❤[CH3] Sai Tarn Hua Jai (Makers Group) : James Ma/Mint Chalida / Alex Rendel /Prim Prima / Carissa S

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope she picks something different/challenging for her so she can continue to grow, something like Plerng Boon or even something like Dok Som See Thong or Lhong Ngao Jun. IDK, something different- more serious roles like Piengkwan again rather than the half-funny/half serious roles. She's young so it's better to experiment with roles now and keep getting better. Hopefully Ch3 keeps investing in her, she did good this year w/ 2 lakorns and hopefully she'll sign up for something soon.

I'm excited for the next episode...seems like Thun Chai heard Mae Kong...wonder if he will recover and kick her out? It was foolish of Kong to get mad at Narang when she knew all along he didn't love Lamoon, she heard it herself. Also forcing Narang to stay around Lamoon....she's the one who put her daughter in danger, she's really selfish. Can't wait to see Siriganya vs Khun Ying. At first i though it was Mae Kong who sent people to Siriganya's house from the previews but in the end it was Khun Ying. The girl is out of control, she doesn't even love Narang, she's just mad she didn't get her way.

The banter between Narang and Ganya reminds me of Piengkwan and Khun Chai Phi...he was always accusing her of having a sugar-daddy/using her body and now Narang does it too sometimes. If I was Siriganya, I'd be so upset that everyone always accuses me of using my body just cause I'm pretty LOL.
I'm so hopeful for Thun Chai to recover because it does seem he heard that crazy Mae Kong. In the words of Kru Sawat, I'm glad Natt decided to break and stop bending but he took too long to break. Although I myself as a viewer, felt some sort of relief when he finally told Lamoon. She needs to face the truth even though she herself also heard the truth from Natt himself that he did not love her. She was upset and told her mom and then felt bad when her mom was going bat shit crazy on Natt. What kind of mess was that too? I'm glad he stood his ground and kept saying NO to her after the many slaps and hits she was giving to him. I'm happy Lamoon finally has seen her Mom's true colors and intentions and is somewhat not giving any care. Ready for episode 9 and 10! There's still so much Jalida scenes I have yet to see happen so I'm anxiously waiting.

LOL about that reference to Chai Pee and PiengKwan! He sure did that too. Haha oh how I miss them as those 2 as well.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol in the beggining epxs n'k display her body ( that it's unappealing) " does this look like a body that can be sold? "

spanky

sarNie OldFart
the roof scene...mint crying was good, I felt her pain...

boo...mint barely had any scenes...but her and alex will share a scene

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I swear the last few episodes better be filled with James & Mint scenes because we have not gotten enough! I will be pretty upset if scenes from the MVs fail to make the shows final cut.

Does anyone know how many more episode are left?

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
It’s set to have 11 episodes because I read somewhere that the Lakorn w/ Preem as twins will air after this one on the 7th.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
i'm so sad that is ending next week and that this lakorn doesn't not have a lot of sweet scenes from James and Mint. Why? I need more romance!!!!

Khun Jing needs to leave Natt alone and get back with her husband. They make a nice pair if they stop hating on each other. well, maybe from Khun Jing side.

Yoshieee

sarNie Egg
Seems like episode 9 got 3.6 rating. Not bad at all. Hope the last episodes stay strong so that the average rating can be higher.

I watched episode 9 but there is no subs so I can't understand. Mainly want to know what was said in the office with Ong/Siriganya/Natt.

Disappointed there is only one more episode after Thursday's episode. For some reason I feel like it should be longer.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
12 episodes would have honestly gave some justice to us fans. I hope episode 11 is just all Jalida. I don’t want all of those sweet scenes to be like a 2 minute montage of their happily ever after or something. I would be so mad.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Natt is jealous that ganya has Ong....she quit cuz she don't want issues and she feels pk don't love her...

They will cram jalida scenes in 1 ep.... alex and prim has more scenes together...ying n hubby has more scenes together...

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
From the preview you can definitely tell it can't possibly be all Jalida scenes, which means I still have to deal with all the characters I do not care about ugh...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
all these character suck hahaha....pra'nang has no supporting friends

What's great about TSL & Ronnapee is the awesome supporting characters that you also care to watch...

JennieN

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is getting too good. I can't wait for next week. Now that the elderly had died. I think the younger generation deserve some happiness. I'm actually rooting for all 3 couples actually. Of course Nat and Ganya, Lamoon and Sawat, and I love love today scenes with Khun Ying and her hubby. I do think they are a hot pair. They match each other well. Khun Ying needs to let go of Natt and her husband needs to show her his love. He was nice to her today and he just win me over like that..hahaah

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
From the preview you can definitely tell it can't possibly be all Jalida scenes, which means I still have to deal with all the characters I do not care about ugh...
This is exactly how I felt when I saw the preview. I haven’t seen episode 9&10 but I srsly thought they would have wrapped all the crazy mess up in 9&10. I now believe the Jalida scenes will be crammed and probably won’t be no longer than 10 minutes or something. I’m going to stay hopeful and just hope Jalida’s scenes and story will at least wrap up nicely and not rushed.

Yoshieee

sarNie Egg
I heard the episode 10 got 3.9 rating (via Instagram) which I'm guessing is really good, but I haven't seen it yet; I'm trying to wait for subs. If the previews on Instagram are anything to go by, it seems like not a lot of sweet scenes? So maybe a surprise 12th episode or the scenes are crammed or, got cut.

I went back and watched the old subbed scenes and since it seems Mae Kong is poisoning Thun Chai, that she poisoned the old wife too. The driver makes a joke about the soup that Mae Kong only lets the Jongsawat's eat because of a special herb that's for good health and the driver makes a joke "why did Her Majesty die then?" and they laugh and say it's cause of heart-attack from Thun Chai's cheating but I'm suspecting now that maybe Mae Kong poisoned the wife....she did steal her jewelry and seems pretty hell bent on being the Poo Ying of Jongsawat...I'm hoping maybe ep.10 will provide clarity.

edit: watched episode 10....Mae Kong did poison the first wife. I feel no sympathy for her character.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Aww I was waiting all year for this lakorn but kinda disappointed. Seems like this lakorn is about James and Carissa and Mint is just there to give James a happy ending. Oh wells, can't wait to see her lakorn with Mai.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The original was worse...pk knew he "loved" nk the last 30 min of the lakorn after he lost Ying. Pk never stood up 4 myself really and put ying on a pedestal...

Since I know the storyline...it's not interesting to me

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
The original was worse...pk knew he "loved" nk the last 30 min of the lakorn after he lost Ying. Pk never stood up 4 myself really and put ying on a pedestal...

Since I know the storyline...it's not interesting to me
so this lakorn doesn't change the story at all. If so, I may quit watching it too.