[Ch3] Ruk Long Rohng (Maker J): Top Jaron/Mint Chalida/Pop Thakoon

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
I finally find Mint's new thread. This is going to be my second lakorn of Mint Chalida. I love her in Two Spirits' Love.

Now I am a big fan.

When is this lakorn going to air? Thank you.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh so we might get two Mint lakorns back to back, that'd be cool. I hope someone subs this lakorn. James and Mint are a pretty popular pairing so I think it's safe to assume their lakorn will be subbed.

LyLy

sarNie Egg
Mint mention on her IG story that this was airing pretty soon.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait, this airing soon? Well, then why hasn't the channel released any news of teasers for it!? Only James and Mint's lakorn seems to even be remotely promoted.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I just saw this update on IG:
Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 8.21.02 PM.png

- Is it Maker J's "thing" to just air their drama's without any warning lol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Wait as in this Friday!? OMG what? Friday-Sunday meaning we get three episodes a week, is that normal?

Also, does anyone know if anyone plans on subbing this lakorn?
No clue if it's this Friday or the next but it's definitely scheduled for the weekend timeslot, I think it'll be up against either Om & Sammy/Mik & Steph drama's.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Honestly, I don't know why they didn't do more promotion for this lakorn. Like, we saw the trailer for Mint's lakorn with James way before we saw the trailer for this one yet it airs first.

So, no one's subbing this then? If so, I'm sad cause I really want to watch and fully understand it.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
No clue if it's this Friday or the next but it's definitely scheduled for the weekend timeslot, I think it'll be up against either Om & Sammy/Mik & Steph drama's.
Om and Sammy's part will air tonight so that would be the opposite lakorn of this one