❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

Estelle19

sarNie Egg
his stares are everythinggg! *blushes* I'm scared for when Kao comes because supposedly her character is really evil! She is going to ruin Great and Bellas relationship. Not only that but i have a feeling her dad will go crazy on Bella once he finds out about their relationship.

Is there another episode tonight? I hope so
Yes there is another episode tonight they air every Wednesday and Thursday

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
How is it so far!?? I didn't want to watch it last night. Haha.
so far i really liked the first episode! the acting is good and the story was very interesting. the editing was not very good in the beginnimg of the episode but got a little better as the time went on. personally, editing has never been a huge issue for me and doesnt bother me if everything else is okay. also, bella and great have good chemistry with each other!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The eng subs for episode one are out if you are a member of muse! i will rewatch ep 1 with subs and then watch ep 2 and share my thoughts :)

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I'm halfway on the first episode. Editing kinda sucks honestly.. it jumps everywhere like wtf. Haha but the quality is so good and everyone looks nice. I just don't feel the flow.. hopefully it picks up.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I'm halfway on the first episode. Editing kinda sucks honestly.. it jumps everywhere like wtf. Haha but the quality is so good and everyone looks nice. I just don't feel the flow.. hopefully it picks up.
Yeah editing was not very good at the beginning of the episode but it got better as the episode went on. The beginning felt like i was watching an indian serial with all those effects lol

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Yeah editing was not very good at the beginning of the episode but it got better as the episode went on. The beginning felt like i was watching an indian serial with all those effects lol
Haha yes, exactly my thoughts! I'm gonna keep going and see how the rest is, along with episode 2!! :)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah the dad was annoying! He just acts so mean and serious but idk what for. I need to rewatch with subs to know if there is a specific reason why he acts like that.

I never saw the old version either so im excited to know whats next! I really want to see Kao appear
He's just super serious cause music and the band is his life. We just can't relate cause he comes off like a drama queen and needs a chill pill lol. But might've been how it was back in the day. It wasn't just a job kinda thing. And people are superstitious about that stuff back then.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
He's just super serious cause music and the band is his life. We just can't relate cause he comes off like a drama queen and needs a chill pill lol. But might've been how it was back in the day. It wasn't just a job kinda thing. And people are superstitious about that stuff back then.
i just finished ep 1 with the eng subs and now i see why he is so serious. I feel bad for Pikul though. He seems a bit too mean to me. I know he means well but he just keeps making her so sad. he got so upset and angry when she broke her flute, i can only imagine how psycho he will become when he finds out Pikul slept with Yot out of wedlock lol.

Omg ya'll after watching with eng subs, the episode got even better! Greats lines in his scenes with Bella were sooooo cheesy but i loved it! His character is so smooth lol I can see why Bella will fall for him soon, I would fall under his spell as well. "Now my breath is in you" Ahhhh willing|

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
There are people still like that even my mom is a little superstition lol.
True! Like I think P'Nok talked a little how they would pray and ask for permission etc.

Ok after watching ep.2 Great is really working it. He's walking that fine line between being flirty with everything and everyone but still seem sincere with Pikul. I don't know how he's pulling it off so that Raj isn't a sleaze ball. But man they fell fast. I'm like you guys had 2-3 meetings lol.

I'm loving Kao as Sarapee too. She's an evil mastermind! The old one was just a typical screechy psycho but this Sarapee is quietly smart and is pulling all the strings.

Also like that Pikul is a stronger character. She was mad at Luang Raj for letting her think he was just a normal poor guy and she lets him know it. Bella is good at using her eyes. She has to show her emotions while playing the flute so the only thing she's got to work with is her eyes.

And last, I'm looking forward to Alex and Prima's love story too. Yeah there's still some story and editing issues but overall all the main characters are well-written and the actors playing them are on point.