[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Something needs to be edited in this thread which is the tags of the actors since Chakrit isn't part of this lakorn

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Idk pong just did an lakorn that just came out and idk if it's still on air but almost exactly like this type of lakorn and so has jui and smart sooooooo idk if I want to tune in or not but I do like Bella, Louis and Janie so I might. I'm not loving the story line but I don't hate it too much either.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
lol Bella looks like she might fight though but at some scenes it looks like she's weak. So I really want to know if n'ek will really do something about it or not.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I think there's 2 trailers going around? The one I saw on instagram was the crazier one, the one with Pong ripping off his shirt in a car with Janie. I gotta say I was cracking up at Bella's line of "puen gor chua, pua gor laew" and then she sounds hysterical, like a mad cow raging lol. From what I remember of Anne's version, she was a doormat up until she found out about the affair, then she got stronger. But I think Bella said Pim is stronger in this version.

Pong always play these type of roles. I wonder if he ever gets tired of them. The one thing I will say that this one is different from the other cheating husbands lakorns is that "p'ek" treats the mistress pretty bad too. He's not nice to her at all and you see it in the teaser where Pong is pretty mean to Janie. Part of that is because even though he lusts after her, he also hates her for dumping him in the first place so it's a love-hate thing going on. So in the others you get a double whammy of the cheating and p'ek treating n'ek like crap but here, aside from the cheating, he is nice to n'ek and doesn't let Jai Rerng bully Pim. Which yeah I know, shouldn't count for anything cause cheating is cheating and once you cross that line, nothing really matters.

sarNie Adult
@Koy123 Mike from the former music duo Golf-Mike, and his lakorn with Margie is actually Rak Boon lol. I got the names mixed up.

P

PrincessKarina

Dang! I want to watch this for Janie but the trailer already broke my heart! I hate these types of lakorns! I cannot stand "cheating spouses"! It makes me sick! But Janie looks good though! Sexy as can be at her age! :) I am not a fan of Bella nor Pong so maybe I will pass!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
@jeanie1 you took the words right outta my brain at Pong has been played this type of role Lol! The image of cheating b<expletive> is completely latched unto him. His characters just seem cannot control their little d.

Anyway will watch it solely for Janie, she usually nails this kind of rai character. It's gonna be filled with madness, hair-pulling and rawr scenes :cheer:

diann

sarNie Juvenile
I think after watching this lakorn I can't see Janie playing in rang ngao as the victim cause she's so rai in here lol

P

PrincessKarina

Plerng boon and Leh Lub Salub Rarng to be airing soon after lakorn Arkom & Sai Lub Jub Abb finished airing !
Yay! I might tune in for Janie solely. I am not a fan of Bella nor Pong but who knows! They might change my mind here...lol :)

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I thought Janie looks more innocent when she was young but now looking at her she looks raeng for some reason when she's getting older. lol I'm not a fan of pong or Bella but I think it'll be interesting enough to tune in. As long as it's not like too crazy and solely focus on Janie throughout the show, and slapping each other I think it'll be a durable watch.

P

PrincessKarina

I thought Janie looks more innocent when she was young but now looking at her she looks raeng for some reason when she's getting older. lol I'm not a fan of pong or Bella but I think it'll be interesting enough to tune in. As long as it's not like too crazy and solely focus on Janie throughout the show, and slapping each other I think it'll be a durable watch.
That's so funny! You said what I was thinking. I like Janie but she always had that hard look. Like a n'rai! Ha ha. I can't wait for this lakorn! :)

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Omg same here! After watching her old lakorns and comparing to now she looked so innocent and nangek material before. She can't play innocent anymore it's not convincing. when I watched her lakorn with dome I didn't even feel sorry for her lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Janie used to have a fuller rounder face that made her look innocent. As she get older, her face got skinnier which made look mean.