❤[CH3] Sai Tarn Hua Jai (Makers Group) : James Ma/Mint Chalida / Alex Rendel /Prim Prima / Carissa S

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They do change it. There is a better love line but still limited scenes. The focus is pk and the palace and it's not dragged out

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg! Maker Family sure does know how to tease w/ fans. I cannot wait for episode 11! Already finning to the max for Jalida.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I called it. Quite a few of the clips featured in the music video did not never make it into the final episode. Ugh...bitter

spanky

sarNie OldFart
urg! same her.. . Jma always get to kiss mint

lol the granny pretending to be the pra'nang

ong is such a good friend...i lie that it's not a odd love tri..i hate noble Idiocracy

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
urg! same her.. . Jma always get to kiss mint

lol the granny pretending to be the pra'nang

ong is such a good friend...i lie that it's not a odd love tri..i hate noble Idiocracy
Lol I was thinking that too! James is the only one who seems to get kiss scenes with Mint lol

Sidenote: All the scenes I did not get in this episode :mad:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I Haven’t finished watching episode 11 yet, but I have to seriously agree. Why would they hype us up with all these cute scenes to NOT include them in there at all?! Now don’t get me wrong that special scenes is superbly adorable but it would’ve been better to see it in the drama and not seperate. Blahh!

On another note, I don’t mind James being the only one. Lol. They match so well I’m too bias to see anyone else. Hah.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
James and Mint are so cute together. I mean the are so compatible that is just beautiful. Mint is so precious. I need James to be with her..hahhaahaha

I love the last episode - even though is sad and I hate that they didn't rewrite Khun Ying to be a better person and have a happy ending. but i love all the scenes with your James and Mint!

Yoshieee

sarNie Egg
Watched 11 w/o subs. Kinda wished that Khun Ying didn't die. I mean, Kaitisuk really loved her but she was too selfish to see that. She wanted to be with Narang for no-reason. I mean, she really had no reason why she loved him and I felt bad for Kaitisuk too because he knew she was pregnant. Narang also wanted her to find happiness so it was sad for him too.

I was glad that James and Mint had a real kiss. I thought she might not do it cause she's dating Puppa and she seems conservative in general but I'm glad they did a real kiss. IDK if James has done real kisses with his other leading ladies since I only tend to watch him with Mint but it was so sweet and it seemed so real.

I'm sad a lot of the cute scenes didn't make it in...12 episodes would've been nice but I can't say that the hospital scene, scene at the house and the scene at Sawat's school didn't make me squeal; they were super cute and I thoroughly enjoyed them. This was a good lakorn and I'm glad that it ended strong.

I wonder what their next Lakorn together will be? I know James has like 3, including one with Yaya and Mint has two including the one with Mai. I'd like to see her work with Mario again (just for Mario's sake LOL) and James again, would also love to see her work with Nadech but a lot of people say that's never going to happen which I wonder why? Ae seems to like Mint so I know it wouldn't be him blocking it.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid

Sorry to my friends from Australia, Mexico, New Zealand, South Korea, United States because apparently my video is blocked in those countries, which is ridiculous. It keeps getting blocked due to the audio track. I tried pitch shifting the song. I tried overlaping the studio track with a live performance and my god it has just been a mess. Anyways, for those who can view it I hope you like it!

Yoshieee

sarNie Egg
Oh last I heard that inforation was incorrect because that lakorn is an evening lakorn and another actress was confirmed to be starring in it. I think there is a thread for it somewhere on here.
Oh, that's too bad then. I was hoping she would be confirmed for another Lakorn, but I guess there is still time. I'm OK to wait because I want her to pick a really good, breakout type Lakorn.

I know there was already some discussion about ratings, but according to Instagram the last episode got 4.5, which makes the average around 3.1 ; is that good? bad? Ok?

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I want Mint and James to have another lakorn together. Channel 3 really needs to promote these 2. Why can't they? I miss them so much already and I'm sad that the lakorn is not over. I don't know how long we will have to wait to see our JALIDA again!!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
average of 3 is Ok...pretty normal for ch3...6 + is consider really good which she got from TSL

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
It saddens me everytime a lakorn that I get hooked on ends up in the Old Lakorn page. Makes me hit reality each time that it’s finally over and there’s no more. But what do I got to say?

Maker family definitely hit me back into the Jalida feels I felt from their first time together. I’m a little upset about how much time was spent in episode 11 to wrap up Khun Ying’s story. That was a lot of time that could’ve been spent on Jalida. Although, I felt that it was weak for the writer to write Khun Ying to commit suicide. I felt so bad for Kiattisuk. I only wish she did not decide to do that because that baby would have been loved but she was too selfish to see. However, I personally feel like her death was done just so Natt & Ganya can have a happy ending w/ no worries. I guess it’s ok because if not, we would’ve had more episodes to try and deal with Khun Ying and resolve it.

The scenes after w/ just Jalida was all feels for me. I could not help but squeal and get over excited at how cute they were. I thought it was cute when she thought he left but he actually went back for that soup bowl. Haha! Jalida were so sweet with each other it actually felt real. This has to be one of the best ending scenes I have seen in a long while. It wasn’t just a few quick exchange of words for the couple and then hug & stare into the sky lol. Maker really put effort into making this scene close the Lakorn out well. Overall, I loved this Lakorn for Jalida but everything else could be passed on for me. I can’t say that I would recommend this for plot but maybe just Jalida. Haha. It’s been a good month Jalida! Wishing to see you two reunite soon!! <3

Yoshieee

sarNie Egg
I notice that Chompoo is the manager for the KOL Management thing that Mint is under, does anyone know what that is? Is it like a management company for work? I think that would be good for Mint to work under Chompoo; Chompoo really built herself up well and she's super popular for brands and she's one of my favorites. Hope Mint can get a lot out of whatever it is. She looked really pretty at the launch meeting.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
it's really, I like Chompoo and if Mint is under that management, I would like to see Chompoo helps her with more publicity and work. Mint is really good and she deserve to be more well known.