[CH3] Sapai Ka Fak (TV Thunder) : Art Pasut / Maeya Nonthawa

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
OMFG, I love Best/May sometimes LOL. "Look at him, still as stupid as he always is, look at me, even I improved and know how she is." Best is really good in playing these ditzy rai roles lol.
Lol she is def the star of the show 555555 that’s how I fell in love with show cuz of ditziness and ott acting but everything about her comes naturally in here lol she’s so pretty to look at too lol :D

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol talking about P'ek ? If yes indeed he is a brainless man
Yes lol there is a scene where she is spying on Trai and Risa from a stairwell, and Trai was comforting Rissa lol

Lol she is def the star of the show 555555 that’s how I fell in love with show cuz of ditziness and ott acting but everything about her comes naturally in here lol she’s so pretty to look at too lol :D
Yah, I feel the kind of characters they give her here are better than the ones she started off with at the beginning of her career lol.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, them fakers! stabbing behind people's back....
It seems Rainee is not the type of N'ek to just sit and cry in the corner. She got her other side as well which means fight back. I trust girl will try and uncover her true face. Rainie can be manipulative when she wants to but for good deeds :)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
It seems Rainee is not the type of N'ek to just sit and cry in the corner. She got her other side as well which means fight back. I trust girl will try and uncover her true face. Rainie can be manipulative when she wants to but for good deeds :)
That's the good part about Rainee! She doesn't cry and just let them take charge. Yes, agree about her being manipulative when she wants to be hehe. I would think it's ending this week. I don't see why they would stretch things out.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
That's the good part about Rainee! She doesn't cry and just let them take charge. Yes, agree about her being manipulative when she wants to be hehe. I would think it's ending this week. I don't see why they would stretch things out.
This is the thing I like about her character as a N'ek. She fights back and know how to find solution to resolve issues. I don't like one dimensional character. My issue is she was too clingy towards male lead. Other than that I like her different layers

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Right, I have to agree. I guess that's why I'm still tune in to this lakorn hehe. The sides characters/friends are funny and helpful to her too. There's not really anyone in her mom's condo that aren't nice to them.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ranie was a great character, she was bubbly, smart, sweet, but had bite to her. Even though she was vulnerable, she didn't let it make her weak, being vulnerable and weak are completely different. OMG! The side characters are too hilarious. I especially loved May and Risa in the end after they get busted, everyone kept pointing out how stupid Trai was! LOL!!!!!!! Trai needs a smart girl like Rainie, because figuratively Rainie was the man ROFL. He needs her to protect him because he was just so stupid lol. I honestly didn't even notice how long the lakorn was because I looked forward to each episode. At times it felt kind of like a sitcom, I just can't explain how, but there were just too many uncalled for elements. Overall, I loved it though. I liked how they changed the ending to Trai going to find her. In Benz and Willy's version. EVen though, Trai planned a wedding, Rainie still had to rush to the wedding to him, in the end.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Ranie was a great character, she was bubbly, smart, sweet, but had bite to her. Even though she was vulnerable, she didn't let it make her weak, being vulnerable and weak are completely different. OMG! The side characters are too hilarious. I especially loved May and Risa in the end after they get busted, everyone kept pointing out how stupid Trai was! LOL!!!!!!! Trai needs a smart girl like Rainie, because figuratively Rainie was the man ROFL. He needs her to protect him because he was just so stupid lol. I honestly didn't even notice how long the lakorn was because I looked forward to each episode. At times it felt kind of like a sitcom, I just can't explain how, but there were just too many uncalled for elements. Overall, I loved it though. I liked how they changed the ending to Trai going to find her. In Benz and Willy's version. EVen though, Trai planned a wedding, Rainie still had to rush to the wedding to him, in the end.
That is the thing. Several times she saved the day. She tried at least

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Nvm. It did end today. Lol final episode was boring. Lol really boring. Nothing special. I didn’t care Risa got caught, she walked away like she didn’t own nobody anything! Lol

You know having that I literally watched this Lakorn from beginning to end, with the exception of skipping boring people parts...I will have to say I most enjoyed May and Risa. They were both so cunning but equally stupid and funny to some level. But they were really entertaining to watch and they both kept me interested through out the Lakorn! So, good job to the two girls.

Now pra’nang lacked so much chemistry. I couldn’t bring myself to fin pra’nang cuz they were just an odd pairing. While I don’t buy into the whole package of maeya being n’ek I do think she has a beautiful voice. I think she should have pursued singing and make it a full time career or something.

Art was just eye candy and sexy. He had so much chemistry with May but his charm sort of died after he broke up with her. He lost the glow, but still proud I finished an Art Lakorn for the first time ever!!! Woot!! So proud! Now time to move on to the next Lakorn! 5555 hopefully something else can grab my attention just as much!!! :D

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I did not finish this...pra'nang was soo lacking..when the heck did they fall in love and how??...same with side couples....though i felt they had better interactions...prob. cuz they were honest.

The n'rai were ok...but didn't interest me

The lack of character interactions and developments killed it...

The songs were good...

I actually kinda enjoy Pat/boy lakorn..
But again midway it kinda suffer from the development and progress but the 3 pairing was believable.

Last edited: