[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
quite frankly, i'm really tired of these cheating husbands lakorns; there have been so many lately! i would like to see a good romantic lakorn (faithful pra'ek lol) which we haven't seen in so long. anyway, i'm just skimming through. don't see any chemistry between pong and bella. janie does well in most of her lakorns but i think she over did the bad look in here. she looks more evil as in a scary ghost/demon lakorn than just a bad girl.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this role of janie is quite interesting , clearly she has complex during her raising age cause she become a complete psycho that has some crisis moment when people clos to her doesn't obey to her desires

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Dang Janie and Louis' marriage went downhill real fast. I wish there were more love scenes between pong and Bella before they got married but maybe that will feed into Bella feeling betrayed and like a rebound when long cheats later

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I'm laughing so hard!! I freaking love the dad! He has to be my favorite character of all time from just watching him for two episodes lol. I can't believe he helped Rerk puke and gave Rerk the cheaper alcohol hahah. My favorite was when he told the step mom that he's stressed out for his son so he's going to go drink hahahha. I felt really bad for Pong. He did really good in his drunk scenes. He looked really hurt. I could feel his emotions.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Me too! A'Tu is adorable as Rerk's dad. My favorite scene is the one you're talking about, when he told Rerk to put down the bottle just so he could switch it out for the cheaper one. Probably why Rerk puked so much lol.

I also liked how Pim youtube'd some Buddha teachings for Rerk lol. And how she told him, "you can be heartbroken, but not to the one point where you're just pathetic." Like ouch woman.

I find Louis hotter in here than Pong. I like most of the supporting cast. Pim's work friends are actually funny and not annoying.

this week i think i have to wait for the sub can't get the whole feeling watching live
Yeah the plot of the story isn't interesting at all. We all know what happens. But how the story is told, is what makes this one worth watching and a lot of that has to do with the dialog. There are some good lines in there that I hope isn't lost in translation, too much.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah the plot of the story isn't interesting at all. We all know what happens. But how the story is told, is what makes this one worth watching and a lot of that has to do with the dialog. There are some good lines in there that I hope isn't lost in translation, too much.
i can feel that cause i tried to watch live but i felt i'm not getting the point cause i'm not understanding the line they are saying to get their character and the value of this lakorn i think is more based on what they say to know why they do what they do , so hope the sub will come soon :)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I find Louis hotter in here than Pong. I like most of the supporting cast. Pim's work friends are actually funny and not annoying.

OMG Louis is TO DIE FOR in this one!!! Idk what it is, he's just oooozing with sexxiness! I'm like throwing myself at my phone screen for him lmao

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Is Louis' secretary true to him? Or is she gonna leave him too? I kinda want Louis and Bella's sister to hook up. I think that'll be cute

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
I feel bad for pim already.. all the happiness in the world and itll be crushed in the upcoming episodes. I also cant help but feel bad for rerng.
Anyone else find it ironic, that rerng said she doesnt wanna be with a man, that cheats and has many women? And then she goes and has an affair with rerk later on

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I feel bad for pim already.. all the happiness in the world and itll be crushed in the upcoming episodes. I also cant help but feel bad for rerng.
Anyone else find it ironic, that rerng said she doesnt wanna be with a man, that cheats and has many women? And then she goes and has an affair with rerk later on
Because she didn't mean it. She just wanted to get away from Louis now that he's lost everything. Even if he didn't cheat, she would've left him anyways. And she doesn't want to be with a cheater when she's being cheated on, but when she's the one cheating with, of course she's okay with it cause it gotta be all about her and she needs to nenyhe center of attention

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I know it won't happen, but I want Pim to end up with someone else. Pong's character should end up alone. Janie's character should end up in a mental institution. That's the happy ending I need lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Pretty sure Rerng is like a narcissistic psychopath. Her parents should have gotten help for her behavior long long ago, possibly since she was a child. Then again, it's a lakorn lol.

Edit: Rerng doesn't realize that it doesn't matter who she is with, the ending will always be the same because she is too absorbed in herself and too narcissistic to learn from her mistakes. She sees that Rerk is buying all these things for Pim, but doesn't realize that when she was with Terd, she got way more from him that Rerk is giving to Pim.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Pretty sure Rerng is like a narcissistic psychopath. Her parents should have gotten help for her behavior long long ago, possibly since she was a child. Then again, it's a lakorn lol.
but it can happen in real life too some parent doesn't catch the problem from earlier age or even they can be the cause of it

i still waiting for the kind sub to be upload cause it's really hard to enjoy this without understanding the lines

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult

Edit: Rerng doesn't realize that it doesn't matter who she is with, the ending will always be the same because she is too absorbed in herself and too narcissistic to learn from her mistakes. She sees that Rerk is buying all these things for Pim, but doesn't realize that when she was with Terd, she got way more from him that Rerk is giving to Pim.
And she thinks that it's who she's with thatnwill make her happy, not realizing thy she need to put in work and effort to make the relationship work. She thinks oh Pong loves Bella so much if I steal him then my life will be just as good but no, pong and Bella's life is like that because they work hard to make it like that while hers is falling apart because all she does is shop and be selfish. Louis was rich and has everything, had she gone to school and helped him like a good partner/spouse, they'd still be rich. But it wasn't about love for her, it was about who is the richest and can give her the most money and attention

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I know it won't happen, but I want Pim to end up with someone else. Pong's character should end up alone. Janie's character should end up in a mental institution. That's the happy ending I need lol
Because I think the lakorn is going to play it like Pim is also at fault for trying to be a good friend to Rerng at the expense of her marriage, where the title comes in. Reading what the script writer said and the previews, I think that's what they're going with. Which is a big no no in my book. Ok yes, the breakdown of a marriage might be the fault of both parties but cheating is an individual decision and therefore only the fault of the cheater. So trying to blame the victim annoys me but what can you do. Thai lakorns have always been sexist.

I know the script writer specifically said she tried to give more material to Rerng, Rerk and Terd so that you understand their character better compared to the book, which I do like, but now it takes away from Pim's character and Pim/Rerk's relationship. The old version never portrayed Pim as a rebound, just that Rerk was weak and got tempted by sex. So yeah Rerk's cheating in this version is more complicated cause he's still hung up on Rerng but it also clearly makes Pim a rebound relationship. So if they changed that much, they should've just let Pim end up with someone else instead of saying Pim is equally at fault. Like I know she's dumb but jeesh let's not blame her husband cheating on her.

Rerng is so crazy I can't hate her. Normal n'rais are just thick-faced and annoying. But Rerng's craziness makes her entertaining to watch. You just know she isn't simply thick-faced, she just doesn't think she's wrong. It's Jai Rerng's world and everyone is just living in it. I might take this back in a few more episodes cause it might get old watching the craziness but for now, it's entertaining.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is so addicting for me lol. I'm seriously watching it and enjoying it like no other. I love the drama and there's no excessive side characters!! Wow, I haven't realized I haven't seen a lakorn in a while that doesn't focus too much on annoying side characters or couples. It keeps me watching without fast forwarding. I used to hate Bua cause when she played Jane in KC, she was so damn annoying lol. I actually think she's cute in here and I love her character as the younger sister. Her scenes speculating Louis are so funny!

It's so weird to say this but I laughed so hard today's episode hahah and I couldn't stop. I can't believe there's good comedy in here. It balances out the drama and Janie scenes so well (although Janie's scenes are to die for -- every dialogue and action she takes is what makes it so entertaining). I laughed when Terd's secretary asked Wan and her boss about the ingredients to the dessert. When she said "Dok Lin Choo" instead of "Dok Jao Choo", I was dying hahah. She was giving hints that the secretary was wrong for having an affair with Terd!! Then what's even more funny was when her boss scolded her for making up all those ingredients and said it didn't exist haha.

Okay, I hate myself for saying this but.... I semi, sorta (not to the fullest) feel bad for Rerng. I actually love her character and how Janie portrays her lmao . Her personality is her personality. She's just so spoiled, doesn't think thoroughly, and I feel like she's just stuck in a stubborn little girl's body. She never wants to admit that she is wrong. I kind of know people like her and omg are they annoying and I want to slap them but I feel bad for them at times, cause I'm just like "really?". She's such a selfish b*** for not watching over her mom, didn't really care that her dad died, and had no sympathy for Terd's dad passing. But.. it's just because she's so self-centered and she's always been that way. Whatever she wants, she gets, and she doesn't realize that it doesn't revolve around her!! Finally we get to see her life come and have struggles, when she never felt like nothing bad could happen. She just expects everything to be handed to her and I think that's what her parents always did for her growing up. She doesn't want to work for anything.. money, love, relationships.. so in return she just gets what's coming. I get that, but idk... I still feel sorry for her and want to cry for her haha. I think its cause she really has no one on her side hahah. She's just one of those people that you want to hate but gosh.. they are just so self-absorbed and naive to the world that you can't. Everyone basically hates her from Pim's friend's to Rerk's family hahaha. She's so interesting to watch.

I'm starting to dislike Rerk. But I just read the summary so I'm going to hate him more later lol. I don't like how he treats Rerng. I know she hurt him, but geez.. you just married Pim. MOVE ON! He shows everyone including Pim's friends that she still has such a big impact on him. It makes it worse cause now it really seems like Pim is a rebound. He really can't just love Pim like she's supposed to be loved and just forget about Rerng? He knows how bad Rerng is.. why does he want that memory of her take over the true love Pim has for him? I kinda feel bad for Pim but she is kinda dumb for getting with Rerk and being friends with Rerng. No wonder girl code was created. This drama is a mess hahaha but I love it. I hope they kinda change this storyline where Rerk is all out for revenge for Rerng cause she hurt him. I can't stand cheating so it's gonna be so hard to bear. I'm not going to root for anyone at the end I think. Probably just Pim but I rather her have no man than Rerk lol

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Why couldn't Janie do the water blessing thing for long and Bella at the wedding?
She couldn't do it because you have to be older than both the groom and the bride. The step mom was against it because Janie asked if she could only do it for Bella, but she still can't because you're supposed to bless both that are getting married and not just one.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I understand " boy/girl" code but nobody owns anyone and they can date anyone they want. And clearly Janie really don't give a shit, she only care cuz Louis became poor and she needed a new thing to leech off of.

P'k is the Only 1 at blame, he decided to play a dangerous game...

gray area....I don't believe once a cheater always a cheater...I know plenty of ppl who had cheated and end up realizing that that lost is never worth it and their relationship is stronger. If their relationship was done they never did it again because they know the pain of lost.

At the end it teaches them all a lesson...except Janie character...she will cont. to find a new person to leech off of