[CH3] Sanae Nang Cin (Good Feeling) : Alek Theeredeth / Preem Ranida

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Have they been in a lakorn together already?

Welcome! Welcome! Preem has had a good share of older P’eks but now the channel is finally giving her younger actors. She definitely is shining w/ the younger ones. Aside from Alek, I liked her w/ Great only probablyz
Yes, Alek and Ja was in Broken 1. Since part one was well received and got recognized for, they decided to make part2.

Yuki_Cin.

sarNie Egg
ok, I'm the only one who is seeing everything from the beginning before it ends? It's really interesting how did advance everything, it was so fast and balanced that I did not even notice, first when Phu and Prim did not like each other at all, when they started to be friends, they started having feelings for each other and then their statement and relationship , and the end is this Friday, waow really many things happened haha
I want it to arrive Friday :aaaaa:
I'm really going to miss all the guys here, especially Phu and Prim:crybaby2::icon12:

Last edited:

Yuki_Cin.

sarNie Egg
I was having withdrawals so one of my friend gave me a link to watch it live. I did this past weekend it was even better. I just wait for the subbed version later. Wow and I am glad all of casts in here are getting so much love well deserved especially Preem and Alek. Touch/Rita caught my eyes on here. Good for them. I think Rita’s voice is so cute she suits her role.
I've seen it live since the second week if I remember correctly, I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who got to that point haha :pancarta:

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Have they been in a lakorn together already?

Welcome! Welcome! Preem has had a good share of older P’eks but now the channel is finally giving her younger actors. She definitely is shining w/ the younger ones. Aside from Alek, I liked her w/ Great only probablyz
Thank you! ^^

I hope see Preem with Mark, Nadech, James Ma, James J or Mario. She would slay with them lol.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
S
ok, I'm the only one who is seeing everything from the beginning before it ends? It's really interesting how did advance everything, it was so fast and balanced that I did not even notice, first when Phu and Prim did not like each other at all, when they started to be friends, they started having feelings for each other and then their statement and relationship , and the end is this Friday, waow really many things happened haha
I'm really going to miss all the guys here, especially Phu and Prim:crybaby2::icon12:
Same here. I will miss Phu and Prim :'(.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
You are not the only one I am with you from the beginning lol. I am sad that it is going to end. I am actually happy to see Preem and Alek getting some love in here.

I know you saw the old version too and I have to say I am happy they cut out some of the nonsense and dragging parts of the old version. This new version is a whole new lakorn to me. The production etc. did very well with this remake. I never know what happen next the suspense was there yet I have seen the old version if you know what I mean.

I hope Ch3 will pair these 2 up in the future ASAP. Alek suits Preem besides Great lol.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you! ^^

I hope see Preem with Mark, Nadech, James Ma, James J or Mario. She would slay with them lol.
I totally agree! I am scared for her if she star with Nadech though she has to deal with what they call the Yaya/Nadech fans. They are possessive of him . Yet, it will be a great challenge for her. I hope she keeps her lovable personality it will help her throughout her career.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
have you seen the other images? I've made a spoiler since this morning in Ig
I just do not want to spoil the others, but things look good, it's so cute :love:
I have seen some too and I don’t want to spoil it for rest but I was totally swooning though .

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
I've seen it live since the second week if I remember correctly, I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who got to that point haha :pancarta:
Haha too funny . I did not know you can watch it live via phone until I was talking to one of my friend and she said you can via this link. Can I tell you I was glued to my phone the whole time it aired this past weekend. Sad it will end though. I am excited in how they pull this together.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I totally agree! I am scared for her if she star with Nadech though she has to deal with what they call the Yaya/Nadech fans. They are possessive of him . Yet, it will be a great challenge for her. I hope she keeps her lovable personality it will help her throughout her career.
I'm Yadech fan but I think Nadech should act with more actress than Yaya. If he act with Preem, I would die of happiness :p.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Other than Samee and KCT, the lakorns I like the most of Preem's is this one (of course) and Tang Parn Kammathep (I don't know why though, Poh is so old but I really liked their chemistry despite the age).

I want to see Preem act with Mark and Nadech - or another lakorn with Lek, I don't mind. But I NEED one with Great asap, Preem has improved so much since Samee and I'd be so happy if they reunited!

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
D
I'm Yadech fan but I think Nadech should act with more actress than Yaya. If he act with Preem, I would die of happiness :p.
Is that the name haha I knew it was along that line. Don’t get me wrong, I do like both of them but I just want to see them work/play with other people too. You are the good fans some of the fans are very possessive. They act like he will have a change of heart or something. They can’t accept him or her working with others. Yes, I am with you if Preem gets to work with Nadech I will be very happy too. Hopefully, we will see and communicate on that thread when that day happens . Wishful thinking.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Omg I am stalking on IG while waiting for my appointment can I say I am ecstatic! I can’t wait to watch the finale. I am in love with the ending. Preem you go girl!