❤[CH3] Prakasit Kammathep (D One TV): Toey Pongsakorn/Namtarn Pichukkana

ntsparta

sarNie Egg
Regardless of the storyline, I'm just really here for Namtarn and Toey. I think they make a very good couple, compared to Ken and her other ones. In the cupid lakorn, Ken and Namtarn's love scenes were awkward to me. But in this lakorn, her love scenes with Toey were better, and her character in this lakorn is also different from her other ones. In addition, the story is getting more intense, I can't wait until next week!
Hmmm, am I the only one who thinks her love scenes with Toey here are awkward? When they kiss, she just stood there and didn't open her lips. I'm new to Thai TV dramas, so I'm not sure if it is because they're still too conservative or not. But kissing with closed lips looks forced. When Heyman kissed Namtarn's cheek when asked by the grandma, the camera was delibrately positioned behind Heyman's head, thus effectively blocking viewers' of the kiss. Maybe because the actress has a boyfiend, so they try to avoid kiss scenes as much as possible.

With the first lip kissing scene, half of the time the camera was behind one them, allowing only a narrow glimpse of their lips. One time, the camera was totally behind Namtarn's head and you can't only see a bit of Heyman's behind her. I was like "What's the purpose of this view when you can't see their facial expressions?"

I heard that CH3 is a big TV station that produces many popular dramas. I am supprised that lack of care level when it comes to editing.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmmm, am I the only one who thinks her love scenes with Toey here are awkward? When they kiss, she just stood there and didn't open her lips. I'm new to Thai TV dramas, so I'm not sure if it is because they're still too conservative or not. But kissing with closed lips looks forced. When Heyman kissed Namtarn's cheek when asked by the grandma, the camera was delibrately positioned behind Heyman's head, thus effectively blocking viewers' of the kiss. Maybe because the actress has a boyfiend, so they try to avoid kiss scenes as much as possible.

With the first lip kissing scene, half of the time the camera was behind one them, allowing only a narrow glimpse of their lips. One time, the camera was totally behind Namtarn's head and you can't only see a bit of Heyman's behind her. I was like "What's the purpose of this view when you can't see their facial expressions?"

I heard that CH3 is a big TV station that produces many popular dramas. I am supprised that lack of care level when it comes to editing.
Actually welcome to the world of CH3 Thai Dramas where kisses are seen as too explicit so they do whatever they can to angle it. Use to be where Ch3 was all about kisses and did better at showing it. Then for a while they banned kissing so it was all angled "kissing" that we got if we were lucky. They just recently opened back up to the idea of having kisses so this is quite our luck. It might still be kind of awkward bc they're still somewhat following the angle kisses. I think it is due to being conservative but after watching Lakorns for 7 yrs I'm use to it now. I still feel cheated but not getting any kisses before vs. now I'm content lol.

anopinion

sarNie Egg
Actually welcome to the world of CH3 Thai Dramas where kisses are seen as too explicit so they do whatever they can to angle it. Use to be where Ch3 was all about kisses and did better at showing it. Then for a while they banned kissing so it was all angled "kissing" that we got if we were lucky. They just recently opened back up to the idea of having kisses so this is quite our luck. It might still be kind of awkward bc they're still somewhat following the angle kisses. I think it is due to being conservative but after watching Lakorns for 7 yrs I'm use to it now. I still feel cheated but not getting any kisses before vs. now I'm content lol.
I thought everyone knew this! Lol. I don't think I've seen any real kisses - not even light pecks from Ch3 before this year. At least we're getting something now (even though they look damn freaking awkward).

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought everyone knew this! Lol. I don't think I've seen any real kisses - not even light pecks from Ch3 before this year. At least we're getting something now (even though they look damn freaking awkward).
I think if you're a new person to Lakorns it might be something strange. Haha but yes! We sure didn't. It was either kisses on the cheeks or forehead. There were times where they tried to make it steamy but lol it still didn't work out well.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
It's suppose to end on the 19th so there's 15 episodes which still surprises me bc this plot is crazy lol. She acts good in here but it's just the character that is not likeable imo.
Oh okay, just one more episode then haha. I think there’s something with Namtarn’s acting in here, like maybe she talks to fast and rush too much? I like a n’ek that acts more collected and calm. Haha

~

Maybe I’ll peak at the last episode. Haha

eyesonyou

sarNie Egg
overall this would have been a pretty decent one if they just moved the story line faster, nothing happened until like episode 10-11 lol

clee95

sarNie Egg
Damn, channel 3's ratings are in the gutter. lol what happened? even their popular actors cant pull in ratings but happy for toey for this lakorn ratings.

KathyL

sarNie Egg
Finished Ep 16 raw. waiting for Eng sub to watch again. Anyone knows the rating for final ep?

Some comments said this lakorn has boring scripts. I agree that this was moving lowly, but I like it. They showed me how p'ek and n'ek falling in love and explain me how n'ek become more emotional and understanding. Not like other lakorn that n'ek/ p'ek fall in love with each other easily.

Happy for Toey and Namtarn too, waiting for their next work.

ABG

sarNie Egg
I'm not sure why I decided to watch this. A lot of the comments here put me off and I have never seen any of Toey's lakorn. Because I never thought he was lead material. But, I do like Namtarn and hadn't watched her in a while so I watched this, AND I am really enjoying it!! Maybe, I didn't have high expectations due to the comments people made here and I had no idea what the story was about. But it's actually really enjoyable. I'm on episode 10 and while it was a bit slow in the beginning, but it is getting so good now. And , I've changed my mind about Toey. Even considering watching his previous stuff. The character actors play can really change my opinion of them. I felt the same way about James J and now I like watching him too.

I am excited for plern prang tian, originally for Nychaa and Pon, but now, I don't mind Nychaa and Toey.