[CH3] Petch Klang Fai (TV Scene) : Mai Warit / Mew Nittha / Namfon Patcharin

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
PKF has tough competition on Wednesday and Thursday slot. The reality and variety shows like I Can Hear Your Voice and The Mask Singers on Work Point channel are very popular and have high ratings.
Oh so that's what happened. Thx for letting me know since I've never seen 2-3 on CH3. Let's cheer for PKF :D

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Have a chance to watch it, and I think I like it, but I feel it's moving slower from one scene to another.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
at first i didn't think the pra'ek was all that great looking but after giving this a try, like the rest of you, gosh i love the way he looks and crush at the nang'ek it gives me butterflies. gotta give him credit; he does have charm.

cecilia

Staff member
Is this good? I saw clip and clip of Mew on Youtube and want to try it out. \

What a beautiful story --- I love lakorn with smart and reasonable n'ek. Mew's so witty in here as thun Ying. Love how she uses knowledge/education to problem solve her current bullying situation. Like her father, my dad also says the same thing that, "money will run out but never knowledge/education." Every story/book has its message. Read it and try to understand and learn the moral behind it, even if it's the littlest in the world. This littlest message will taught you to become better human being <3

Last edited:

DaoRisa

The story of this drama is growing on me. I admitted that I was about to give up because of the slow pace, but Mew and her new actor love story caught my attention. I love Mew's character in this. I hope it will be a happy ending, if not, I'm going to feel really disappoint.

Last edited:

cecilia

Staff member
I hope it will be a happy ending as well ... she seems like a very understanding and reasonable lady. Love how she protects herself with her integrity .. it might just be sad that she won't be able to love the man she wants to because of her 'social' status. I'm liking Mai Warit as well :)

KS_ss86

sarNie Egg
:sad6: anonnnnn!!!!!!!! tomorrow might break my heart.

but today's episode was worth waiting for..... Anon's poem for Ying Long :clap: and those eyes..... :love:

cecilia

Staff member
He's such a gentleman .. feel bad that Thun Ying turned him down time after time with his 'sweet' poem -- more like confession lol

cecilia

Staff member
why isn't anyone watching this???? its s0 good ..you're missing out the moral of this lakorn if you're not watching with us few sarnies here lol

DaoRisa

why isn't anyone watching this???? its s0 good ..you're missing out the moral of this lakorn if you're not watching with us few sarnies here lol
Count me in. I'm enjoying and loving this drama a lot. For Mai, becaue of his role in it, he makes me like him as much as Mew.

Last edited: