[Ch3] Ruk Long Rohng (Maker J): Top Jaron/Mint Chalida/Pop Thakoon

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Hokulanii_ said:
A little part to show what a Diva Kirana (Kaew (Yes, same name as [Khun Kaew again] or Krand) is and how Tula is going to tame her. Her given name is Kaew and she used to live with grandma and then got adopted by aunt and uncle and they changed her name to Kirana or Krand (grand) for nickname.

---

"Why is my grandmother house shrink to such a small size like this?"

Tula, "This is my house. Sleep here tonight. Your grandmother house is far and it's a waste of time to go back and forth. We'll go tomorrow morning."

Kaew, "I am not sleeping here!"

Tula, "It’s fine with me. I am tired, I am going to sleep." He lies down and closed his eyes.

Kaew, “You can’t do this to me! Take me to my grandmother house right now!” He ignored her and turned his back at her. She has no choice but go upstairs to the room. It’s a tiny room but it’s clean. She lies down on the bed and sees her face in the mirror.

Kaew, “…scream…!!!!” The screams frighten Tula and he ran upstairs as fast as he could.

Tula, “What happened?”

Kaew, “My face..face!” and pointing to the mirror. Tula looks at the mirror.

Tula, “I don’t see anything”

Kaew, “There is something! Don’t you see that the bronzer that I put on my face is washed off by the rain? My face....it’s ugly. I have been walking around looking like this?”

Tula rolled his eyes and saw his bed is covered with mud.

Tula, “You lie down on my bed with mud still on your body like that?”

Kaew, “It’s not important as my face right now. What if someone sees me and take my picture and post it on the internet? What am I going to do?”

Tula, “Stop being crazy! We are in the middle of a farm; there are no reporters, no internet and its 9pm. And tomorrow we have to get up early. You should go take a shower and sleep so I can sleep too. “

Kaew, “You accused me of being crazy?!”

Tula, “Yes, very crazy but the crazier one is probably me for helping you even though I know how annoying you are. I should have left you sleeping on the street.”

Kaew, “Hey!..you”

Tula, “Shut your mouth. In the lakorn there is a saying, ok, I remember it now ‘If you don’t close your mouth, I will use my mouth to close it for you’ like that? I want to tell you that I won’t do that because it’s pointless but I’ll turn you into fertilizer for the rice field.”

Kaew, “What do you mean?

Tula, “Kill you and compost your body. Want to try it? Go ahead and say a word!” Kaew eyes are wide open; she backed away to the wall and closed her mouth with her hands.

Tula, “Go take a shower and don’t scream again. The bathroom is downstairs and the cloth and towel is here.”

From the bathroom, Kaew, “Tula, Tula, come over here”

Tula, “What is it now?”

Kaew, “How could I take a shower when I don’t have the soap that I normally use? And my face, it needs a specific cleansing milk. I also don’t have my moisturizer. What am I supposed to do?”

Tula, “What do you want me to do?”

Kaew, “Drive me back to my condo; I’ll rent a room at the hotel for you and we can come back here tomorrow morning.”

Tula, “No!”

Kaew, “but….”

Tula, “There is no but……and you can take a shower or not is up to you. Go ahead and sleep with mud on your body if you are happy with it. As for me, I am saying goodnight because I have a headache with all your issues.”

Kaew, “Tula, come back here!” Tula walked away.

Kaew, “My beautiful face ja, we’ll go to the spa and get a treatment later. I promised that we will not go through a harsh condition like this place again.”

She step into the bathroom again, only uses the water to wash off the mud. She didn’t touch a bar soap that is there and is afraid that it may have a chemical that can harm her skin. Then she wrapped the towel around her body, ran back to the room and locked the door.

:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: You never failed to make us excited  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Sounds like a more adult role for her too, I'm glad. :) She's becoming another Maker's child. My desire for her to star with Grate is inching closer!! :dance2:

Meow maybe this picture it's a signed for you to be looking forward to Mint and Grate collaborating.   :lolyup:

Cr;Chalida FC as tagged

Hokulanii thank you for sharing part of your reads. :wub:   Looking forward to see how this lakorn going to play out.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL @ Boy, he probably saying "what about me?" in the background HAHAHA

Yes I was surprise they actually look good together in the picture.  I think they look better than Mint and Top.  :D 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt and Mint, surrounded by their men lol. Too cute. ugh Maker group put them in a lakorn already!!! Someone need to go spam Jett or khun Ja's ig for their union.

I already have a name for them: Warintorn + Chalida = Warida!!!! :cheer: :dance2: :dance3:

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
Hokulanii_ said:
A little part to show what a Diva Kirana (Kaew (Yes, same name as [Khun Kaew again] or Krand) is and how Tula is going to tame her. Her given name is Kaew and she used to live with grandma and then got adopted by aunt and uncle and they changed her name to Kirana or Krand (grand) for nickname.
---
Tula, "This is my house. Sleep here tonight. Your grandmother house is far and it's a waste of time to go back and forth. We'll go tomorrow morning."
Tula, "It’s fine with me. I am tired, I am going to sleep." He lies down and closed his eyes.
Kaew, “You can’t do this to me! Take me to my grandmother house right now!” He ignored her and turned his back at her. She has no choice but go upstairs to the room. It’s a tiny room but it’s clean. She lies down on the bed and sees her face in the mirror.
Kaew, “…scream…!!!!” The screams frighten Tula and he ran upstairs as fast as he could.
Tula, “What happened?”
Kaew, “There is something! Don’t you see that the bronzer that I put on my face is washed off by the rain? My face....it’s ugly. I have been walking around looking like this?”
Kaew, “It’s not important as my face right now. What if someone sees me and take my picture and post it on the internet? What am I going to do?”
Tula, “Stop being crazy! We are in the middle of a farm; there are no reporters, no internet and its 9pm. And tomorrow we have to get up early. You should go take a shower and sleep so I can sleep too. “
Tula, “Yes, very crazy but the crazier one is probably me for helping you even though I know how annoying you are. I should have left you sleeping on the street.”
Kaew, “Hey!..you”
Tula, “Shut your mouth. In the lakorn there is a saying, ok, I remember it now ‘If you don’t close your mouth, I will use my mouth to close it for you’ like that? I want to tell you that I won’t do that because it’s pointless but I’ll turn you into fertilizer for the rice field.”
Kaew, “What do you mean?
Tula, “Kill you and compost your body. Want to try it? Go ahead and say a word!” Kaew eyes are wide open; she backed away to the wall and closed her mouth with her hands.
Tula, “Go take a shower and don’t scream again. The bathroom is downstairs and the cloth and towel is here.”
Tula, “What is it now?”
Kaew, “How could I take a shower when I don’t have the soap that I normally use? And my face, it needs a specific cleansing milk. I also don’t have my moisturizer. What am I supposed to do?”
Kaew, “Drive me back to my condo; I’ll rent a room at the hotel for you and we can come back here tomorrow morning.”
Tula, “No!”
Kaew, “but….”
Tula, “There is no but……and you can take a shower or not is up to you. Go ahead and sleep with mud on your body if you are happy with it. As for me, I am saying goodnight because I have a headache with all your issues.”
Kaew, “My beautiful face ja, we’ll go to the spa and get a treatment later. I promised that we will not go through a harsh condition like this place again.”
She step into the bathroom again, only uses the water to wash off the mud. She didn’t touch a bar soap that is there and is afraid that it may have a chemical that can harm her skin. Then she wrapped the towel around her body, ran back to the room and locked the door.
Man oh man, i can not wait!!! I wanna see their chemestry so bad!!! I got a feeling its goona be great!!!

N i think i like TopLida or TopChada

Coca

sarNie Adult
Hokulanii_ said:
---
Tula, “What happened?”
Kaew, “There is something! Don’t you see that the bronzer that I put on my face is washed off by the rain? My face....it’s ugly. I have been
walking around looking like this?”
Kaew, “It’s not important as my face right now. What if someone sees me and take my picture and post it on the internet? What am I going
to do?”
Tula, “Stop being crazy! We are in the middle of a farm; there are no reporters, no internet and its 9pm. And tomorrow we have to get up
early. You should go take a shower and sleep so I can sleep too. “
Kaew, “Hey!..you”
Kaew, “What do you mean?
Tula, “What is it now?”
Tula, “No!”
Kaew, “but….”
Omg can't wait for thier fitting ..i love mint role

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Thank you Hokulanii! You're the best.

I can't wait! I haven't been paying attention to Top but I remember liking him so I think I should be okay, haha.

But yes! I really want Great and Mint! They'll be so good together.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Matt and Mint, surrounded by their men lol. Too cute. ugh Maker group put them in a lakorn already!!! Someone need to go spam Jett or khun Ja's ig for their union.

I already have a name for them: Warintorn + Chalida = Warida!!!! :cheer: :dance2: :dance3:

There is already a "Marida" for Mario+Chalida.  Wouldn't Warida be too close to Marida? :wink:

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I thought it was Chario/ChadaOh? Warida sounds nice, I also want her and Great together also after seeing their selfie on IG, they would make a really cute couple too.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:yes:  I know, but there is a FC page on FB Marida for Mario-Mint also. :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Thanks for the short snippet @Hokulanii_

Oh, I can't wait to see a bratty Mint 555.  I'm looking forward to this pair.  There's so many possible nicknames :p

& I would love to see Mint & Great paired up too in the future~~~

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Chario is the cutest Mario & Mint couple name but Marida is okay too I guess lol. But Warida also sounds cute, I do really want to see Great and Mint together. Hopefully in the next few years! 

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
Eeekkk seeing Mint with Top and their interaction during the calendar signing is so cute!!! I can already see it! N yes i wplould love to see her with Great as well!!!

I guess anybody can call them by which ever name u want. I think im going to stick with TopLida