❤[CH3] Sai Tarn Hua Jai (Makers Group) : James Ma/Mint Chalida / Alex Rendel /Prim Prima / Carissa S

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lakorn is slowly dying on me... Wellnot just that but all other Asian dramas in general. I don't see sparks flying with all these new generation Asian actors and actresses.

I am stuck on episode 5... This is not going great for me. I need less drama and more quality writing. Lamoon and Khun Ying, I can't even sympathize with anyone in here... Not even James character!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
James decribes it best... he is not a good guy...but just a guy....a guy who's just trying not to hurt anyone and be responsible.

It's not WOW But i like jalida and their interactions is good enough. I enjoy their OS interactions more.

Alex is the only decent character and pk friend

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I kinda wish khun ying was b’ek despite her bad personality, and pr’ek’s goodness will change her. I find that lakorns make some n’rais likable in a way when they’re bad. But when they create a n’ek with bad personality, they make her annoying and unlikable and very b*tchy. Why can’t they write strong n’eks Like they write n’rais?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They Can, but they do the usual storyline. The old version was even more annoying. Khun ying cross the line when she's trying to kill ppl.

It's hard to let go... but I feel he is not pressing his feeling or forcing it.

I agree they should had more pra'nang interactions. Since I suffer through the original, their interactions is much better but not well balanced to give a good flow

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Idk why I’m able to still keep up w/ this one either. I think if it weren’t for Jalida I may have passed on this one. I just really love their scenes. The story line is meh, but I get hyped each week just because I can’t wait to figure out what they’re relationship will be like for the next episodes.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I like this lakorn a lot maybe because I'm such a high Jalida fan's. I love James Ma and Mint together. Why can't they promote these two? I feel bad for Mint because it seems like Channel 3 hardly/don't promote her at all. I don't think they ever did from the start of her career. Also, did it get worse for her after her incident with Mark Prin???? I hope they will do some good for her next year. She have potential so give her more decent/diverse roles so she can play and test it out.

How many episodes does the lakorn have? i hope they will focus more on the leads. I need some sweet scenes!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
She’s not heavily promoted but I like it that way. I’ve followed Mint since PLR and can definitely see her progress.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Not saying anything but of the four girls gang (yaya, kim, margie, and mint) Mint is always my favorite. I think because she's less in the spotlight and doesn't flaw herself for publicity or expansive brands. Yes, being an underdog is good!

I hope this Wednesday we get a confession of love from Narang to Ganya!! and the soundtrack (water to the heart) is soooooo good!!

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The ost is good... love their duet

When the 4 girls started she was the least appealing to me but she won me over... the other girls end up boring me

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh I remember those fanwar days LOL Not gonna lie, I enjoyed the showdown... Some (well fewer than that) people kept it classy.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I definitely have to agree! PLR was the first one out of the whole series that I watched. I was so hooked on that MTeam koojin back then and loved Mint ever since. Even after what happened, I had become such a fan I couldn’t help but still keep up w/ her. I still like the other girls too but not as much.

Onto the Lakorn, I really and I mean REALLY cannot wait for him to confess. I literally LOL’ed when Ganya asked if he called off the wedding because he couldn’t forget the other girl and James indirectly tried to hint that it was her he couldn’t forget. His face was priceless when she got upset. I mean gosh dang it just tell her! Lol.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I definitely have to agree! PLR was the first one out of the whole series that I watched. I was so hooked on that MTeam koojin back then and loved Mint ever since. Even after what happened, I had become such a fan I couldn’t help but still keep up w/ her. I still like the other girls too but not as much.

Onto the Lakorn, I really and I mean REALLY cannot wait for him to confess. I literally LOL’ed when Ganya asked if he called off the wedding because he couldn’t forget the other girl and James indirectly tried to hint that it was her he couldn’t forget. His face was priceless when she got upset. I mean gosh dang it just tell her! Lol.
I feel bad for Mint through out the whole incident. I just think people are mean to her straight out. That’s why I’m like her even more .. hahahah

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I know that' why I want Channel 3 to promote her and give her more projects. I hope there's another lakorn she will sign up for soon. I'm gonna miss her if she don't have one!

Yoshieee

sarNie Egg
I hope she picks something different/challenging for her so she can continue to grow, something like Plerng Boon or even something like Dok Som See Thong or Lhong Ngao Jun. IDK, something different- more serious roles like Piengkwan again rather than the half-funny/half serious roles. She's young so it's better to experiment with roles now and keep getting better. Hopefully Ch3 keeps investing in her, she did good this year w/ 2 lakorns and hopefully she'll sign up for something soon.

I'm excited for the next episode...seems like Thun Chai heard Mae Kong...wonder if he will recover and kick her out? It was foolish of Kong to get mad at Narang when she knew all along he didn't love Lamoon, she heard it herself. Also forcing Narang to stay around Lamoon....she's the one who put her daughter in danger, she's really selfish. Can't wait to see Siriganya vs Khun Ying. At first i though it was Mae Kong who sent people to Siriganya's house from the previews but in the end it was Khun Ying. The girl is out of control, she doesn't even love Narang, she's just mad she didn't get her way.

The banter between Narang and Ganya reminds me of Piengkwan and Khun Chai Phi...he was always accusing her of having a sugar-daddy/using her body and now Narang does it too sometimes. If I was Siriganya, I'd be so upset that everyone always accuses me of using my body just cause I'm pretty LOL.