❤[CH3] Sai Tarn Hua Jai (Makers Group) : James Ma/Mint Chalida / Alex Rendel /Prim Prima / Carissa S

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
This is airing in November since Thai et will probably go on a break and mourning period for the King's funeral next month.

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
so
of course they dramatize it as usual....and there's no illusion that khun ying is "innocent", in the original...she was a very "strawberry."
sorry, got confused... what do you mean by strawberry?? i keep encountering many fruit slangs but can't understand them...

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'm hoping Mint & James story is developed, cause going by the teaser's I felt we didn't get as much scenes with Mint compared to everyone else.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
so

sorry, got confused... what do you mean by strawberry?? i keep encountering many fruit slangs but can't understand them...
I don't know what other fruit terms you've come across lol, but from what I've gleaned from lakorns "strawberry" usually refers to some who is two-faced or fake. As in they pretend to be all sweet and nice, when really they're the opposite.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
What xcinsationalx said.

From the preview, P'k clearly declare his love for n'k. The n'rai then will target n'k becaue she stole p'k love. I see lots of changes from the older version. It does seem to show pra'nang love vs. the old 1 where it felt like a cannon. Khun Ying died and then p'k is alone and realize he loves n'k??? !!! NO, just NO...can't wait for this. Can't say I really enjoy RLR much, it was something in the BG as I did other stuff. Though Mint acting has been challenged and is improved. Too many NED scenes...

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
What xcinsationalx said.

From the preview, P'k clearly declare his love for n'k. The n'rai then will target n'k becaue she stole p'k love. I see lots of changes from the older version. It does seem to show pra'nang love vs. the old 1 where it felt like a cannon. Khun Ying died and then p'k is alone and realize he loves n'k??? !!! NO, just NO...can't wait for this. Can't say I really enjoy RLR much, it was something in the BG as I did other stuff. Though Mint acting has been challenged and is improved. Too many NED scenes...
NED scenes??

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes...n'rai...tooo many unnecessary redundant scenes of her. I'm looking fwd to this one.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
the old version with Ramona wasn't that good a storyline. Hardly any p'ek and n'ek. it wasn't my favorite. I'll tune to this one to see if they change for the better. What does supparot means in thai lakorn.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Similar translation is....dirt? Scum ? Along that line

The preview show me much chances....added character...p'rai.....looks like better rorange on both pairing. PK confesses he loves n'k. The old version p'k express he loves her 10 min b4 it ended lol