[CH3] Sanae Nang Cin (Good Feeling) : Alek Theeredeth / Preem Ranida

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Preem is so underrated. I feel like she is one of the top 3 nangeks of her generation in terms of acting.
Is she? Are you watching this? How is it so far??? I need something to entertain me.. been watching family feud lmbo!!!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I do feel Pream is somewhat underrated. But for someone who is not a Ch3 core n'ek (totally made up this term sorry if it's confusing lol), the core being Taew, Yaya, Kim, Mint, Bella, and Mew, she's done pretty well.

I'm just happy she has finally started pairing with people closer to her age.

xodxo

I do feel Pream is somewhat underrated. But for someone who is not a Ch3 core n'ek (totally made up this term sorry if it's confusing lol), the core being Taew, Yaya, Kim, Mint, Bella, and Mew, she's done pretty well for herself.
I think Mew needs to step up her acting game, if not ch3 might demote her.....or give her less priority. Mew is a very attractive girl onscreen, but her acting has deferiate, if she doesn’t step up, she could lose priority to people like Preem. I haven’t seen Preem to be impressed, but Mew has been lucky since the get go, shouldn’t waste those talents/opportunities.

Bella has worked so hard, (you see the passion in her) she’s more recognized now. Matt has moments to shine, Mew..I’m worried lol

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Mew needs to step up her acting game, if not ch3 might demote her.....or give her less priority. Mew is a very attractive girl onscreen, but her acting has deferiate, if she doesn’t step up, she could lose priority to people like Preem. I haven’t seen Preem to be impressed, but Mew has been lucky since the get go, shouldn’t waste those talents/opportunities.

Bella has worked so hard, (you see the passion in her) she’s more recognized now. Matt has moments to shine, Mew..I’m worried lol
Yeah, I think of the current list of Ch3 n'eks Bella, Mint and Matt have worked the hardest to get to where they are. Bella and Mint both started as supporting and had to work their way up to fulltime n'ek. And Matt has never gotten enough promotion, even though I think she's one of the best the channel has. I like Mew, but I do agree she has been lucky. She's been promoted has fulltime n'ek from the beginning.

xodxo

Yeah, I think of the current list of Ch3 n'eks Bella, Mint and Matt have worked the hardest to get to where they are. Bella and Mint both started as supporting and had to work their way up to fulltime n'ek. And Matt has never gotten enough promotion, even though I think she's one of the best the channel has. I like Mew, but I do agree she has been lucky. She's been promoted has fulltime n'ek from the beginning.
I like Chalida, but most of her roles are all over the place. But since ch3 never promoted her at the speed of light like they did to others, you could say she’s earned her place. Cuz she lost her koojin Mark for no god damn good reason sadly! But yea, chalida can always improve but I think she needs a different acting coach or teacher. She’s been acting all over the place lately. It’s kind of shitty n a waste of time! She needs a serious and more controlled character.

Matt—I like her strong acting! Ahaha! I think ch3 has treated her good, but I just don’t think she’s the one to attract Thai fans like Yaya. Yaya—people just like her for her, not necessary acting. Maybe cuz she’s no.1 in Thailand, so it’s hard not to keep up with her?? Lol

But Mew—her acting has to step up or she will get demoted. But if she works with Anne next, and her acting is good, it will attract more fans then she’ll be safe. But still, she only has few good lakorn.

Bella to me works the hardest is legit real acting! Her acting is almost always solid! I hope she gets a cute p’ek next round. Perhaps with Nadech? 55 or even Mark in a more serious role! Would be amazing!

I feel like ch3 is so limited to good looking and acting actors!! Arg!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Chalida, but most of her roles are all over the place. But since ch3 never promoted her at the speed of light like they did to others, you could say she’s earned her place. Cuz she lost her koojin Mark for no god damn good reason sadly! But yea, chalida can always improve but I think she needs a different acting coach or teacher. She’s been acting all over the place lately. It’s kind of shitty n a waste of time! She needs a serious and more controlled character.

Matt—I like her strong acting! Ahaha! I think ch3 has treated her good, but I just don’t think she’s the one to attract Thai fans like Yaya. Yaya—people just like her for her, not necessary acting. Maybe cuz she’s no.1 in Thailand, so it’s hard not to keep up with her?? Lol

But Mew—her acting has to step up or she will get demoted. But if she works with Anne next, and her acting is good, it will attract more fans then she’ll be safe. But still, she only has few good lakorn.

Bella to me works the hardest is legit real acting! Her acting is almost always solid! I hope she gets a cute p’ek next round. Perhaps with Nadech? 55 or even Mark in a more serious role! Would be amazing!

I feel like ch3 is so limited to good looking and acting actors!! Arg!
I agree. I adore Mint, but I do not like the roles she gets stuck with. My favorite lakorn with her is still Khun Chai Ronapee. To this date, I think that is still the one she got the most recognition for. Because she got to play a serious, mature character. And yeah in comparison to Yaya and Kim who started as n'eks around the same time she definitely got the short end of the stick in terms of promotion. I definitely miss her and Mark onscreen. Such a shame we'll probably never see them together again. But I'm a Chario shipper now so it's fine I guess lol. I do hope she gets to play more serious roles like Piengkwan soon, because I think that's where she shines.

The channel has treated Matt fine. I just wish they'd pair her up with stronger actors because I feel like she always outshines her co-stars, Film, Great, Boy etc. But then I remember there really aren't that many strong actors at Ch3 lol. I mean we've got Nadech, James Ma, Ken T and Pope. Not sure about anyone else.

I don't know about Mew. I feel like Ch3 has promoted her a lot, would they really demote her at this point?

For the most part, I've been mostly indifferent to Bella. But since seeing her in BPS I've become a fan. She able to pull off being bad and being good. And her comedic timing is excellent lol. So she's earned a new fan in me.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol Mew isn't going to get demoted. She has a lot of presenters that are buying commercial time on ch3. she just need to scan better scripts.

xodxo

Lol—I’m worried for Mew, cuz she’s not getting increased followers on IG when she’s considered top 6/7 at ch3 compared to everyone else lol And, probably not demoted to supporting, but I meant in the sense of getting shitty scripts.. I think when you know an actor/actress gets filler scripts, they’re not as relevant anymore.

People that are relevant gets more honed down scripts, IMO. But it’s also up to acting skills, too.

~~
Mint—im not sure what’s my favorite character of her, but I just don’t think she’s had a very challenging/mature/serious role to the point of skap/kiss yet haha maybe those roles will shine, and Mint needs one!

xodxo

Lol Mew isn't going to get demoted. She has a lot of presenters that are buying commercial time on ch3. she just need to scan better scripts.
But I don’t think commercial has to do with ch3 status, or does it? Mew def has one of the better commercial deals... but the acting is what worries me about her ch3 status. I think she needs a serious kicking role!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Preem just started getting good lakorns since with Louis. I like that lakorn of her and Louis. So far, 3 of her lakorns with Bomb and Louis was good. Saw on IG people were saying she got PS. I haven’t seen her lakorn with Alex yet, but did she look any different?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mint, just need better guidance in terms of lakorns. She has been in the industry for a while but she's just there. Her characters are repetive and nothing is challenging enough to propelled her to the next level. She is too safe in both roles and acting.

Mew's, acting is a bit weak. Her lakorn with Taew would have been an opportunity to shine but somehow that character took a turn and she became Mew blending in with her other characters from her previous lakorns. She should have made that role a defining moment. To me, her acting isn't there yet so strong characters she will have a hard time bringing it out and she kind of revert back to her safe zone. Channel 3 has a special talent in making people "just there". When good scripts are being handed to other people like candies, then you become a just there to the channel. Also, Mew needs to let loose. She seemed like she is restricting herself. I don't know if she is afraid to let go but it reflects in her acting.

Matt, has earned her place in channel 3. I would say the roles that defined her is FLF, KLRGR and Ka Badin. FLF has the most potential to showcase her talent because the character is raw and even if the lakorn overall isn't that good she did get recognition for her acting there. Matt is not an ambitious girl to be a top star lol but to look over all of her work channel 3 has given her a range of different roles. From a rai n'ek, to multi-layer n'ek in FLF, to comedy and to a gentle girl in Ka Badin. And now, MLFAS which has got to be her biggest project and if she is able to pull the n'ek role effortlessly then she will make a big name for herself.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I don't think Preem will ever get plastic surgery, she claimed in an interview a couple years ago that it'll be noticeable if she did get a nose job. I think it's not needed for her to because it makes her unique and she's pretty already! I'm just really happy she's one of the best in her generation (she's only 21, younger than my sister even! I find that it's a good thing she worked with veteran actors like Poh and Smart because they helped her improve on her acting.) I'm here just waiting for another Great and Preem lakorn hahaha.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I finally got to watching the MV w/ subs. The lyrics make the song 5x better but the wait 5x harder. Preem has definitely progressed in her acting career. I was so hesitant watching her Lakorn w/ Bomb & Masu but Preem & Bomb did amazing. Alek & Preem are adorable. I’m happy they’re generating chemistry well. I sometimes forget that there’s 3 couples in here.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Our ost too :love:

I kept on replaying the subbed ost over and over again . I can’t get enough of their scenes. I swear I agree with some of the girls that Preem is so underrated. She don’t get a koojin nor get the same promotion treatment like others. Most of her lakorns do pretty well. I guess let the work speak for itself. She is still young so she got time.

I am happy for Alek that he is getting some lead roles. At first, I was ok with him but he finally grew on me. I hope this will be a hit so Alek and Preem can get some recognition that they deserve.

Last edited:

Yuki_Cin.

sarNie Egg
I don't think Preem will ever get plastic surgery, she claimed in an interview a couple years ago that it'll be noticeable if she did get a nose job. I think it's not needed for her to because it makes her unique and she's pretty already! I'm just really happy she's one of the best in her generation (she's only 21, younger than my sister even! I find that it's a good thing she worked with veteran actors like Poh and Smart because they helped her improve on her acting.) I'm here just waiting for another Great and Preem lakorn hahaha.

yes I agree, she is beautiful does not need to do anything, that as you say makes it different and more real for fans.
I like her since I saw her for the first time in Supaburoot Jutatep I could see that she had talent even though her character was calm, and all her lakorns are good in my opinion she learns from her co-stars and each character she plays gives a different essence, I like that, because a good actress is the one who makes you believe that she is actually the character she plays at that moment and not her own personality or that of the previous character.
and she is so young, we are the same age but I feel dazzled by her. if he keeps improving this way she will leave behind the weak points that she has left and soon he will be a pretty clean actress.
I also hope another lakorn with great haha

Last edited: