❤[CH3] Ra Rerng Fai (Citizen Kane) : Ken Theeradeth/ Noon Woranuch

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
I got confused.. this lakorn aired monday and tuesday right? ep 7 and 8 aired last week isn't it..?then how about this week? or i'm getting wrong info :confused0:

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
I got confused.. this lakorn aired monday and tuesday right? ep 7 and 8 aired last week isn't it..?then how about this week? or i'm getting wrong info :confused0:
You got not wrong. Ep 9 will be release am 08 January. They don't made episode for New Year.

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
You got not wrong. Ep 9 will be release am 08 January. They don't made episode for New Year.
thank you.. no wonder there is no ep this week. yesterday I try my luck if I get to watch it live and there was nothing.. feel sad a little bit hahhahaha.

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
thank you.. no wonder there is no ep this week. yesterday I try my luck if I get to watch it live and there was nothing.. feel sad a little bit hahhahaha.
Don't feel sad. Next week is almost here. Ep 9 and 10 are the most sweet... later on, we'll cry...

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Caught up on all the episodes yesterdays and honestly I am sort of surprised Krit trusted Da at all. I mean dude you've spent most of the time torturing her family, what makes you think she should be trusted not to get back at you?

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
Caught up on all the episodes yesterdays and honestly I am sort of surprised Krit trusted Da at all. I mean dude you've spent most of the time torturing her family, what makes you think she should be trusted not to get back at you?
YES!! me too,
i finally caught up and by the end i was thinking the same thing.

Hongchan

sarNie Egg
The plot is different from the older version right?

Been wanting to join the discussion since episode 1, but i guess not too late.
I love how Yada always have teary eyes whenever she confronted krit which is everytime they bumbed into each other. Looks like she's trying hard to hold her tears back, so intead of looking weak, she looks courageous. I was about to say she confronted him without proper planning, but of course she is, because it is always unexpected one. Always. Krit is very good at playing with others' emotion. Very sly. But there are times when he hurt Yada so badly that she cried, i love his looks, he seems hurting too o_O

Unexpectedly, i like Nee character too. Her action is clear. But Khem is :facepalm:

HAving a hard time to catch up with episode 7 and 8. :sad6:

eb kaimin

sarNie Juvenile
The plot is different from the older version right?

Been wanting to join the discussion since episode 1, but i guess not too late.
I love how Yada always have teary eyes whenever she confronted krit which is everytime they bumbed into each other. Looks like she's trying hard to hold her tears back, so intead of looking weak, she looks courageous. I was about to say she confronted him without proper planning, but of course she is, because it is always unexpected one. Always. Krit is very good at playing with others' emotion. Very sly. But there are times when he hurt Yada so badly that she cried, i love his looks, he seems hurting too o_O

Unexpectedly, i like Nee character too. Her action is clear. But Khem is :facepalm:

HAving a hard time to catch up with episode 7 and 8. :sad6:
same with me.. i love yada's teary eyes which make her look strong. and of course i love krit expression when he looks hurt..

Hongchan

sarNie Egg
Just finished episode 8. Why yada soo nice???? She's helping Krit without knowing the truth. Poor girl.. I almost cry looking at her crying alone in the dark with blanket.

I can't imagine if yada played by chompoo. Watched some of her drama before, not confident she can play yada as well as noon (so far, i like her character a lot). Glad chompoo decided to pregnant last year, her storm rider babies are cute!

KS_ss86

sarNie Egg
I kept thinking the same thing, @Hongchan! I tried to imagine Chompoo playing Yada and I don't think she'll do justice. Chompoo has this "khun noo" personality in all of her characters. LoL.

Loved watching Noon & Ken on The Tonight Show!!!! They're so cute and yes...two top actor & actress together :cheer: I love how much A'Toi praised them personally.

Hongchan

sarNie Egg
I kept thinking the same thing, @Hongchan! I tried to imagine Chompoo playing Yada and I don't think she'll do justice. Chompoo has this "khun noo" personality in all of her characters. LoL.

Loved watching Noon & Ken on The Tonight Show!!!! They're so cute and yes...two top actor & actress together :cheer: I love how much A'Toi praised them personally.

What is khun noo? Some kind of young lady in the house? Sorry i'm not used to thai drama terms yet

Wish i understand what they say in the interview.. seems fun.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I am currently watching episode 9 part 1. I can't hold myself from writing this. The background music for THAT shower scene is from the OST of Poo Wised! Wuhoooo! Memories... Ok on with the show~