❤ [Ch3] Rak Plik Lok ( North Star Entertain)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Good looking cast here! Wow this thread was opened since 2015 and the lakorn hasn’t aired yet. Is this airing soon?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I do actually wanna check this out!! I remember pTik discussing wanting Mark and Yaya originally too lol ahahaha. But she settled for these!! I do hope this lakorn hits off so pTik can become the next great producer! I want her to do more romantic drama vs romcom.:thumbup:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
It actually looks good, I had zero expectation for this lakorn but after seeing the trailer I am interested.
Same here. Like I'm not a fan of Peun at all but saw the teaser on Aom's IG. It looks kinda good. Lol funny how lakorns we anticipate turns out blah and the one not on our radar started to look interesting.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Let us hope this wont disappoint us and be a good one because honestly after BPS I can not seem to find any good lakorn so I went back to old lakorns and kdramas.
As for PKNH I am waiting for more episode to judge that one.
Same here, I went k and c drama for a while, now watching old lakorns like Nang Ai and The Cupid series. I just want easy going lakorns right now, nothing too stressful or intense. Too bad epi 1 of MPR didnt catch my interest either.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Man i cant wait to see this now cus Peun just won a place in my heart from his lakorn with Natalie. Lol i totally took back my words about him not being praek material.

xodxo

Man i cant wait to see this now cus Peun just won a place in my heart from his lakorn with Natalie. Lol i totally took back my words about him not being praek material.
555555 you know I was thinking the same.. he actually looks good with Natalie... I haven’t fully finished that... but those small bickering scenes of them... cute. Puen does look decent good in there.....

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
555555 you know I was thinking the same.. he actually looks good with Natalie... I haven’t fully finished that... but those small bickering scenes of them... cute. Puen does look decent good in there.....
I'm watching it right now, halfway through. Its good, a feel good type of lakorn and speaks to me too since i work in like a skilled nursing facility so i can understand the feelings of these elders.

xodxo

I'm watching it right now, halfway through. Its good, a feel good type of lakorn and speaks to me too since i work in like a skilled nursing facility so i can understand the feelings of these elders.
Okay I’mma start on that soon then cuz I find Natalie very attractive too huhuhu :D

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Okay I’mma start on that soon then cuz I find Natalie very attractive too huhuhu :D
Oh man in some of his scenes i can so see him in a slap kiss lakorn!!.i was so dumb and blind to think he is not praek material!! Omg the emotions through his eyes went straight to my heart lol. Im in love!! :risas3::risas3:

Maybe i just didn't like him with Chippy and Wawwa. Lol

xodxo

Oh man in some of his scenes i can so see him in a slap kiss lakorn!!.i was so dumb and blind to think he is not praek material!! Omg the emotions through his eyes went straight to my heart lol. Im in love!! :risas3::risas3:
Lolol ahahhaha ! Wow, you’re tempting me to start on that right now!!!! Lol

farfalla

sarNie Hatchling
I came here from Yaya and Kimberly ig post. I fell in love with Peter and came all the way here for him :) cant wait for the next episode!