❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ep.1 was all over the place, both the editing and story. But Great is one smooth operator even with his super cheesy lines lol. There's a lot going on and I think they added in a back story about the flute. Don't remember that in the old version. The flute wasn't even that important in the old one, but this one seems to emphasize it a lot.

Tomorrow's epi will debut both Alex and Kao so can't wait. Side note, I laughed at ghost Pikul's bitchy face at Niraj during the end song credits. She is not playing lol.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Oh no, already? Lol. Aha. Messy plots are the worst!!!!!!! Still haven’t started. Idk, not feeling Touch’s music/singing :drooling:o_O:confused:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Here are my thoughts and commentary on the 1st episode. There will be some pictures and spoilers so beware!:

I had a lot of expectations for this lakorn and so far i am not dissapointed! The editing for sure was not that great but overall i really enjoyed the 1st episode. I am not one to be affected by editing if the story and acting is good. I liked the fact that they started the episode in the 2nd lifetime with Bella as the ghost. It was a great way to get my attention fast. Bella was doing amazing as the ghost, she was kind of scary and was for sure veangful! When she used her powers to make that rapist guy shove his head into the chest and chop his own head off i was like OMG!
20181031_160118.png 20181031_160144.png
This scene when bella and her family were burning almost made me cry :crybaby2:Bella and the other actors were so convincing in this scene! The cgi on bella was really bad but her acting made it seem so very real!
Okay onto the 1st lifetime, Great and Bellas meeting was so cute lol. He was already enchanted by Bella even while he was still underwater.
20181031_161200.png
Look at him wanting to go for another kiss even when he already saved her. Hes such an oppurtunist lol And yeah Great's character is 100% a player! No questions about that. He is so obvious about it too! Like he was blantantly making eyes at those girls in the market at the beginning of the episode and then he starts immediatly flirting with Bells haha :rolleyes:

I think Bella and Great were perfectly casted for these characters. Their acting was great so far and i could feel their chemistry!! The way Great looks at Bella makes me get butterflies in my stomach lol Before watching this episode, i imagined Greats character would have a strong aura around him and when watching the actual episode Great made sure his character had that strong aura around him. I felt it everytime he came on screen. Lets hope the editing gets better in the future episodes. Im excited to see Kao and Alex turn up

Cr. to ch3 youtube channel

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
@SuzieJ wonderful review. How’s the opening credit? Is the theme song good/catchy?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
@SuzieJ wonderful review. How’s the opening credit? Is the theme song good/catchy?
Personally, i love the theme song! The woman singing it has a beautiful voice and i love the flute in the background. I never watch the opening credits in lakorns because they always put so many scenes that i havent watched yet in it and i dont want to be spoiled so i skipped it

have you watched the 1st episode yet?

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Personally, i love the theme song! The woman singing it has a beautiful voice and i love the flute in the background. I never watch the opening credits in lakorns because they always put so many scenes that i havent watched yet in it and i dont want to be spoiled so i skipped it

have you watched the 1st episode yet?
I love both songs I’m here but I wish they kept the song from older version also, it was a really nice and sad song.

I think they miscasted Ae in the older version. She and dan didn’t have chemistry and the storyline was all over the place. Dan and the bad gurl (forgot her name) did really good though, so good I even felt bad for them in the 2nd life time despite them being jerks in the first life time.

I think Grate and Bella were great casts for this version. Great is so charming, no wonder why he a playa playa, cause he know he hot and girls have the hots for him. And Bella is great like always.

I’m already crying for alex’s Character and Euy. Their characters are sooooo sad! Both have unrequited loves even though they deserved so much better than what fate dealt them.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I just finished episode 1 and I’m more curious about Great and Bella’s relationship. I skipped through the dad’s part lol

I want to know how they’re gonna play things out, I never watched the older version.
Yeah the dad was annoying! He just acts so mean and serious but idk what for. I need to rewatch with subs to know if there is a specific reason why he acts like that.

I never saw the old version either so im excited to know whats next! I really want to see Kao appear

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
@SuzieJ Girl, your comment is exactly how I felt about it. I love the pace that it's going too. So far it's pretty good. Great and is still killing it with his eyes. Like Stopppp, you're going to make Bella sad and I shouldn't feel so in love with your stares. Hahhaa.
his stares are everythinggg! *blushes* I'm scared for when Kao comes because supposedly her character is really evil! She is going to ruin Great and Bellas relationship. Not only that but i have a feeling her dad will go crazy on Bella once he finds out about their relationship.

Is there another episode tonight? I hope so