other couple in this series are at "At 10 show"

Cr to: as tag & aoh_trn

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are some more photos and a clip of bts of the show they were on.

Cr to: as tag & maenalinthon_family

So sweet of Cheer to help her co-star. :)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is another clip of the bed scene :naughty2: ...this time it look like there going to be :attempt: rscenesw scene going on or will it be a willing| scene in the end.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Forgot to post this. Here is a preview of the couples tape this last week on at 10 show.

The episode will air this week Saturday 6, 2017

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Magazine cover featuring the couples from the second half of the series (Parts 5-8)
Credits to ppbt_magazine

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:Yeah, I'm so happy this part is going to air soon. Been waiting for this part.

Here is the teaser for this part. Airing May 19, 2017