❤[CH3] Ra Rerng Fai (Citizen Kane) : Ken Theeradeth/ Noon Woranuch

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
That sax background music is disturbing.

1. It's not nicely played because it doesn't sound moving or romantic at all.
2. You can hear the saxophonist inhale deeply. Not smooth. They should have edit it well.
3. Weird tune.

KC's OST kept on being played in some scenes caused me to remember KC. Not good if you want people to focus and understand the emotion being played for that scene.

Edit: Guitar solo bgm is annoying as well.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
YEah the music is kinda annoying haha the sax is a little too much!

Khem did do something stupid lol she released the pic of Trai and Nhee for the whole world to see and it caused so much drama and it caused Trai to get beat up and I think he ended up getting a concussion by the end of the episode. I didn’t find her that annoying this episode though. I kinda like her aggressiveness compared to her weakness!

I’m excited for tomorrow’s episode. Today was kind of slow with the misunderstanding but there’s hella cute scenes of Krit and Da. Their outfits and looks were really nice this episode!! Haha but I dont like how no one just tells Da what the dad did. Of course I would be pissed too and just assume that my dad didn’t do anything wrong with how secretive Krit and his father is about the past.

I thought it was badass of Da to bring a gun to save her brother haha even if Krit couldn’t take her serious. She’s trying to prove a point not to mess with her brother or family. That’s what I enjoy about this lakorn is the central theme with loving your family.

Anyways can’t wait to see Krit do everything for his baby mama tomorrow!! It’s gonna be cute how he goes to Yoga for her and tries to find her at the maternity resort thing. The IG page promotes this a lot!! Like they release clips way early. Haha and Noon I noticed promoted this lakorn way more than her others. I’m loving seeing these clips early on!! Of course Khem is gonna spill the beans and tell Krit about the pregnancy haha damn that girl doesn’t hold back anymore. She was so mean to Kwan too this episode! I felt kinda bad for Kwan lololol.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I know Khem was the one releasing the photo of Trai and Nee. But why did she do that? What did she hope to get from doing that?

Is it bad that I like Na though I don't like Khem but I like the couple Na-Khem but I don't like Khem?!

Yeah their outfits are wonderful. I debated about whether it's the outfit that's wonderful or their body that makes me the outfit wonderful. Look at Ken's physique! Or is it his handsome face that makes the outfit look even more wonderful? Hah. I prefer Na's sister's and Khem's outfits over Da and Nee's. I like cutesy and soft fabrics that goes "swish swosh" as you move around.

Hongchan

sarNie Egg
They’re hardly any pure Thai now a days in the Thai ET. Most are mixed Chinese their race. They said the pure Thais are dark skin ones.
I see. Ken is also thai- chinese right?
It's always fair skinned ladies they present before us on lakorn. But if that is thai's beauty standard, then that make sense they always always have the fair Caucasian looking girls on screen. Btw, the girl preetam mention is gorgeous!

lee seung gi

hazaatmumaana
When the time passed by with latest episode (i watch till episode 11)..i want more nee and trai..i do enjoyed krit and yada, but i want to see more of these two..i want to see more of their sweet moments..i want to see more in their relationship..
I dont know why krit has to beat trai again??because of the pic??pls krit, they both deserved love and happiness just like you and yada..
and i cant with na and khem..i'm ok with na,but i find that khem is annoying..sometimes i find that there is a na-khem scene which is not really necessary..
despite of everything i still enjoy watching it, just give my point of view. Let see what gonna happend until the last episode.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I see. Ken is also thai- chinese right?
It's always fair skinned ladies they present before us on lakorn. But if that is thai's beauty standard, then that make sense they always always have the fair Caucasian looking girls on screen. Btw, the girl preetam mention is gorgeous!
I’m not sure but most likely he’s mixed.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
What is the purpose of blurring and un-blurring the gun? It's legal when you are just pointing but illegal when you're pointing ready to shoot?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
UGH Khem is the most annoying, useless & unstable person in this drama haha

Krit & Yada’s love is bipolar & dangerous. One minute, there’s a gun pointing at Krit, the next Krit is embracing Yada. Makes me dizzy.

Last edited:

lee seung gi

hazaatmumaana
UGH Khem is the most annoying, useless & unstable person in this drama haha

Krit & Yada’s love is bipolar & dangerous. One minute, there’s a gun pointing at Krit, the next Krit is embracing Yada. Makes me dizzy.
i feel you dear..you are absolutely right..:clap:
sorry khem, but it seems like your character is really annoying..
krit&yada are unpredictable..sometimes their words are very contradict with their action :confused12:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
AHHHHH LET ME JUST RANT. This episode was one of the best episodes ever in my opinion. Okay, yall can disagree but it was so damn cute lol. First off, I LOVEEEE protective Krit. He does EVERYTHING for Yada! It's funny how Khem talks crap on Krit for not being there for Da but how little does she know how crazy he is for Da!! And can I say something I appreciate SO MUCH? It didn't take 3 episodes for pra aek to find out nang aek was pregnant!! It literally took a damn text from Khem which happened within 10-15 minutes Da herself found out. THANK YOU LAKORN GODS. Haha, I don't care how stubborn Da is.. I mean Trai did almost die cause of him and Krit keeps saying he's going to end Di Lok's life lololol so I can see her side. But damn Krit, he had the whole resort staring him down for interrupting all the calm maternity activities. Isn't that so cute? Krit takes Da by kidnapping her haha and flies her to the resort on a plane (isn't that kind of dangerous?? LOL and he talks about her being careful!). The resort is GORGEOUS. I haven't ever seen anything so pretty! The pool and stuff within the resort and where it's located is so pretty!! The building looks like castles!!? Haha when Krit finally found Da in the resort it was so cute... the way Da hugged Krit back just took my heart away. Then they ended it with a BANG! Krit ripped his pants trying to please Da by doing Yoga! That's the actual scene from the bloopers lol.. so they kept that scene haha Krit looked so embarassed. Oh oh, my other favorite part was when he fed Da lololol. She was so mad that she couldn't eat anything salty or spicy and said she was going to die by the end of the week at the resort (haha I woulda too), with all that healthy salad and smoothies and she kept complaining and he shut her up by sticking food in her mouth. I couldn't stop laughing and blushing. I also loved how Da kept denying the baby but Krit was so forceful to get her to admit it and told her that if she refuses to prove it that mean she's pregnant hahah. OMG also when Da pretended to not be afraid of the needles but when Krit held his hand out she grabbed it so quickly and let it go so quickly when the process was done!! She's so prideful and I love how opens her up to his love. It made me laugh and feel so giddy when Da finally gives in.. like Krit finally proved he does care for her more than anything!!

Okay...whoo rant about Da and Krit <3 over lol. Now here comes the Khem storm. She was lowkey annoying this episode! But I appreciate she showed remorse.. and she was actually the reason Krit found out... AND the whole world lol. I kind of felt bad that she got slapped by Da but what she did without letting her sister know was shady AF haha so she kinda deserved that slap.. and plus Da has never used force on Khem before so I thought it was reasonable cause Da was nothing but nice to her. Like I couldn't believe Khem took all the credit for taking Trai to the hospital and checking him in.. when she was the cause in the first place!! Da was nice and was like, I know you have other things bothering you and if it's cause of someone you love like Nat.. then she needs to figure it out with him hahah. Plus Da is always picking the family up but never brags or makes her siblings feel bad that she does everything. Khem does one thing and wants to be all mighty and get recognition like it's her golden globe or something hahah. Anyways, I felt bad for her when her and Nat had their fallout and sad that Kwan asked if Khem hated them lol. Khem said she forgave Nat along time ago but doesn't know how Nat is feeling about her. I feel like Nat is kinda a brat and just needs to get his girl back haha especially cause Khem showed so much remorse lol. But like he said, he can't always give in and spoil her hahah. I was kinda glad that they had very few scenes today even though I like them as a couple but their part is kinda repetitive haha.. I just want them to get it going and married already LMAO.

I'm so glad it didn't show any Due and Matthew scenes this episode!! Everything was basically over the phone haha when Da talked to Nha Mhon. I like their scenes but yeah they feel like fillers at this point lol. I'm glad they gave more time to Trai and Nhee!! OMG they are so cute. I felt bad for Trai.. he literally almost died and still had to do physical therapy :(. I loved how Nhee realized he's the one and does everything to see him haha and how they had to run away from the bodyguards. It was so cute when Trai held out his hand to the window when he woke up in the hospital to reach out to Nhee. I want them in another lakorn in the future where they are the leads!! I love them so much. Funny how Khem tried to be a bad b*tch and say Da wouldn't want Nhee there and that next time to come early so she has enough time to stall Da and that Trai is way too good for her. I mean Da was mean to Nhee but only for the protection of her brother whereas Khem hella talked down on Nhee..which was way side cause Nhee didn't even bother to argue and felt really bad for Trai.

I actually like all the couples in here which is surprising cause I haven't felt that way in a long time. I was so annoyed of Masu and Nychaa in KC and also Toey/Louis ugh they were the definition of back and forth like Toey/Louis would fight and misunderstand each scene and cry god lol. I appreciate this lakorn for what it is even though it's kind of slow at some points cause of how it's kinda executed. I just feel like the revenge in here is mature lol compared to other lakorns. Pra aek doesn't have to abuse nang aek but still gets his way and still shows love haha although I kinda like the sadistic pra aeks lolol. I do agree that the storyline is kinda weird like they coulda ended this already but I still enjoy it a lot haha and it ends next week and glad it's not longer than that.. so perfect lol.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I enjoyed Yada & Krit scenes at the resort. My gos, Noon & Ken are gorgeous beings. Their figures & their looks especially at their age. The scenes were cute & all, but Krit’s character shift is unbelievable to me. Reminds me of Sathi in KC, how he was so cheesy at the end. It became comedic to me. Like, I just couldn’t take it seriously.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Haha to me it’s believable, I look at as when Krit found out about the baby he went all out and did some hardcore research of where to take her to learn more about pregnancy and did some hard core YouTubing or something! Haha he was so scared of every little thing Da was doing especially exercise since he didn’t want it to harm the baby hahahah so cute.. he looks like he’s still learning but being so cautious!!

Ahhhh she walks in on him next week building a crib for the baby! My heart!!

https://instagram.com/p/BeFggWKBwND/

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
How many episodes are out so far?? Can't believe it's finally airing. I've lost interest already! So mad. Haha.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
All the happy comments about how great Krit is reminds me about this one drama in my country (though it's hugely popular, I didn't watch it. I was a very good student only studying... and watching football games.) The pra'ek was as perfect as Krit that it causes this one viewer to complain and write letter to I-can't-remember-who-but-that-person-published-it-online. She enjoyed the drama but at the same time was angry because she said no such man exist in this world! I know her rant is kinda stupid because it's just a drama but every woman that watched the drama agrees and they relate to it. It causes rage among the men and causes them to watch the drama too to understand what's so good about the pra'ek. It was funny back then.

So what do you guys think? Such man exist? I know Da's character exist in real world. Everyone could relate to her, though I think I will be meaner than her.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
How many episodes are out so far?? Can't believe it's finally airing. I've lost interest already! So mad. Haha.
Hello. I remember you. Haven't seen you since Sud Saipan. Happy to see you here.

There are 12 raw episodes. 8 has been subbed. Next week will be the last with finale on Tuesday.

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
All the happy comments about how great Krit is reminds me about this one drama in my country (though it's hugely popular, I didn't watch it. I was a very good student only studying... and watching football games.) The pra'ek was as perfect as Krit that it causes this one viewer to complain and write letter to I-can't-remember-who-but-that-person-published-it-online. She enjoyed the drama but at the same time was angry because she said no such man exist in this world! I know her rant is kinda stupid because it's just a drama but every woman that watched the drama agrees and they relate to it. It causes rage among the men and causes them to watch the drama too to understand what's so good about the pra'ek. It was funny back then.

So what do you guys think? Such man exist? I know Da's character exist in real world. Everyone could relate to her, though I think I will be meaner than her.
Krit perfect? Sorry, but I think you've seen another Lakorn and not Ra Rerng Fai.
Krit is a criminal, a Mafia, a violent. He don't enjoy violence, but if he can, he do use force. Did you forget what he have done to Trai? Did you forget how he married Yada? I think really you've see another Lakorn.
What made Krit perfect is the love he have for his wife, how he respect and try to please Yada. If he was another man he could use force, do bad think to her, bat he waited that she wa read to come into his embrace and this is what make him sweet and adorabe. All what he do he does for Yada. Caring, loving, attention, precaution; all of this show how e love Yada and what can he do for his beloved wife.
But never forget was Krit is in reality, and what must do in the future for his Mafia Pa.
And yes, such man exist... my husband is sweet, caring and lovely, almost better as Krit, why he is not a criminal!!!

Last edited:

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
Caught up on all the episodes yesterdays and honestly I am sort of surprised Krit trusted Da at all. I mean dude you've spent most of the time torturing her family, what makes you think she should be trusted not to get back at you?
He wished that Yada would love him. If you lack of love what you need the most is a caring person who love you! Krit was thinking that Yada could understand and love him.