❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i've never really watched any of bella's lakorn besides buppae sunniwat.

excuse my lakorn preferences, but what are her slap kiss rscene lakorns? lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Um...... I don't think she has any. Buang Rissaya was the first wife second wife type of Lakorn with Janie. Wimarn Mekala was with Andrew and I thought it was horrible. padiwaratda with James Ji was more of a good faithful wife type, Supaburut Judtathep was another sweet romance, the one with Mark she was a ghost. I don't remember the one with Aum A.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult

I think the closest one to that description is Plerng Chimplee. Lol. 1 r scene, 2 willing, and 1 slap and kiss. Lol. That's probably the raengest lakorn she has been in besides Plerng Boon.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Um...... I don't think she has any. Buang Rissaya was the first wife second wife type of Lakorn with Janie. Wimarn Mekala was with Andrew and I thought it was horrible. padiwaratda with James Ji was more of a good faithful wife type, Supaburut Judtathep was another sweet romance, the one with Mark she was a ghost. I don't remember the one with Aum A.
I think the closest one to that description is Plerng Chimplee. Lol. 1 r scene, 2 willing, and 1 slap and kiss. Lol. That's probably the raengest lakorn she has been in besides Plerng Boon.
She doesnt really have any. But i really want to see her in one! Padiwarada was my fave of hers before buppae sunniwat
lol. yea. I was looking through her lakorn list, and I was like...i don't feel/see slap kisses r scenes from the storylines. i want sawan biang level scenes with ann's level of acting/reaction in bella. hahahaaha

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
lol. yea. I was looking through her lakorn list, and I was like...i don't feel/see slap kisses r scenes from the storylines. i want sawan biang level scenes with ann's level of acting/reaction in bella. hahahaaha
She does anger very well..i.love the scene where she caught the praek cheating on her in Plerng Boon.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I feel like the the only actresses at ch 3 that could pull off Ann's role in sawan biang are Matt, Bella, and Taew.
Actually nang'ek in Sawan Biang is pretty easy to play. Haha. It's pra'ek that's hard.

She does anger very well..i.love the scene where she caught the praek cheating on her in Plerng Boon.
I saw that scene. She put her all in that scene, over doing it too I would say. Haha.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Actually nang'ek in Sawan Biang is pretty easy to play. Haha. It's pra'ek that's hard.
I don't know girl, sometime it's hard to play stupid :rolleyes:

I saw that scene. She put her all in that scene, over doing it too I would say. Haha.
When I saw it I was like, hmm did that scene help her be calm and collective when she was face with the real thing or was that a sneak peek :pancarta:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I wonder when theylle actually do a remake of sawan biang and if theylle make it as rough as it was in ken and anns version.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't know girl, sometime it's hard to play stupid :rolleyes:

When I saw it I was like, hmm did that scene help her be calm and collective when she was face with the real thing or was that a sneak peek :pancarta:
Hahaha. True that.

Oh goodness. Maybe it did help. Haha.