❤[CH3] Ra Rerng Fai (Citizen Kane) : Ken Theeradeth/ Noon Woranuch

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
I've been thinking and maybe it is just me but I feel like all I've been watching in every episode is the girls strutting off every pissed off scene. :confused12:Lots of catwalks. haha It's been a cat and mouse chase all this time. :nut:

Anyway, I didn't like Khem from the beginning but she got on my last nerves(!!!) when she became a b*tch and release Trai and Nee's photo. I don't understand Thai except some words here & there and body language but my understanding is, she tried to play the self-righteous big sister and told him to stay away from Nee, having nothing to do with Nee but she went and release the pictures. What was her purpose? To ruin Nee? She has a grudge on Krit but Nee and Trai has nothing to do with her drama. Her fault Trai got beat up bad but she still tried to play it off that it had nothing to do with her. I thought she was so over Krit? - NOT! She's been lurking behind the scene looking for a stupid opportunity. I'm so glad Nat is upset at her too because she deserves it for being stupid. She's definitely evil and irrational like their dad. She tried to play smart but is actually more stupid. The only good thing that came out of her stupidity is that she told Krit about the pregnancy instead of hiding it to the end. And she also brought Trai and Nee closer. It's funny how she was so sure and blunt when she told everyone Da was pregnant like she was going to get some satisfaction out of their reaction but it just backfired on her. :facepalm: And she deserved that slap from Da. Da should've slapped her a few more times long ago. LOL I couldn't stand Khem's scenes. Her whole face expression trying to be a badass just irked my nerves. haha

And WOW! Talk about that maternity resort! Must be nice to be rich. I could've used that during my pregnancy(if I was rich)! haha Didn't even know such a place exist and if it only exist in lakorns, it's believable to want in real life! Ok, back to the lakorn drama....so....how will they tie the mafia, daddy issues, businesses...etc all together? I feel like I'm watching a few dramas in one. I just can't see how it ties together. It's all over the place. Confused.

Last edited:

lee seung gi

hazaatmumaana
I've been thinking and maybe it is just me but I feel like all I've been watching in every episode is the girls strutting off every pissed off scene. :confused12:Lots of catwalks. haha It's been a cat and mouse chase all this time. :nut:

Anyway, I didn't like Khem from the beginning but she got on my last nerves(!!!) when she became a b*tch and release Trai and Nee's photo. I don't understand Thai except some words here & there and body language but my understanding is, she tried to play the self-righteous big sister and told him to stay away from Nee, having nothing to do with Nee but she went and release the pictures. What was her purpose? To ruin Nee? She has a grudge on Krit but Nee and Trai has nothing to do with her drama. Her fault Trai got beat up bad but she still tried to play it off that it had nothing to do with her. I thought she was so over Krit? - NOT! She's been lurking behind the scene looking for a stupid opportunity. I'm so glad Nat is upset at her too because she deserves it for being stupid. She's definitely evil and irrational like their dad. She tried to play smart but is actually more stupid. The only good thing that came out of her stupidity is that she told Krit about the pregnancy instead of hiding it to the end. And she also brought Trai and Nee closer. It's funny how she was so sure and blunt when she told everyone Da was pregnant like she was going to get some satisfaction out of their reaction but it just backfired on her. :facepalm: And she deserved that slap from Da. Da should've slapped her a few more times long ago. LOL I couldn't stand Khem's scenes. Her whole face expression trying to be a badass just irked my nerves. haha

And WOW! Talk about that maternity resort! Must be nice to be rich. I could've used that during my pregnancy(if I was rich)! haha Didn't even know such a place exist and if it only exist in lakorns, it's believable to want in real life! Ok, back to the lakorn drama....so....how will they tie the mafia, daddy issues, businesses...etc all together? I feel like I'm watching a few dramas in one. I just can't see how it ties together. It's all over the place. Confused.
well said..:clap::clap:..
You are not alone. I've been thinking the same thing just like you.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Krit perfect? Sorry, but I think you've seen another Lakorn and not Ra Rerng Fai.
Krit is a criminal, a Mafia, a violent. He don't enjoy violence, but if he can, he do use force. Did you forget what he have done to Trai? Did you forget how he married Yada? I think really you've see another Lakorn.
What made Krit perfect is the love he have for his wife, how he respect and try to please Yada. If he was another man he could use force, do bad think to her, bat he waited that she wa read to come into his embrace and this is what make him sweet and adorabe. All what he do he does for Yada. Caring, loving, attention, precaution; all of this show how e love Yada and what can he do for his beloved wife.
But never forget was Krit is in reality, and what must do in the future for his Mafia Pa.
And yes, such man exist... my husband is sweet, caring and lovely, almost better as Krit, why he is not a criminal!!!
I guess I was so into his lovey dovey overly protective and overly pouring attention to Da that got me to think he's perfect. Yeah thanks for reminding me of his "other" character. How did I overlook that? Oh yeah, I skipped those parts.

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
I guess I was so into his lovey dovey overly protective and overly pouring attention to Da that got me to think he's perfect. Yeah thanks for reminding me of his "other" character. How did I overlook that? Oh yeah, I skipped those parts.
bun-bun, I hope I did not offend you... I was a little overboard. I'm sorry.
I like Krit why I undestand his pain, why he'll revenge and his love for Yada made him more lovable and human like, but I don't forget what he is in reality and what he must now do to come out of this mess. For people who don't know Mafia, this must be amusant, but I come from a Land who Mafia means: violence, hurts and dead. If they say dance, you dance, if they say died you must die.
I'm not find Mafia romantic at all; but if is a Lakorn I don't mind!
Hope I wasent not to hard on you... if I offend you, please forgive me...

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Woah is it just me or what but everyone in here looks so mustard yellow?!? Wow! The color is seriously so bad!!!!!!!! It’s making everyone look sick or ill bc of the yellow lighting. I haven’t kept up with the episodes but just tuning back in got me super annoyed about the lighting.:mad:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hello. I remember you. Haven't seen you since Sud Saipan. Happy to see you here.

There are 12 raw episodes. 8 has been subbed. Next week will be the last with finale on Tuesday.
I know. I couldn't wait anymore so I went into Kdrama town. Right now I'm watching ep1. And OMG Where can I watch English subs!!!???

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So. . . . I'm watching this right now. Currently on Ep3. I just wanna say. Dayum I mizz my baby so much!!!!!!!
He is so effin hawt in here. And so far I really like his character. So. . . mysterious, so . . . . composed. Haha. I can't describe him. He sort of gives me the Pongsithorn from Sai Roong vibe. The vengeful cool-headed mysterious pra-ek. I, however do not like Noon in here at all. I'm very surprised. I think it's the character and her portrayal of it. She's always so tense, her eyes are always so red and teary, and she just feels out of place. Haha. It's like she's in a super sad depressing melo drama. I don't like her wardrobe either, she looks very awkward acting in all that luxurious clothes and heels. She doesn't seem comfortable at all. I also feel like there's this invisible wall between Ken and Noon. I can't really feel their chemistry. Maybe it's just me.
Overall I'm not really impressed with the storyline nor am I impressed with the direction, BUT for my dearest vengeful pra'ek I shall proceed. Okay. That's it for now.

lee seung gi

hazaatmumaana
Can’t wait for for tomorrow!! Im kinda sad it’s ending this week but I hope we get good episodes!! Someone made this fan mv clip and it’s so cute!! Can’t wait to see what happens. The IG page releases so many clips!!

https://instagram.com/p/BeNGY1aFrDB/
yup..I want to know the ending. I want to know what gonna happen to each character. I want a happy ending for everyone..but at the same time i dont want this lakorn to end:(.
Since ra rerng fai start to air, no more monday blues for me. I'm really excited for monday:aaaaa:.
I'm happy to be part of this forum. I'm happy to be part of ra rerng fai's family regardless which country we are from. I'm happy to read all the comments, recaps, spoiler etc :icon12::icon12:.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
bun-bun, I hope I did not offend you... I was a little overboard. I'm sorry.
I like Krit why I undestand his pain, why he'll revenge and his love for Yada made him more lovable and human like, but I don't forget what he is in reality and what he must now do to come out of this mess. For people who don't know Mafia, this must be amusant, but I come from a Land who Mafia means: violence, hurts and dead. If they say dance, you dance, if they say died you must die.
I'm not find Mafia romantic at all; but if is a Lakorn I don't mind!
Hope I wasent not to hard on you... if I offend you, please forgive me...
Aww~ it's ok. In the era of people communicating through typed words, what we read and how we understand it are greatly influenced by our condition at that time. No harm done love.

Edit: Finally, the finale week. I just want to get this over with and know how it ends.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
So. . . . I'm watching this right now. Currently on Ep3. I just wanna say. Dayum I mizz my baby so much!!!!!!!
He is so effin hawt in here. And so far I really like his character. So. . . mysterious, so . . . . composed. Haha. I can't describe him. He sort of gives me the Pongsithorn from Sai Roong vibe. The vengeful cool-headed mysterious pra-ek. I, however do not like Noon in here at all. I'm very surprised. I think it's the character and her portrayal of it. She's always so tense, her eyes are always so red and teary, and she just feels out of place. Haha. It's like she's in a super sad depressing melo drama. I don't like her wardrobe either, she looks very awkward acting in all that luxurious clothes and heels. She doesn't seem comfortable at all. I also feel like there's this invisible wall between Ken and Noon. I can't really feel their chemistry. Maybe it's just me.
Overall I'm not really impressed with the storyline nor am I impressed with the direction, BUT for my dearest vengeful pra'ek I shall proceed. Okay. That's it for now.
Wow! That's surprising. I like Noon here. Love her wardrobe as well. Better than what she wore in KKK with Pong Nawat. At least there's a variety to the style, not sure about the variety of colour though. Beyond the wardrobe I was actually mesmerized by her still long beautiful hair and her beautiful face! Gosh that woman has beautiful skin! So beautiful that it glows naturally. But what do I know. Maybe some lighting and CG help a bit.

But as the story progress, and reading your comment about her character here, she kinda always play the same character doesn't she? Lol this is only her 3rd lakorn that I watched. I was awed at her elegance and how easily she has that teary eyes in the first few episodes. But now... I am a bit bored by it. There's no progress her character. She's still the old her and am getting tired of it. Lucky that this ends tomorrow. Phew.

Edit: Gosh I am contradicting myself.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
yup..I want to know the ending. I want to know what gonna happen to each character. I want a happy ending for everyone..but at the same time i dont want this lakorn to end:(.
Since ra rerng fai start to air, no more monday blues for me. I'm really excited for monday:aaaaa:.
I'm happy to be part of this forum. I'm happy to be part of ra rerng fai's family regardless which country we are from. I'm happy to read all the comments, recaps, spoiler etc :icon12::icon12:.
I’m definitely going to miss your guys comments and excitement for this lakorn, the same excitement we would get together haha. It was fun to share some caps and artwork and read along to spoilers and get each other in on what was going on :).

I think it will be a happy ending! As long as justice is served and everyone comes to an understanding :)

Wow! That's surprising. I like Noon here. Love her wardrobe as well. Better than what she wore in KKK with Pong Nawat. At least there's a variety to the style, not sure about the variety of colour though. Beyond the wardrobe I was actually mesmerized by her still long beautiful hair and her beautiful face! Gosh that woman has beautiful skin! So beautiful that it glows naturally. But what do I know. Maybe some lighting and CG help a bit.

But as the story progress, and reading your comment about her character here, she kinda always play the same character doesn't she? Lol this is only her 3rd lakorn that I watched. I was awed at her elegance and how easily she has that teary eyes in the first few episodes. But now... I am a bit bored by it. There's no progress her character. She's still the old her and am getting tired of it. Lucky that this ends tomorrow. Phew.

I agree they barely gave room for character growth of Da but everyone else got a chance (not really the dad though haha). They kinda just gave us an ideal girl who was strong minded, independent, and was protective of her family. To me, I liked that about Da and if they changed her along the way I probably would have been upset and annoyed. For example, Khem started of bratty but she progressively got better. If Da started out the same way we would of all hated her from the get go. Haha and there’s Krit who obviously showed character development with changing his ways cause of love. I do feel like Da did somewhat show us different sides when she gave Krit a chance to understand and learn about his past and gave her trust to him. I feel like the Da at the beginning just always wanted him to die but she did start showing her openness and tried to help Krit. Before, she seemed to want to ruin him so he could just get out of her life.

Lol I’m reading too much into this but just my point of view hehe

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I’m definitely going to miss your guys comments and excitement for this lakorn, the same excitement we would get together haha. It was fun to share some caps and artwork and read along to spoilers and get each other in on what was going on :).

I think it will be a happy ending! As long as justice is served and everyone comes to an understanding :)

I agree they barely gave room for character growth of Da but everyone else got a chance (not really the dad though haha). They kinda just gave us an ideal girl who was strong minded, independent, and was protective of her family. To me, I liked that about Da and if they changed her along the way I probably would have been upset and annoyed. For example, Khem started of bratty but she progressively got better. If Da started out the same way we would of all hated her from the get go. Haha and there’s Krit who obviously showed character development with changing his ways cause of love. I do feel like Da did somewhat show us different sides when she gave Krit a chance to understand and learn about his past and gave her trust to him. I feel like the Da at the beginning just always wanted him to die but she did start showing her openness and tried to help Krit. Before, she seemed to want to ruin him so he could just get out of her life.

Lol I’m reading too much into this but just my point of view hehe
Yup. The development for Da's character is not as big as the others. Probably due to her being the only good, kind, smart, beautiful etc to begin with. The others are on the opposite pole of her. Lol. Da's development is so minimal that it can be hardly seen. As I watch her, sometimes I didn't even pay attention to what she said (cause it's always the same thing. Yawn) I paid attention to her hair (I am obsess with her hair!) and what she wears... and her lower part of the eyes... the woman has no pores! Minimal development in Da, and that "ethical" and constant words or way of speak she has makes Da a boring character.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm refraining from reading spoilers. Haha.
I'm currently on Ep5. I'm starting to like Yada now. She's rational. I like how she handled her brother's rape case, her cheating fiancee and I do like how she handles Shakrit. Seeing Noon's crying scenes in this episode really broke my heart and reminded me of why and how much I love Noon! When she talked with Trai about the two scoundrels she's met with and how she'd want him to stay righteous I literally cried. . . I felt her pain! Then when she cried talking to Khem about not wanting to marry as long as she's got her family, I cried even more! It was then I realized I do like Yada and Noon's portrayal of her. She was just too tense in the beginning, and the intense music was just too . . . intense. Haha.

And I can't stress enough how hawt Ken is and how aggressively gentle he is!!!! Argh. I wanna eat him. And like is it just me or do I find Krit's proposal hawt. Haha. Things actually make sense and have a purpose and a reason.

I'm impressed by how well this lakorm is unfolding. For a Citizen Kane production it's getting pretty good so far.

Three people I don't like in here though. Father, mistress and mistress' daughter. Urgh!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

That's why I was turned off by her in the beginning. It would've been better had they developed her character nicely from the beginning. Instead she was already tense from the getgo.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Oops, i'm finally on computer and not on mobile and I saw big x next to your earlier comment @phatman, haha I apologize I think I accidentally clicked it, I tried to like the video above.. gosh I hate my phone. I need an update.

Anyways, I only come on computer after episodes so I can just type away without having to use the stupid phone. I'm really sad about today's episode cause there are no sweet scenes between Da and Krit. THE PREVIEW FOR TOMORROW DOES NOT LOOK LIKE ITS ENDING. I'm so upset they used most of this episode to freaking show Kwan dying. Homegirl should of just died!! It woulda been faster and we coulda had more scenes of Da and Krit lol. I kinda feel bad for Kwan but she's such a weakling and we all know she's used for the storyline so Nat and Khem can just get together already. LOL. I can't believe the truth still isn't out yet, but hey last episodes are usually draggy and are the "make-up" episode. So I'm kinda glad it still has something that needs to be revealed lol. God, if Krit just told Da about what the dad did this woulda ended so much sooner and there wouldn't be as much understandings. But I get where the storyline is trying to go cause Krit has built this up for more than a decade to get the revenge and prove to everyone no one messes with his dad.

I felt bad for Da cause as soon as she started trusting Krit, he does a 360, lies to her, and obviously is still trying to kill the dad. He shoots him in the leg tomorrow, haha yay he deserves it lol. But damn how is Da gonna forgive him for that?? Well today she found out from Trai he is a conniving scammer lol and had a press conference to defend her dad. I can't blame her cause without much knowledge and also loving your dad, I would do the same thing to still protect my dad with her mindset. I would also be very upset like her since Krit lied to her about changing his ways and stopping revenge for her and the kid. I mean come on now.. you're REALLY gonna kill your baby's grandfather?? Like Krit, your dad was right -- revenge will only backfire hahah.

With all those cons aside, please give us a good ending episode tomorrow. I'm really excited to see but gosh it's gonna be the same typical runaway preggo nang aek and where is she?? Oh perfect the place where they made love initially lol.

The only thing I still can't complain about is the freaking setting!! Gosh, where they went in Chiang Mai.. was so pretty. The transitions in here are nice. I just got done watching a Media Studio production and omgggg I couldn't believe it still looked like movie maker transitions lol so choppy.

If there were more sweet scenes then yesss, I woulda been writing a novel. But nope. Tomorrow I will be busy with class so I'll probably either stay up late to watch or have my commentary in by Wednesday.. Enjoy the remaining episodes whoever is watching!! Heheh

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
What?!! Kwan's dead? I skipped too much of scenes with no Da and Krit and missed that. Heck I even skipped most of Da and Krit's scenes regardless of how hot and amazing Ken is!

So the ending is today but I don't know how all the problems will end especially ESPECIALLY the problem about Da's dad and Da don't want Krit to be in mafia. I mean I've watched mafia films, isn't it like hard to get out of a gang and start new? Unless the leader of the gang is Mick Tongraya? Hahaha...

I know the end of all the couples is gonna be sweet and happy so I just need to see the end of Da's father and Krit's career in mafia-ism.