❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I like this picture of the three! Great look so dashing between the beautiful girls
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqT0zGfltPB/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=12e770ohobgin
Yeah they were funny at 3zaap. I was cracking up at Bella telling the story of Pikul's death scene. How Great had eaten some stinky food and then he came and picked up her dead body and kept screaming "Pikul" right in her face lol. Him and Kao said that scene was the hardest one for them and they shot it over 2 days. They felt bad for Bella cause she had to come back and just lay there and wait for them to get the scene right. They should've put Kao with Great or Bella for the calendar signing days cause she looked awkward on her day.

I'm glad Great and Kao gets another shot together which should be good. I like P'Ja's production. And agree with Bella and Great in a romcom. During some interview, Bella and Kao both said they really want to play in a comedy but kept getting dramas. Great at first said he wanted to play an aggressive role like the one with Chippy but then he changed his mind to comedy after Bella and Kao. And Bella said let's just start our own production and cast ourselves in a comedy together.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah they were funny at 3zaap. I was cracking up at Bella telling the story of Pikul's death scene. How Great had eaten some stinky food and then he came and picked up her dead body and kept screaming "Pikul" right in her face lol. Him and Kao said that scene was the hardest one for them and they shot it over 2 days. They felt bad for Bella cause she had to come back and just lay there and wait for them to get the scene right. They should've put Kao with Great or Bella for the calendar signing days cause she looked awkward on her day.

I'm glad Great and Kao gets another shot together which should be good. I like P'Ja's production. And agree with Bella and Great in a romcom. During some interview, Bella and Kao both said they really want to play in a comedy but kept getting dramas. Great at first said he wanted to play an aggressive role like the one with Chippy but then he changed his mind to comedy after Bella and Kao. And Bella said let's just start our own production and cast ourselves in a comedy together.
Omg girl I saw that part when Bella was talking about her death scene! I was cracking up so much lol Poor Bella haha

I would like to see Great in another dramatic and aggressive role too but with another actress this time. Either Taew or Mint. Mint has no confirmed lakorns beside Fah Fah Ruk so I hope her and Great are next. For him and Bella, a romcom would be nicer since this one is already dramatic.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart

:risas3::risas3: That’s funny! Poor Bella, she had to endure Great’s stinky breath. I find Great does okay in drama, he’s better in romcom genre. I can’t wait to see his lakorn with Kao! Thanks for the translation! I’ve only seen pictures, but haven’t seen the show yet.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Prima and Alex are cute but I like Alex better with Kao and I like Prima better with New. new and Prima were soooo cute in Sanaeha Nang Ngiew and Kao and Alex were adorable in Kom Faek!
I wouldn't mind either pairing at all. But yes, I do agree with you on that that Prima with New and Alex with Kao is cuter. Hahahha.
Hopefully, we'll see more of both couples in the future. I mean Alex and Kao made a huge hit on the whole couple thing.
New was there to promote his movie? I saw a few posts but I didn't know what it was exactly.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I wouldn't mind either pairing at all. But yes, I do agree with you on that that Prima with New and Alex with Kao is cuter. Hahahha.
Hopefully, we'll see more of both couples in the future. I mean Alex and Kao made a huge hit on the whole couple thing.
New was there to promote his movie? I saw a few posts but I didn't know what it was exactly.
I would like to see New and Kao do a lakorn together! Ive seen pictures of them together and they look cute!
9C0C9D86-9F4B-4713-9337-0BF25FB9BE84.jpeg

Cr. To rightful owners

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ch3 is sleeping on new ...
I know!!! It seriously ridiculous :mad: He is handsome, a good actor, and has a nice personality! Idk why they don’t see the potential in him. But tbh, Ch3 doesn’t promote their newbie boys that good at all. The only newbies boys they actually are promoting okay are Masu and Nine. They seem more focused on the newbie actresses.