❤[Ch3] The Cupids Series Part 5 : Sorn Ruk Kammathep (Broadcast Thai Television) Cheer & Toey P.

fun

Expired Sarnie
BTS clip of Cheer dancing.

I laugh my ass off watching Cheer do her dance. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

OMG I dying.

I wished Cheer was paired up with someone else. I don't find Toey attractive at all. The only good thing about him is his height. The only lakorn I have seen him in was Khun Chai Rachanon and his acting was bearable and decent. Not sure how he will flare as a lead.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Is Cheer the only girls out of the other 7 girls to get marry? I don't see other 7 girls in any wedding scene for their part but except for this part. Anyway I really can't wait to see this part so badly. I guest it be in June when we get to see this part.

P

PrincessKarina

I haven't seen any of Cheer's lakorns but she has been around longer than Toey! I just like how Toey is becoming though! Dang the guy is super fortunate! He got to work with talented actors and actresses such as Grate, Pope and Taew in SJ (although Taew wasn't paired with him in there) and Janie in KLM. Dang! :p

P

PrincessKarina

For the record I like how Cheer is not a toothpick looking actress! She has meat on her! She look healthy! :aaaaa:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
@PrincessKarina Cheer isn't as popular like other actresses so not a like of people know her even if Cheer been in the industry long. She never really have any good role or lakorn that made her big like how Pancake, Mai.....they came after her and they became popular. She doesn't really stand out so a lot of people over sea don't know her.

Yeah Cheer is not toothpick like most of the other actresses. She a big bone girl. Back when Cheer stared to a few year now she was big but now 2 or 3 year now she more slim down a bit so she not so big like in the past. That why most of her p'ek have a hard time doing scene of caring her. lol She heavy that what they said about Cheer. Even when Cheer slim down a bit she still look healthy.