❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling
Back to the drama tho. Dang! Crying tears of blood... episode 8:crybaby2::crybaby2:
For some reason this episode was more chilling than a horror movie maybe cuz they all could act and I was convinced. I didn’t watch the whole thing so I don’t understand the mission that made him have to marry and the wedding bedded scene was pointless LOL!
Yes, episode 8 got me crying non stop. So sad and everyone did so well in their role. The scene where Khun Luang crawl over to grab Pikul’s hand before his last breath got me .

Sarapee is so cruel and I cringe everyone she goes on screen which means she pulled her role off very well so rai! I wanted to know what happened to Euy and Sin.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lakorn is doing bad ratingwise.
All of the lakorns at Ch3 have really bad ratings lately :( even Ch7 is struggling to get good ratings now. It’s probably cause no one really watches anything on TV anymore and they all watch it on their phones

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
All of the lakorns at Ch3 have really bad ratings lately :( even Ch7 is struggling to get good ratings now. It’s probably cause no one really watches anything on TV anymore and they all watch it on their phones
Lesson learnt : this is the lakorn (and hype) that sells an actor and not the reverse.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lesson learnt : this is the lakorn (and hype) that sells an actor and not the reverse.
Yep! People care more about the story of the lakorn than the people in it. For people to actually have the energy to get up and watch a lakorn live, the story needs to be good and to the point where people can’t wait for the next episode otherwise all of the fans will just be like “it’s okay, I can just watch this drama later when they upload it on YouTube.”

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Just finished episode 9.

She is so mad with him still, I don't think she knows that he only loves her and what he did for her in their past life. Her Mom wants her to forgive him, but she is so not there yet. He doesn't remember her or their history yet, but he is drawn to her and the house. he wants to help her get the house back.

Last edited:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Okay.... The whole time I was watching episode 9, my question was: does he know that she's a ghost? If not, how can he not pick up the fact that she's a ghost?

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Okay.... The whole time I was watching episode 9, my question was: does he know that she's a ghost? If not, how can he not pick up the fact that she's a ghost?
She kind of put a spell on him to trick him into thinking she's human.

Ok I picked this back up again for the 2nd lifetime but next weeks preview looks dumb as hell. I can't deal with the plot anymore. Such a shame. Kao is so sweet looking as Nisa, Bella has an A+ bitch face lol, and Great is still charming. And Alex and Prima's relationship is way more interesting this lifetime. I'm gonna go look up the script writer cause man they sure know how to ruin a good thing.

AllySweet

sarNie Hatchling

Ok I picked this back up again for the 2nd lifetime but next weeks preview looks dumb as hell. I can't deal with the plot anymore. Such a shame. Kao is so sweet looking as Nisa, Bella has an A+ bitch face lol, and Great is still charming. And Alex and Prima's relationship is way more interesting this lifetime. I'm gonna go look up the script writer cause man they sure know how to ruin a good thing.
Ok that make better sense. I was like he can’t tell she is a ghost. Can you spoil next week’s episode. Those who are watching this from Muse Episode 5 is now public.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤

Same, I have it on but I'm not even watching half of the time.. lol kinda sad. It's moving too slow for my liking and barely any screen time between the pranangs. I see more of Alex and Kao in here than anyone else lol idk. But I will watch til the end though.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ok that make better sense. I was like he can’t tell she is a ghost. Can you spoil next week’s episode. Those who are watching this from Muse Episode 5 is now public.
From previews, some witchy ghost doctor is trying to enslave Pikul and her family. I'm not here for that dumb story. But is will end on the 10th. I will check back in for the ending/3rd lifetime then.