[Ch3] Ruk Long Rohng (Maker J): Top Jaron/Mint Chalida/Pop Thakoon

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I used to think this, until, I rewatched Cubic. No one has chemistry with Bomb.
Lol back when I was trying to watch it (can't remember what episode I stopped on) I thought Mint had more chemistry with First (the guy playing her friend) than she did with Bomb. So, naturally, I could not board the Mint and Bomb ship at all lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You can't rewatch or can't understand why anyone would put themselves through that torture of rewatching a Bomb lakorn? Lol.

Lol back when I was trying to watch it (can't remember what episode I stopped on) I thought Mint had more chemistry with First (the guy playing her friend) than she did with Bomb. So, naturally, I could not board the Mint and Bomb ship at all lol
Whenever I rewatched it, you know what the level of awkwardness was? Like watching Chatchai and Janie in Nampueng Kom lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
her and 1st were cute, They should have used Jma...I couldn't watch it...Bomb was just horrible and I'm very forgiving of bad acting too!....I'm starting the lakorn now...I hate waiting week to week. Anyone know how many ep's?

Last edited:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Like I'm not going to lie, while rewatching it, I felt that Bomb was like the dad/uncle trying to keep the nang'ek away from the pra'ek (First) Lol.

Sapphire Gems

sarNie Egg
her and 1st were cute, They should have used Jma...I couldn't wait it...Bomb was just horrible and I'm very forgiving of bad acting too!....I'm starting the lakorn now...I hate waiting week to week. Anyone know how many ep's?
Mint and alex look good together in ruk patirhan... Well, bomb's acting felt like cold air needs to get warm... Maybe soon he'll learn through experience...
I'm not sure but i think it will end up with 12 episodes...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
OMG those twin girls are soo STINKING ADORABLE!

I find this lakorn ok, not enough pra'nang scenes for me to fin. I'm pro-pra'nang scenes. Pop is soo stinking cute! Mint is such a punk, I kinda hated her in the beginning, what a BRAT! hahaha...I love the character development.

I like how p'k is smitten by her in the simplest outfit and he bump his head on the beam. lol At n'k yelling at p'k and then asking him to do her a favor. I like it when Top hair is wild and free.

Sapphire Gems

sarNie Egg
OMG those twin girls are soo STINKING ADORABLE!

I find this lakorn ok, not enough pra'nang scenes for me to fin. I'm pro-pra'nang scenes. Pop is soo stinking cute! Mint is such a punk, I kinda hated her in the beginning, what a BRAT! hahaha...I love the character development.

I like how p'k is smitten by her in the simplest outfit and he bump his head on the beam. lol At n'k yelling at p'k and then asking him to do her a favor. I like it when Top hair is wild and free.
Yeah, i can't help but also laugh at that part specially the part where mint turns to look at him and he just pretends that nothing happen though his forehead really hurts...:risas3::risas3::risas3:
The children's are soooo lovable...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Waaah...... why soo many n'rai scenes...5 min is enough. There's barely pra'nang scene for 1st n 2nd lead. Soo...it seems like it's all a plan