❤[CH3] Ra Rerng Fai (Citizen Kane) : Ken Theeradeth/ Noon Woranuch

mey198

sarNie Egg
I am currently watching episode 9 part 1. I can't hold myself from writing this. The background music for THAT shower scene is from the OST of Poo Wised! Wuhoooo! Memories... Ok on with the show~
Lol I was thinking the same. Reminded me of the memories from kluen cheewit. That Lakorn and ost took me months to forget.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching. What the heck? What's with the sudden Family Sport's Day race??? That's so unexpected and errr kinda doesn't suit the characters at all. If Nee and Trai were there, it will be understandable. But... oh well, every now and then people want to reminisce and live their childhood life. Provided they have strong joints, that is.

And whatsup with next episode? I was not expecting it to be that quick! They were just having a sport's day and hell comes next?! There are still many other things to do! Musical chairs... three legged race... LIMBO DANCE!

They sure cut short the sweet scenes huh? And since I don't understand Thai... I cut the sweet scenes even shorter. Too much talking. Need more actions. Hehehe.... just kidding. It's sufficient. Too much of it will just make us diabetics. I am in love with Krit's character. He sure knows what he wants. And what Krit wants, Krit gets it.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Lol I was thinking the same. Reminded me of the memories from kluen cheewit. That Lakorn and ost took me months to forget.
Owh! My bad! You're right! It's from KC, not Poo Wised. Thanks for smoothly correcting me. Hehehe... Yup KC's OST are just good. RRF's though... it's kinda...

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
What is khun noo? Some kind of young lady in the house? Sorry i'm not used to thai drama terms yet

Wish i understand what they say in the interview.. seems fun.
I am not Thai but from the many lakorn I watch, it sort of means like a "madam". Like a madam with rich, elegance, status, soft spoken, wise kinda vibe to it. Though it has all these "great" characters but khun noo is also most of the time seen as weak, can't do hard chores, never been in a dirty lowly situation.

mey198

sarNie Egg
Owh! My bad! You're right! It's from KC, not Poo Wised. Thanks for smoothly correcting me. Hehehe... Yup KC's OST are just good. RRF's though... it's kinda...
For RRF's ost, I like the female version much better than the male's. I've been listening to it since the Lakorn aired.

mey198

sarNie Egg
I am not Thai but from the many lakorn I watch, it sort of means like a "madam". Like a madam with rich, elegance, status, soft spoken, wise kinda vibe to it. Though it has all these "great" characters but khun noo is also most of the time seen as weak, can't do hard chores, never been in a dirty lowly situation.
I'm not fluent in Thai either, but I think it referring to the daughter of that family. Again I could be totally wrong.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
For RRF's ost, I like the female version much better than the male's. I've been listening to it since the Lakorn aired.
Awww I prefer the male version. It's very masculine. I love that it kept on beginning with "I know..." "I know..." hahaha. Bonus, Peter Corp sang it. It's kinda funny that the female version kept on repeating "Why... why..." and the male just go "I know... I know...". Due to that "funny" element, I kinda find the OST not that appealing, not as appealing as the casts.

mey198

sarNie Egg
Awww I prefer the male version. It's very masculine. I love that it kept on beginning with "I know..." "I know..." hahaha. Bonus, Peter Corp sang it. It's kinda funny that the female version kept on repeating "Why... why..." and the male just go "I know... I know...". Due to that "funny" element, I kinda find the OST not that appealing, not as appealing as the casts.
I agree. The chemistry that noon and ken have is on point. The way he look at her in today's episode just melt my heart. It filled with love and sadness. Also how come all of a sudden there was a race between yada, shakrit, khun na, and khem? I was like what the heck happen to the sweet scene. That was a bit of disappointment.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
The holidays I was so sick.. lol and dang I got sad there was a break but thank gosh there was cause it gave me time to recover and catch up hahaha.

Awwwh truly loved today's episode. They sparked it up with cute scenes definitely between all the couples. Makes me feel lonely lol. I agree that they should have real kisses!! But ya know.. CH.3 + Noi producing hahah. I felt like the first part was good with Krit's whole getting back at Yada at first then spicing her up, opening up to her, and taking her to home base haha. I feel like it's realistic with the whole talking phase/trusting each other and opening up to each other's weaknesses, insecurities, past, etc. Yada opened up to Krit too about her being the sister role and caring for her family and siblings. I feel like she's always had pressure on her to just make them happy but never really focused on her own happiness. Well, after she got the D she was pretty happy! Khem even mentioned it hahah.. so funny. I liked Khem this episode. She was really sincere to her sister but still a little protective. She wasn't bratty and actually showed genuine concern. I love how the relationship is progressing and their sister dynamic is making me feel more satisfied. Yeah I agree this lakorn isn't perfect and def has some cons but it's really chill and has a mix of drama and comedy when needed. Nothing is too exceeding and although sometimes it feels like it lacks something, I feel like the acting, scenery, dialgoue, and cute scenes make up for a lot of it haha. My favorite part was when Krit told Da that no one has ever done what she's done for him and he feels really appreciatve for her, when they were next to their laundry haha. OMG the sweater on Krit was so ugly... did he wear it on purpose so it could eventually be on Da? Gosh it looked really tight and itchy on him haha I'm so glad it got transferred to Da after they had their willing. Da seems to be in love with Krit because of how he's opened up to her and how he's loved every little thing about her.. from her report in Switzerland to her venting about her family. He truly listens and cares... it's so damn cute. The scenes kinda felt slow to me but thinking back they were actually perfect pace since it really showed us how they developed more feelings and understanding for each other. LOL @ Da saying she didn't remember anything the night of cause she had too much wine. The race at the end was random AF but it was so enjoyable. I laughed a lot and thought it was cute. Sister vs sister lol and basically bro vs bro. I love Krit's competitive side hahah he looks like he's about to murder. He really wanted alone time with is wifey... he was so bitter to see Nat and Khem. He kept asking them when they were leaving and they took a whole 2 days to get there hahah how mean and sad.. like Khem still had her old clothes on and he wanted them to leave. Gosh how he loves Da so much. DRAMA next episode!! I can't wait. I hate the dad lol, can't wait to see Krit choke him out hahah. I can't believed the dad punched Trai. I thought it was already sad he slapped Da but yeah she married the enemy so it's kind of somewhat understandable. It's worst for Trai.. he just wanted to see what the dad had in his binder hahah and boom got punched!! It was cute how Trai went back to Nhee for comfort and she already knew something was wrong so she took him by his hand. They're so cute. Krasin and Chat didn't have overwhelming screen time so that was perfect, I loved how they voiced both of their minds... Krasin wants to use Chat so he can get back on his feet with the company and Chat wants him for his money still and to just marry him lol. I loved KC but found the side characters too annoying especially with Nychaa and Masu... they took forever back and forth to be all cutesy and find stupid bookmarks in the library to convince each other they liked one another... but damn in here .. Khem straight up told the farmers that Nat was her boyfriend and hella initiates things. UP FRONT. I like that!! You go girl lol and don't come back as annoying Khem hahaha.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I too can’t see Chom as Yada. Noon’s acting excels Chom’s in so many levels. I’m glad Chom didn’t accept this lakorn.

I am loving the girl OST.
I didn't know Chom was the first choice for this lakorn. Glad that she's not.

Is this the first ever collaboration between Ken and Noon? Coz Noon was not from Ch3 before right?

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
The holidays I was so sick.. lol and dang I got sad there was a break but thank gosh there was cause it gave me time to recover and catch up hahaha.

Awwwh truly loved today's episode. They sparked it up with cute scenes definitely between all the couples. Makes me feel lonely lol. I agree that they should have real kisses!! But ya know.. CH.3 + Noi producing hahah. I felt like the first part was good with Krit's whole getting back at Yada at first then spicing her up, opening up to her, and taking her to home base haha. I feel like it's realistic with the whole talking phase/trusting each other and opening up to each other's weaknesses, insecurities, past, etc. Yada opened up to Krit too about her being the sister role and caring for her family and siblings. I feel like she's always had pressure on her to just make them happy but never really focused on her own happiness. Well, after she got the D she was pretty happy! Khem even mentioned it hahah.. so funny. I liked Khem this episode. She was really sincere to her sister but still a little protective. She wasn't bratty and actually showed genuine concern. I love how the relationship is progressing and their sister dynamic is making me feel more satisfied. Yeah I agree this lakorn isn't perfect and def has some cons but it's really chill and has a mix of drama and comedy when needed. Nothing is too exceeding and although sometimes it feels like it lacks something, I feel like the acting, scenery, dialgoue, and cute scenes make up for a lot of it haha. My favorite part was when Krit told Da that no one has ever done what she's done for him and he feels really appreciatve for her, when they were next to their laundry haha. OMG the sweater on Krit was so ugly... did he wear it on purpose so it could eventually be on Da? Gosh it looked really tight and itchy on him haha I'm so glad it got transferred to Da after they had their willing. Da seems to be in love with Krit because of how he's opened up to her and how he's loved every little thing about her.. from her report in Switzerland to her venting about her family. He truly listens and cares... it's so damn cute. The scenes kinda felt slow to me but thinking back they were actually perfect pace since it really showed us how they developed more feelings and understanding for each other. LOL @ Da saying she didn't remember anything the night of cause she had too much wine. The race at the end was random AF but it was so enjoyable. I laughed a lot and thought it was cute. Sister vs sister lol and basically bro vs bro. I love Krit's competitive side hahah he looks like he's about to murder. He really wanted alone time with is wifey... he was so bitter to see Nat and Khem. He kept asking them when they were leaving and they took a whole 2 days to get there hahah how mean and sad.. like Khem still had her old clothes on and he wanted them to leave. Gosh how he loves Da so much. DRAMA next episode!! I can't wait. I hate the dad lol, can't wait to see Krit choke him out hahah. I can't believed the dad punched Trai. I thought it was already sad he slapped Da but yeah she married the enemy so it's kind of somewhat understandable. It's worst for Trai.. he just wanted to see what the dad had in his binder hahah and boom got punched!! It was cute how Trai went back to Nhee for comfort and she already knew something was wrong so she took him by his hand. They're so cute. Krasin and Chat didn't have overwhelming screen time so that was perfect, I loved how they voiced both of their minds... Krasin wants to use Chat so he can get back on his feet with the company and Chat wants him for his money still and to just marry him lol. I loved KC but found the side characters too annoying especially with Nychaa and Masu... they took forever back and forth to be all cutesy and find stupid bookmarks in the library to convince each other they liked one another... but damn in here .. Khem straight up told the farmers that Nat was her boyfriend and hella initiates things. UP FRONT. I like that!! You go girl lol and don't come back as annoying Khem hahaha.
"After Da got the D..." What's the D? I thought it's the W? For willing...

There are four couples to look at in this lakorn. They are all actually bearable. Of course the main couple is beyond bearable, they are the best! Crème de la crème. Nat and Khem are cute. Cute here is referring to Nat, not Khem coz she's kinda annoying sometimes. Nee and Trai are just perfect for each other. Their relationship is one of a kind. I guess they truly understand what their heart wants. Krasin and Chat is beyond one of a kind. I think they'll really really eventually end up together.

So many couples! But I am happy that the other couples doesn't steal too much time off the main couple in yesterday's episode.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
What is khun noo? Some kind of young lady in the house? Sorry i'm not used to thai drama terms yet

Wish i understand what they say in the interview.. seems fun.
I'm not Thai too but my interpretation of "khun noo" is too much of the "princess" personality - like she's too diva or high maintenance. Or in Chompoo's acting case - too "fake". I cannot see her play Yada without imagining her yapping away like she does with all her other lakorns. When Chompoo played Mia Taeng, a cool and collected good wife who never argued back, etc., I couldn't stand how silent and reserved her character was. lol I like her in comedies instead. This lakorn is too much of a serious/intense drama for her to play the role of Yada because Yada is always tiptoeing on eggshells. Noon is playing her perfectly at that.

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Chompoo is no way near a “khun noo.” She’s a diva, bitchy, arrogant, stuck up and bratty in a show off kind of way. Lol chompoo would have come off as a b*tch as Yada with her nasty rolling eyes at people. I think she would make a cold, stuck up and bitchy Yada.

The only actress from the older generation that comes across as a “khun noo” is Aff. A “khun noo” is often referred to someone with good financial background, but is very “riab roy”, well-mannered, appropriate and good behavior. Sort of has class. Noon could pass as a “khun noo” but she’s not as “riab roy” as Aff. “Riab roy” is someone who’s well-mannered, never argue with anyone, (which kind of sucks). Lol

From the youngest generation, I would say Mew is the most “riab roy” she has the most khun noo personality and lifestyle. Well, hope this helps with the definition of a “khun noo”. :p

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I too can’t see Chom as Yada. Noon’s acting excels Chom’s in so many levels. I’m glad Chom didn’t accept this lakorn.

I am loving the girl OST.
This is when you see how such a mediocre producer Noi is even she has improved a lil bit. After all the critical and rating flops she got with her Chompoo-Ken starred lakorns you would think as a normal person she has understand the situation. Even their part in cupid series was the flop of the serie. Noi is lucky Noon is still active cause with her insecurity and mixing personal and professional feel I wonder who else she would have casted

Hongchan

sarNie Egg
Chompoo is no way near a “khun noo.” She’s a diva, bitchy, arrogant, stuck up and bratty in a show off kind of way. Lol chompoo would have come off as a b*tch as Yada with her nasty rolling eyes at people. I think she would make a cold, stuck up and bitchy Yada.

The only actress from the older generation that comes across as a “khun noo” is Aff. A “khun noo” is often referred to someone with good financial background, but is very “riab roy”, well-mannered, appropriate and good behavior. Sort of has class. Noon could pass as a “khun noo” but she’s not as “riab roy” as Aff. “Riab roy” is someone who’s well-mannered, never argue with anyone, (which kind of sucks). Lol

From the youngest generation, I would say Mew is the most “riab roy” she has the most khun noo personality and lifestyle. Well, hope this helps with the definition of a “khun noo”. :p

My thought on khun noo is ojousan(as in gokusen's ojou) in japanese term. Hehe. Thanks for the explanation.

Chom only good with loud comedic role i guess. But i rather not watch her drama. She did roles her eyes a lot. So not Yada.

Stop cast Ken n chom please.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling

I watched a comedy lakorn where the dad and the servants called the mom "khun noo" to let her have her way because she's a diva, brat, high maintenance, and stuck up so I take it that being a "khun noo" can interpret into a princess brat. And I see that in Chompoo in a comedic way.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
"After Da got the D..." What's the D? I thought it's the W? For willing...

There are four couples to look at in this lakorn. They are all actually bearable. Of course the main couple is beyond bearable, they are the best! Crème de la crème. Nat and Khem are cute. Cute here is referring to Nat, not Khem coz she's kinda annoying sometimes. Nee and Trai are just perfect for each other. Their relationship is one of a kind. I guess they truly understand what their heart wants. Krasin and Chat is beyond one of a kind. I think they'll really really eventually end up together.

So many couples! But I am happy that the other couples doesn't steal too much time off the main couple in yesterday's episode.
Haha sorry.. the "D" in the slang we use with my family and friends mean the "D*ck". Haha. We joke around saying people get more happy after getting the "D" all the time haha.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Kudooos to today's episode! It was worth the break. So addicting!! Gosh when the family starts coming together is when all hell breaks loose for all the couples. I understand both sides and today, it looked really wrong and things are just full of misunderstandings. BUT you have to remember Krit's dad did warn him that revenge is going to get him no where and back fire on him! So true. He lost his wife, now he has to deal with the Mafia stuff. They're mad at him for delaying things with revenging the dad and they want him back in HK to do dirty work for the boss/adoptive father. You can totally see the progression in here of Yada falling for Krit. She was going to tell Khem the truth of why she married him but she truly loved him enough to let those harsh feelings go and see him for the better. I can see why she's so hurt!! I can see why Krit is so hurt too. I freaking hate the dad!! He's so evil. I kind of feel bad for Chat and her mom, Nah Mon. They thought the dad was being nice and gave them a check but he just used them to be the face for his crooked business!! Now I think about it, they do a lot for him and I feel like they should be getting paid more for all the BS he puts them through lol. I felt really sad about Khem and Nat! I actually like them together now. It was heartbreaking to see Khem feel like she was being played once again haha but she's so funny.. she uses alcohol as a solution. She was so hungover. The part that made me LOL was that she changed! First time she had alcohol she was so vulnerable to sexual assault. Now this time around the guys come up to her and she attacks them.. haha. It was sad when she asked for an apology from Krit but instead he said she should be thanking him for making her stronger.. what a meany lol but it was kinda true. She does deserve an apology though!! Trai is trying to protect his dad but he made things kinda worse lol. He lied for his dad basically.. but I can kinda understand him at a point. The dad tricked, schemed, and backstabbed everyone and straight went up on leave!! He pointed the fingers at Krit lol which makes it kinda believable cause Krit's intital plan was to take the company B-Star and sabotage them haha. Just cause Da got some lovin, I don't expect her to pick her man over her dad. Although she does see the bad in her dad to an extent. I know she's not being dumb.. she's mixing her feelings with everything going on and it's just looking bad for her. Next episode makes us want to think that Trai gets shot by Krit lol.. that would be a crazy twist!! I feel like I've seen everything behind the scenes already.. but no baby!! Are they changing this version? I hope they don't drag it out. But I do hope a baby! I just don't want it to be 4 last episodes of chasing nang aek and nang aek being stupid because she doesn't believe pra aek. The thing I've admired and enjoyed thus far in this lakorn is that they move on quick! Like Khem progressed pretty well.. with her feelings for Nat.. with accepting her sister's marriage to her ex.. LMAO. Then Nhee and Trai too, they seemed to just accept they were good for one another without fussing around too much. I don't want 4 last episodes of Da figuring out what she really wants lmao and based on the previous version, she used her baby as revenge to Pra Aek and it sounded not so enticing haha. We'll see what this version brings. Nonetheless...Ken and Noon OMGGG they exceed my expectations. Nice chemistry, so refreshing to see their cute scenes. They click together nicely, especially for their first lakorn. I wouldn't mind seeing them again but like I said I haven't taken this lakorn for granted because they may never pair again. Hahah.