Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
More fitting photos with other cast! :)

Credits to nattaraht, lovenattaraht, best_chanidapa

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Can someone translate this summary?
I found it here: https://www.mebmarket.com/index.php?action=BookDetails&book_id=51911

“คุณปู่มาปรารภกับแม่กับพ่อว่า น้ำตาลอายุพอสมควรที่จะมีคู่แล้วไง”
เมื่อมีประกาศิตจากคุณปู่เช่นนี้แล้ว อิสรเสรีทางใจของ "น้ำตาล" ก็จะไม่มีอีกต่อไป
แม้คุณปู่จะเลือกหาผู้ชายดีพร้อมทั้งนิสัยใจคอและยศถาบรรดาศักดิ์มาให้ยังไง แต่เธอก็ยังต้องการเลือกคนรักด้วยตนเองอยู่ดีนั่นแหละ...

I think this is about the grandfather putting her in an arranged marriage but she wants to choose her own lover?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Namtarn FC FB update

This is like a prenup pic lol

thunder143

sarNie Hatchling
wait, aside from this, they have also an upcoming drama "yarn thip" according to sharerice but i found a thread of that one with 'cheer' as the nag'ek... im so confused...

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
wait, aside from this, they have also an upcoming drama "yarn thip" according to sharerice but i found a thread of that one with 'cheer' as the nag'ek... im so confused...
Originally, both of these lakorns were announced at around I same time I believe. So Toey and Namtarn were going to be paired in back to back lakorns. But after the positive feedback from Toey and Cheer's pairing in the Cupid Series, Broadcast plans to pair them up again. And it is not clear whether or not that means Cheer will replace Namtarn in Yan Thip or if Broadcast has another (different) lakorn lined up for Toey and Cheer.