❤[CH3] Sai Tarn Hua Jai (Makers Group) : James Ma/Mint Chalida / Alex Rendel /Prim Prima / Carissa S

Mins

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah this lakorn is going to air in November. Mario and Mai's lakorn is going to start in October, so if you look at the calendar, it probably means that mario and mai's lakorn will air monday-tuesday coz the last week of october, m-t are the 30-31st so this one will probably air in the wed-thurs slot and start on the 1st of november.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I read somewhere that the ceremony for the cremation is around the 26th and theres also the anniversary when he passed away.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Wait, why is this pinned at though it is currently airing?
Lol probably cause this will be airing later in a time slot that another drama ended. It will probably air end of month or next month depending on the airing days

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m ready for this one! Akom did not do me justice. Hoping this will be a better one for James! Miss Jalida much.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Way too many years lol. They are having a crying party. I know it is supposed to be drama but I feel the lakorn is gonna go in circle with the love triangle. Though still like James Ma. Not the greatest actor but I like him.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I forgot, does Mint have another love interest at all in this one? I know someone mentioned in the old version her character most married someone else but called it off in the end. However, I don't see anyone else in the previews except James, Alex and that antagonist guy who is going to be engaged to Khun Ying.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It was a random businessman at the very last ep....they might insert him in half way In the lakorn? But I've seen nothing. ...

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh okay, well I kind of hope they do. That way James' has rival for Mint's love, but at the same time I don't want them to because the cast looks pretty saturated as is and I want a lot of scenes with our leads. I really hope the n'rai scenes do not take over this lakorn.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm excited for this one. I love James Ma and Mint Chalida. These teasers are making Nov.1st feel like a long way.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
holy moly havent been on here for a while
buuuuuut november 1st is literally in 3 days!!!! this is so exciting
finally my JM reunion its been way too long