❤[CH3] Sai Tarn Hua Jai (Makers Group) : James Ma/Mint Chalida / Alex Rendel /Prim Prima / Carissa S

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
It has been subbed, but since Dynasty Kat a.k.a “DK” of SJDK has to do this alone, the subbing schedule has been moved to Friday, Saturday, Sunday. I’m still fine with it though bc having subs is better than none!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Mint is very pretty in her own style. As someone here mentioned previously, beauty is within the eye of the beholder. Her personality is also seemed very easy going person too. I admire her works and she always try to improve herself. She is getting better as time passed by and in my point she is better than some other actresses out there! Hopefully she will get a breakthrough role because the girl sure has lot of potential and waiting to explore.

Back to this lakorn, I like that they changed the story line. From the mvs the pranang has lot of cute scenes compare to the previous version. Waiting to watch those scenes of Mint and James Ma.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
No breakout rules...but I've enjoyed 80% of her lakorns....many populars actors don't have a breakout role either...ex: Mai for me don't have any stellar roles

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well at least wardrobe is appropriate. Sometimes when lakorn focus on the aspect of business, I question their profession base on the way they dress lol who the hell wears a short dress/miniskirt to work.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Personally, I'm a big fan of Mint. I don't think I check up on any Thai female actress like her as a fan. I really enjoy seeing her growth as an actress. Yes, I know she one of the more popular CH. 3 actress favorites amongst fans but I think her growth and talent itself is underrated.

Personally, I hope one day to see her in a "boran" old times lakorn drama because she looks she pretty in traditional thai clothes. Mint's beauty and looks definitely remind me of the past generation actresses and perhaps that has to do with her being full blooded Thai not saying the mixed actresses ain't pretty. She reminds me of the original actress from the first version of this lakorn with James.

Now, for this lakorn, we might get more lucky with the relationship build up between n'ek and p'ek. Like everyone, I definitely enjoy the banter between them. P'ek seems like the genuinely nice guy who don't understand what how nice you can be before it gets confused as him stepping over the friend zone lol.

I like Ganya's strong personality. It doesn't come off as childish which is good. I do hope for a strong love triangle between herself, Narang and her boss's son! I'd hate to have Narang have girls vying for him while Ganya gets no other potentials especially since she doesn't seem to have friends yet.

Everyone in general, I feel is doing great. I never thought I'd see Chai play a dad so early on lol but he's amazing. Carissa...round of applause. Great talentertainment at a young age. I can't believe she's only a 98er.

I hope this remake does a better job at a smooth ending and how to reconnect Ganya and Narang in an actual loving and not just as Ganya kind of unintentionally being his last resort because he lost everyone else.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
In The previews he is active in his interest in nk and the ending looks like they are In The mt.

Last edited:

Alldramalovers

sarNie Egg
I finally joined AFN because of this lakorn! I really like the little interactions between NK n her boss's son, he is quite cute. I think lamoon's mom is a hypocrite. She thinks her daughter is too good for the teacher; did she forget her own status?

akomy

sarNie Egg
Personally, I'm a big fan of Mint. I don't think I check up on any Thai female actress like her as a fan. I really enjoy seeing her growth as an actress. Yes, I know she one of the more popular CH. 3 actress favorites amongst fans but I think her grown and talent itself is underrated.

Personally, I hope one day to see her in a "boran" old times lakorn drama because she looks she pretty in traditional thai clothes. Mint's beauty and looks definitely remind me of the past generation actresses and perhaps that has to do with her being full blooded Thai not saying the mixed actresses ain't pretty. She reminds me of the original actress from the first version of this lakorn with James.

Now, for this lakorn, we might get more lucky with the relationship build up between n'ek and p'ek. Like everyone, I definitely enjoy the banter between them. P'ek seems like the genuinely nice guy who don't understand what how nice you can be before it gets confused as him stepping over the friend zone lol.

I like Ganya's strong personality. It doesn't come off as childish which is good. I do hope for a strong love triangle between herself, Narang and her boss's son! I'd have to have Narang have girls vying for him while Ganya gets no other potentials especially since she doesn't seem to have friends yet.

Everyone in general, I feel is doing great. I never thought I'd see Chai play a dad so early on lol but he's amazing. Carissa...round of applause. Great talentertainment at a young age. I can't believe she's only a 98er.

I hope this remake does a better job at a smooth ending and how to reconnect Ganya and Narang in an actual loving and not just as Ganya kind of unintentionally being his last resort because he lost everyone else.
Agree with everything, and omg I didn't know Clarissa was so young, I really thought she was in her late 20s. She doing really well and has a bright future ahead.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Personally, I'm a big fan of Mint. I don't think I check up on any Thai female actress like her as a fan. I really enjoy seeing her growth as an actress. Yes, I know she one of the more popular CH. 3 actress favorites amongst fans but I think her growth and talent itself is underrated.

I like Ganya's strong personality. It doesn't come off as childish which is good. I do hope for a strong love triangle between herself, Narang and her boss's son! I'd hate to have Narang have girls vying for him while Ganya gets no other potentials especially since she doesn't seem to have friends yet.

I cannot agree more on that friend zone part. Lol. I mean it doesn't seem like Lamoon will end up liking him but I'm not sure. James is trying to be nice to everyone and it seems like if not one but all of the girls will be fighting for him. The casting is great though! Everyone is doing great and I can't seem to get over how great Carissa is nailing her role so far. Khun Ying is a strong character and is overpowering but I am excited to see the development.
I finally joined AFN because of this lakorn! I really like the little interactions between NK n her boss's son, he is quite cute. I think lamoon's mom is a hypocrite. She thinks her daughter is too good for the teacher; did she forget her own status?
Welcome to AF alldramalovers! Glad you're able to join in on the conversation. I 100% agree about the mom. It irritated me when she was already detesting teacher Sawat. She acted like they were nobles or something. I was so confused because obviously they are still servants. Also, that motorcycle reasoning was definitely not why she was upset. lol.

Idk about you all but I've watched episode 1 and 2 over twice already. I'm glad episode 3 comes out today!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
It's been forever since I've been back onto asianfuse, but I had to come back for my James Ma and Mint koojin! I just want to throw in my two cents because everyone keeps talking about whether or not Mint is beautiful. I think Mint is very beautiful and I like how she still looks pretty with minimal makeup. She has a very natural beauty. I was honestly not that big of a Mint fan until I decided to watch Khun Chai Ronnapee with her and James Ma. I think they had great chemistry in that lakorn. They make a great koojin! I am liking this lakorn so far. I like the way Mint dresses in the lakorn when she goes to work because I also work in an office setting so I am getting ideas on how to dress for my job. My baby James is super handsome as always. Love love love my baby James! Can't wait to see more cute moments between James and Mint in this lakorn!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm still half way through episode 2. I don't know if it's Carissa acting that drives me up the wall or it is the way Khun Ying is written. I think it has to do with the latter and I hope that isn't the case either.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Khun ying in the old version was more subtle in her "rai" way...this this in your face typical n'rai ...

The tone in the previous one seems "slow".

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Totally agree! I feel like this Khun Ying is so overpowering of all the characters in the Lakorn except maybe Ganda.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
thank god for JM scenes or else this lakorn would have been too overdramatic for me.
waiting for the heartbreaking scenes though :(
Carissa does a great job at portraying the generic rai even for her young age so i feel as she matures, she will be able to pull all sorts of diffrent rai that others may not have seen in previous dramas
I give props to the elder cast too, they make everything that much more versatile

Alldramalovers

sarNie Egg
I haven't seen the old drama so can't compare; I do like Carissa's acting, her character is very strong, controlling and selfish which this actress is able to express. I think there can be more depth if she shows her vulnerable side too...then audience can hate but also feel for her. Right now because she is only protraying the selfish and "everything's about me" side, it's hard to feel anything but annoyance. I'm glad pk knows her true colors and isn't blinded by her acting.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Ok....I hope I take this back as time goes on. But I'm not digging Narang's personality so much. I get he doesn't want trouble because of the animosity he faced growing up. But gosh darn....he's soooo passive when it's time for him to not be passive.

How he just watches Khum Ying act up time and time again with everyone. Yes he's had a few times where he "lectures" her or tells her to chill...it's not enough.

Now, I hope his concern for her bc he feels bad for her being forced married doesn't turn into infatuation. Lamoon....I like the girl. But tbh...she's causing her own heart break. Narang clearly calls her his sister only but she keeps falling hurting herself and our sweet sweet teacher Alex's character.

I want to know why Chai, the dad, is so bitter and angry for. Plus why Lamoon's mom is so set on the palace and pleasing Chai. Also why Khun Ying became so selfish and mean. Plus I don't get why if she don't want her pending bad fiance. ..why she always messed with him and still using him.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok....I hope I take this back as time goes on. But I'm not digging Narang's personality so much. I get he doesn't want trouble because of the animosity he faced growing up. But gosh darn....he's soooo passive when it's time for him to not be passive.

How he just watches Khum Ying act up time and time again with everyone. Yes he's had a few times where he "lectures" her or tells her to chill...it's not enough.

Now, I hope his concern for her bc he feels bad for her being forced married doesn't turn into infatuation. Lamoon....I like the girl. But tbh...she's causing her own heart break. Narang clearly calls her his sister only but she keeps falling hurting herself and our sweet sweet teacher Alex's character.

I want to know why Chai, the dad, is so bitter and angry for. Plus why Lamoon's mom is so set on the palace and pleasing Chai. Also why Khun Ying became so selfish and mean. Plus I don't get why if she don't want her pending bad fiance. ..why she always messed with him and still using him.
From what I know, Lamoon's mom is doting on the fact that her daughter will get the palace as Khun Chai promised her. She's most likely pleasing him so that he can see that she is loyal and loves him and will keep that promise. I see Khun Ying being mean and selfish because she feels that her Dad does not love her enough and is not giving her the amount of attention she wants/needs. As for why she is messing with him and using him is the same reason she used James when he was younger. She wants to get back at her father and make him mad by the choice of men she is using. This is what I'm concluding so far as of what I have learned from episode 1 and 2.