❤ [CH3] Pee Kaew Nang Hong (Maker J) : Grate Warintorn/Bella Ranee

Discussion in '2018' started by Maricon, May 2, 2017.

1. AllySweet

AllySweet sarNie Hatchling

Stephany & Louis’s lakorn was low 2 for Ch7. Did they change the rating system or something? The ratings are struggling all around. Ch7 is now in the 3 and highest is 5. The only lakorn was Weir’s that had great ratings.

SuzieJ likes this.
  2. AllySweet

I have a question during that scene where Bella was suppose to kill Great but she could not do it. Did she say she don’t care to revenge anymore and told him to go? What did the Nun Putkrong day? Bella’s love for Great supersede everything else.

3. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

I hope Great and Bella get's another drama together.

orchidtea and SuzieJ like this.
  4. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

I watched a clip. I think they came to an understanding?. He said he don't know what happened (past) ...but ...that he loves her. She's always is in his heart...her weapon then disappeared

MissPK, AllySweet and SuzieJ like this.
  5. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

She said she couldn't see him die in front of her. She still wanted revenge at that point but she still loves him so her love was greater than her hate. Then as a gift the nun showed all 3 what happened in the past after Pikul died-the part where Great said he only loved Pikul and rejected Sarapee and then died alongside her. So then Pikul realized she misunderstood him all along and that's when she let all the revenge go including forgiving Sarapee/Nisa. Then the nun said her gift of forgivesness is the most generous thing.

The last 20mins with modern Great and Bella was the best part of the lakorn lol. They were cute together. They need a modern romcom. Oh well at least Kao and Great will get a "redemption" lakorn in their next one.

Ch3 was rushing to get this on air after BPS. Maybe that's why the 2nd life seemed like it got cut short? Not that I'm complaining cause this was a hot mess from the beginning so maybe it being so short was better for all.

Tresor_moi, MKfan132, MissPK and 3 others like this.
  6. AllySweet

Thank you for your explanation.

Yes, Great and Bella need to have another lakorn together but a modern one. I can so picture them in a rom com. They will be so cute together.

Not sure why Ch3 wants to rush this one. Although, I see there is some possible potentials like extending the 3rd life would make it more appealing. I will wait patiently for their next one (fingers crossed).

phatman, DaoRisa, Calligraphy and 3 others like this.
  7. kjc1994

kjc1994 sarNie Adult

What is airing this Wednesday since this is over?

8. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

I think they are airing stocked lakorns

SuzieJ likes this.
  9. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

So is this a happy ending??

10. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yes, they added a 3rd lifetime which was in modern times

phatman likes this.
  11. MKfan132

MKfan132 sarNie OldFart

Yes there was :).

phatman likes this.
  12. Tresor_moi

Tresor_moi sarNie Egg

It was short though. Only the last 30 minutes or so that I liked! The 3rd life was cute. They need another lakorn together.

13. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Yay! I bet they were super cute! Must watch sometime! Haha.

MKfan132, MissPK and SuzieJ like this.