❤[CH3] Prakasit Kammathep (D One TV): Toey Pongsakorn/Namtarn Pichukkana

Discussion in '2018' started by Maricon, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

I think if you're a new person to Lakorns it might be something strange. Haha but yes! We sure didn't. It was either kisses on the cheeks or forehead. There were times where they tried to make it steamy but lol it still didn't work out well.

ntsparta likes this.
  2. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

3. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

It's suppose to end on the 19th so there's 15 episodes which still surprises me bc this plot is crazy lol. She acts good in here but it's just the character that is not likeable imo.

xodxo likes this.
  4. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Oh okay, just one more episode then haha. I think there’s something with Namtarn’s acting in here, like maybe she talks to fast and rush too much? I like a n’ek that acts more collected and calm. Haha

~

Maybe I’ll peak at the last episode. Haha

5. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

AAF37AC3-FB32-46DC-97B5-5B400890E768.jpeg
    Here are the ratings for all the episodes! Congrats to Toey and Namtarn ❤️ This is considered pretty good for a Ch3 lakorn these days !

xdanavelvetx and Koy123 like this.
  6. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

This ended already? That’s good that they got a 4 for the last episode

SuzieJ likes this.
  7. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Oh I missed it. I didn't see that Ep.15 already aired yesterday so i guess it is 16 episodes instead.

8. eyesonyou

eyesonyou sarNie Egg

overall this would have been a pretty decent one if they just moved the story line faster, nothing happened until like episode 10-11 lol

9. clee95

clee95 sarNie Egg

Damn, channel 3's ratings are in the gutter. lol what happened? even their popular actors cant pull in ratings but happy for toey for this lakorn ratings.

SuzieJ likes this.
  10. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Boring scripts!
    Now there are many more competition with other channels and lakorn seems to repeat itself with nothing fresh so they lost a huge audience. As you know Ch3 depand too much on Koojin and they forget what’s matter the most is decent story meaning a good script.

11. anopinion

anopinion sarNie Egg

Why was this thread moved to the "Old Lakorns" section? There's still one more episode!

12. KathyL

KathyL sarNie Egg

Finished Ep 16 raw. waiting for Eng sub to watch again. Anyone knows the rating for final ep?

Some comments said this lakorn has boring scripts. I agree that this was moving lowly, but I like it. They showed me how p'ek and n'ek falling in love and explain me how n'ek become more emotional and understanding. Not like other lakorn that n'ek/ p'ek fall in love with each other easily.

Happy for Toey and Namtarn too, waiting for their next work.

13. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

4.5, it did decent in the final episodes.
    Namtarn is my favourite girl and I was excited but my expectation was too high:(
    I dropped this but since you watched this, Does get better? I want to give this a second chance.

SuzieJ and Koy123 like this.
  14. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

15. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I keep see cute clips from this lakorn :)

16. ABG

ABG sarNie Egg

I'm not sure why I decided to watch this. A lot of the comments here put me off and I have never seen any of Toey's lakorn. Because I never thought he was lead material. But, I do like Namtarn and hadn't watched her in a while so I watched this, AND I am really enjoying it!! Maybe, I didn't have high expectations due to the comments people made here and I had no idea what the story was about. But it's actually really enjoyable. I'm on episode 10 and while it was a bit slow in the beginning, but it is getting so good now. And , I've changed my mind about Toey. Even considering watching his previous stuff. The character actors play can really change my opinion of them. I felt the same way about James J and now I like watching him too.

I am excited for plern prang tian, originally for Nychaa and Pon, but now, I don't mind Nychaa and Toey.

Xiongurl26, Koy123 and xdanavelvetx like this.