❤[CH3] Sai Tarn Hua Jai (Makers Group) : James Ma/Mint Chalida / Alex Rendel /Prim Prima / Carissa S

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol the live interview...Jma read...ppl want to slap lamong the most.

Jalida are soo stinking cute off screen!

Alldramalovers

sarNie Egg
Just watched episode 5 and 6; everybody in the house is crazy except for Narong. Lamoon's a little crazy herself, if she doesn't change then Sawat is too good for her. I need more interactions between pranang. Hate that Khun Ying gets to kiss Narong so many times! Hands off those lips belong to siriganga

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Could not find that one yet, but they did just have another concert
Ahh thabks for sharing!! This will keep me content until 3Zaap comes out lol.

I just finished Ep.5&6 as well. Lamoon is so rude. I hate how they talk about not being weak but actually is still weak. The mom makes me scared lol. She is one batshit crazy lady in the palace. If only Natt could be unfilial and leave that place. Its such craziness that I couldn’t live in a place like that.

Not much Pranang scenes in these 2 episodes but my heart goes towards Siriganya. Our poor girl gotta be suffering bc Natt can’t speak up. I do find it cute though seeing them miss each other.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
In the old version....pk had no competitions....so I really like the changes. I hope they don't have n'k like with pk like the last 1 since they change the story decently...Lamond is a spoiled brat like Alex said.

Jalida is soo stinking cute 2gether..jma is soo sweet!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Her training has helped her and Jma is also a good partner/trainer. You see in the closing party he was helping her w/her pitch. J is sooo comfortable w/her....he touches her easily and lean towards her.

akomy

sarNie Egg
James and Mint are so cute together, especially behind the scenes and its also cute how they both love cats.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Not sure if anyone posted this yet, but it's a clip from their facebook event. James and Mint are so precious. Lmao Mint saying she wants to be in a slap-kiss, whereas James just wants to be the loving bodyguard who protects her :pancarta:

Last edited:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I started to watch this lakorn and is really good. Also, the chemistry with James and Mint are getting better. They do look really good together and I hope Channel 3 will promote them for the next koojin. I miss them from the Khun Chai Series and I'm so glad they are having this one. Its long overdue!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know about you girls but I literally cannot wait every week for this to air. I just am so excited to Jalida every week!!! There chemistry is on point. I think this was so worth the wait from KCP. Granted I don't really like everybody else in the story as much, but this good enough for me to FIN each week.

Also, I FINALLY got to watch the 3zaap show and asdghjkl;; cuteness overload when they both were singing. They're doing me so much good fan service lol <3 <3. I definitely have to agree that Mint's singing has improved. I was very impressed. James still sings as good as ever haha. I know I will definitely miss this Lakorn or shall I say these two when the Lakorn ends :'(.

Yoshieee

sarNie Egg
I finally watched 5&6...impatiently waiting for 7&8!!! This drama is really good.

...Lamoon still continues to be an annoyance for me, she's really selfish and also just as manipulative as Khun Ying. I mean, we all KNOW Ying Wee is a bully, manipulative and lets her emotions get the best of her and doesn't think rationally which is why her plans always backfire but Lamoon, this girl...she's is just gonna hurt herself even more with the games she's playing.

Weirdly, I'm always awaiting scenes with Thun Chai! He totally overwhelms every scene he is in and I like his character; ofc he's mean and a bully but I feel like he's super intelligent in a way the other characters aren't, I'm also super interested to see Siriganya go to Jongsawat! I want to see slightly more interactions with her and Thun Chai. I feel like he would like her personality.

Also, does anyone else think Mae Kong is poisoning Thun Chai? I hope she's not cause I have a feeling he's setting up the will to protect from Katitsuk and ensure that Lamoon get's something, but I think she's so clouded by greed/rage/hurt she's not thinking rationally.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Also, does anyone else think Mae Kong is poisoning Thun Chai? I hope she's not cause I have a feeling he's setting up the will to protect from Katitsuk and ensure that Lamoon get's something, but I think she's so clouded by greed/rage/hurt she's not thinking rationally.
The old version Mae Krong poison both Khun Ying and Thun Chai.

In this version it seems she had already done, but the medicine is those slow affect.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm guesstimating that this one will end up being 12 episodes because the development of this one is steady. Not too draggy but its not fast paced either. I think Mae Kong is getting more and more crazy so I also believe that she is definitely trying to poison Thun Chai. At the same time, I'm like how does one just simply get poisonous medicine so easily like that and why does that guy who sells it not suspect anything? lol .