❤[CH3] Sai Tarn Hua Jai (Makers Group) : James Ma/Mint Chalida / Alex Rendel /Prim Prima / Carissa S

spanky

sarNie OldFart
in the old 1 he was blinded and she was on a pedestal. alex is soooo stinking cute!

Ong is kinda funny ...

Pra'Nang are developing good feeling for each other...Her granny is cute.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Watching episode 3 with subs, and when the evil guy/Ying's finance says he doesn't hurt women I just find find that pretty damn hilarious given his previous actions

Last edited:

fun

Expired Sarnie
In the previous 2 episode, we got a little glimpse of Khun Ying younger self. But it's not enough for me to understand her drastic change. As mentioned by someone, she so far is the generic in your face kind of nang rai. As for Carissa acting, like I said, I don't know if it's how she is portraying the character, her looks or how she is written that doesn't resonate with me. I'll give it a few more episode to figure it out.

Alldramalovers

sarNie Egg
Finished episode 3, Narang is too passive! Both pranang starting to develop feelings for each other. I wondered what Narang meant when he said he has hope and that is what keeps him going? In episode 1 he said it too...does it mean he has hope Khun Ying will change and is he still hoping that they can be together?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
He hope for her to have happiness. He clearly is resistance against the control but he still cares for them and wish the best for them.

In the previous version, Ying did NO wrong and p'k was sooo loyal and devoted like a dog.

P'k is kinda of jealous of the guys hitting on n'k...He doesn't want n'k to quit.

Jalida is soo stinking cute! can't wait for more ep. How many ep's are there?

Yoshieee

sarNie Egg
I don't understand Lamoon's character...why torture the guy (Alex's character) with your love for someone else??..that's really thoughtless/inconsiderate. I also don't like how she comes across as the perpetual victim and how her mother is always painting her as some fragile damsel all the time, but that's also because I don't really trust her mother much either. At first I thought she had some unyielding love for Thun Chai but it seems like she's just in it for the benefits...like the palace etc. I don't like her forcing Natt to be with her even though she knows it creates problems...idk, out of all the characters I'm really not liking those two the most. Lamoon's super cute (I love her super large eyes) but her character is grating on my nerves and her mom too, which is weird because I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to be having some type of sympathy for Lamoon and her mom...I expect Khun Ying to be a pest/brat/bother so she really doesn't bother me LOL, but it seems like she's going to try and force Narang to be with her daughter using Thun Chai and I can't deal with that type of manipulation. I actually pity Thun Chai and can understand his character...going through life realizing that no-one in genuine/sincere, everyone wants something, which is probably why he's so bitter (outside of his alcoholism and gambling problem).

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yup... the 2 character annoys me. In the old 1 she realize pk don't love her and ran away from the palace on the wedding day.

In here She knows pk don't like her and like nk (nxt ep preview). She will prop. Transfer to the outskirt 2 teach w/alex.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lamoon has yet to annoy me... can't say much because she is hardly on screen from what I have seen so far.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I guess I know her character...I find her needy and push her expectation and feelings on p'k.

I find her treatment towards Alex mean...like p'k said... he (alex) didn't even have a right to like her? Environment is a factor but many ppl are not a product of their environment.

I.e. 2 bro grew up with an alcoholic father. 1 never touch alcohol and the other is an alcoholic. It's the person's personal/mentality as well

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lamong is a jerk...she was rude to nk and soo mean to alex. 'No matter what I will never like you!'....yet she expect p'k to love her romantically...it's ok for her to force her feeling on him and want him to accept it. All alex does is be supportive towards her. Poor pk

On another note. Jalida is soo stinking cute together in the interview ans concert. He's such a gentlemen

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yes.. I agree, Lamoon starts to get annoying now. I feel sorry for Sawat (Alex). The guy deserves better. Khun Ying is too rai that she lost her “Khun Yong” status. The mom is selfish. Regardless, James and Mint still keep me watching!!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree that Lamoon is getting annoying and honestly Sawat deserves so much better. And my god Lamoon's mother is so damn selfish. She needs to leave Narang alone! Literally the only likeable people, of the main cast, are James and Mint's characters, also Alex's character but the poor guy is such a pushover. He is too nice.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I like the changes they made w/p'k...but I wish they didn't make n'k too aggressive....I feel in the older version...though n'k was stern w/p'k cuz she don't want issues and all the craziness that kinda distort her view...they made her a little more understanding in a sense and she was his "solace" for some peace in his dramatic life.

Yes Sawat for calling her out on her selfish brattiness ....sooo much drama in the recent ep...

Pra'nang getting nervous w/each other was kinda cute....wish they had more scene but they need to develop the conflicts

KS_ss86

sarNie Egg
I can't stand Carissa's character - omg :sad6::sad6::sad6: and WHY DOES SHE GET TO KISS JAMES SO MANY TIMES!?! What is the director trying to make us feel!?!?! :facepalm:

I just need James to leave already. Anyone know how many episodes? Maybe i'll catch the last 2 episodes instead.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven’t watched the latest 2 episodes yet but everyone in the palace is a Hot Mess. It stresses me out anytime its a scene at the Palace.

On another note, I love the grandma! I’ve officially claimed her as my STHJ Lakorn Bestie. Haha I wish she could send me the pictures of Jalida being cute together too! She is so cute.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes the palace is a hot mess....I wish pk was more honest with Lamong. Though he show it with his actions...he loves her only as a sister.

Pk being jelly and nervous is soo cite...jalida play off each other well...looking fwd to more of these two...donut scene...