❤[CH3] Ra Rerng Fai (Citizen Kane) : Ken Theeradeth/ Noon Woranuch

Hongchan

sarNie Egg
it's better late than never @Joy
:risas3:

I was surprised to Num and Aom was paired (for the first time?) for Ban Lang Mek
appearance-wise, I think Noon looks very good these days compare to her younger days before she did all the things she done to her face and Ken although looks almost scrawny, the hairstyle is on point on him, but acting skill-wise, maybe due the age and experience, they can portray the romance and the angst more realistically as adults. Can't wait to see this yet on the other hand, scared that this will disappoint since the ones that I wait with anticipation have tendency to be the ones that fizzle out from the middle
What did nune do? Did she had a surgery on her face? I am always mesmerized looking at her. Very beautiful indeed.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
What did nune do? Did she had a surgery on her face? I am always mesmerized looking at her. Very beautiful indeed.
It's always been a part of open secret I think, she certainly not looking the same with her early days and it's not merely changing the shape of her eyebrows.
Don't take my word for it, but if I'm not mistaken she did her nose, eyelid, and face grafting (?), but yeah she is beautiful indeed and I just respect and like her acting prowess; one of the gem of thai acting industry. If only thai movie industry as flourished as chungmuro and they can make brilliant films with star studded actors showcasing their acting skills *smh*

Anyway, it's just a piece of information, I don't care for their appearance as long as they can act brilliantly that I forego about the change of their faces.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Omg I'm so excited for this lakorn. The pics are so cute!! And I see chemistry. I hope when it airs the statement will still hold true. They look good together and acting wise they should be good to go. Just hope everything flows together and directing/producing will go hand in hand! Can't wait to see how this turns out. Has Noi directed any revenge type lakorn before? I recognized her other works but the storyline for those seemed to be just as mature and didn't have too much focus on revenge/hate-love relationships.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I love that black and white shot! I think KN will do well, but I know Citizen Kane is gonna fail....I just know it.

stargazer13

sarNie Egg
OMG!!! Just got finished reading the summary to this lakorn and may I say that it is my type of lakorn! Ken and Noon is a bonus! This is a must watch lakorn, my expectations are high. There's revenge from both characters, so it's gonna be heavy drama, and there's kidnapping, alone time on an island, and a willing scene! Keep the original storyline, please! Hopefully, Noi can direct this lakorn to make it the best (especially when she's putting in legends eg Ken and Noon). Hopefuly it doesn't flop like the rest of her other lakorns.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Well, it is Noi, so I won't be expecting much. Haha. I'm just gonna savor the time KN embrace the screen together. Hehe.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
How much I like this revenge type. I just can't jin these two watching them playing loves scenes is not right esp noi is the producer. They both are married. Yeah I'm missing a lot of good dramas cus of this reasons.

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
After looking through all these great BTS videos and pictures, I keep thinking that it's such a pity that these two never acted together during their primetime. They're just not looking as fresh and sharp as they used to and it would have made the appeal of this pairing that much better. You would also think that because they're both older and experienced, the chemistry and level of intensity would be something to look forward to but Noi being the producer doesn't give me much confidence lol. I'm crossing my fingers that this remake turns out decent.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Screenshot_2016-10-11-17-47-04.png
Noi's birthday celebration on the set. :)
Credits to kun_jun IG

rainruma

sarNie Egg
It's always been a part of open secret I think, she certainly not looking the same with her early days and it's not merely changing the shape of her eyebrows.
Don't take my word for it, but if I'm not mistaken she did her nose, eyelid, and face grafting (?), but yeah she is beautiful indeed and I just respect and like her acting prowess; one of the gem of thai acting industry. If only thai movie industry as flourished as chungmuro and they can make brilliant films with star studded actors showcasing their acting skills *smh*

Anyway, it's just a piece of information, I don't care for their appearance as long as they can act brilliantly that I forego about the change of their faces.

Whatever she did, it does not matter, as long as she looks NATURAL!!..... Can't stand the ones that look like aliens... already too many of those in K-dramas :p