❤[CH3] Ruk Rai (Kantana Evolution)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
grr..p'k a JERK! hahaha...I like revenge but I hate blind revenge...I wish they can change it a bit and not have p'k put it on n'k. In general. They can still have p'k get revenge but He doesn't have to take it out on n'k. Aye....an eye for an eye makes them both blind...the summary killed it...sounds like it will go around in circle...pra'nang are both stupid.....I'm already annoyed/frustrated after listening to the summary...a skip

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
The n’ek is really pretty here. Awe, Kat is playing rai now. I like Mai, but not when he opens his eyes very big when he’s mad. Lol

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Natalie looks like a mix of Patricia and Yaya. Haven't read the summary but Ep1 was ok. It hooked me enough to want to keep watching but yeah if the story gets too stupid I'm gonna have to pass too.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I listen to the summary and it runs around in circles. Typical revenge lakorn...they get mad at each other...then revenge...make up...revenge. Back and forth. It sound like it will drag. They take sure to do revenge and to spite each other. Sounds very tiring. Each trying to marry other to spite each other...Noble Idiocy . Listening to the summary at the point I was like they don't even deserve each other hahaha...

I watch ep1 and Liked it but after listening the whole summary, I'm all set.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
N’ek is too stupid and naive. She gonna be the reason why p’ek is going to die again.......

P

PrincessKarina

With his dark skin and height he can definitely play Khun Chai Rutchanorn's son in Duang Jai Taewaprom. :) Lor Mak!!
Hi do you know if those SJ series with the children’s generation is really getting made? I want to tune in! I love SJ series! My favorite part was Khunchai Rachanon with Bomb and Taew! ;)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Pk is getting revenge on nk...nk is then getting revenge on p'k.. then repeat

P'k revenge by engaging another girl...nk revenge/spite and engage to another guy...

N'rai pretend she's pregger...

It goes in circles

sarN

sarNie Granny
For real ?!?!?! I need to check it out then lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I just watch the MV. Not really digging their acting , they look young too and goin back to read member post , it seem like one of those on again off again love/hate relationship with lots of misunderstands and no communication . Hummm , I predict beach ending or hugs at sunset . I have to see bed scene first to continue or not and then I work myself backward LOL to the beginning

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I just watch the MV. Not really digging their acting , they look young too and goin back to read member post , it seem like one of those on again off again love/hate relationship with lots of misunderstands and no communication . Hummm , I predict beach ending or hugs at sunset . I have to see bed scene first to continue or not and then I work myself backward LOL to the beginning
I think it ends at the tea farm.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Sarn that's pretty much it....lots of misunderstanding...it could have been good if they made pra'nang smart and update that formula...

Have p'k tease nk and give her task [like nadech/mew lakorn]. Pk revenge needs to be smart. He secretly buys out n'k fam business. N'k can be a nanny to "repent" her fam sins and give her company share to p'k. He uses n'rai to get back at her bro but is smarter n not tricked by her.. He marry n'k as revenge cuz her fam will hate that...willing...babies...so on...

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Trying hard to like this lakorn but Mai is not a good actor. When he is angry he literally exaggerated himself to point I'm questioning what was that for? And they don't have much chemistry. He needs to brush off on his anger moments...since this lakorn required him to be that way most of the time, he needs a lot of help.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I like Mai, but I've always said he isn't ready for prime time roles yet. He can barely handle evening sometimes. I only watch his stuff cause I became a fan after seeing him in Poo Dee E-Sarn with my Prim Lol.