❤[CH3] Paen Lub Salub Love (Poodle Production): Mai Warit/Mint Chalida

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Good for them.

This type of comedy isn't for everyone.

I've read and watched mangas/anime so I'm use to it.

It's a cute fluffy...feel good drama

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Good for them.

This type of comedy isn't for everyone.

I've read and watched mangas/anime so I'm use to it.

It's a cute fluffy...feel good drama
Thats the thing with ch3. They keep making lakorns that isn't for everyone or the vast majority is why their ratings are so low.

I watch it for Pon kkkk and i'm glad that rating is getting better but on Sunday the rating reached 2.8 i think cos ch7 aired football.
Yeah, it might have been lower cus Sarawat Yai wasn't on.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Sunday’s episode was also pretty good haha.

This one just gets better and better. I wish there weren’t only 11 epsiodes, but I think it’s the right amount so it doesn’t drag on. I’m liking how there’s a few stories going on at once to follow.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Thats the thing with ch3. They keep making lakorns that isn't for everyone or the vast majority is why their ratings are so low.

Yeah, it might have been lower cus Sarawat Yai wasn't on.
I feel both ch is lost. Ch7 is mostly actions. Ch3 is KJ and uninteresting storyline.

I know some evening lakorn does well but dang they character gets annoying in the middle. Unless your already invested and hook in the beginning... you're done. I know pon and bua lakorn was popular but I found it tiring and annoying. Soo much back and forth and tantrums. I work w/little kids. I seen enough tantrums thank you very much

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
I feel both ch is lost. Ch7 is mostly actions. Ch3 is KJ and uninteresting storyline.

I know some evening lakorn does well but dang they character gets annoying in the middle. Unless your already invested and hook in the beginning... you're done. I know pon and bua lakorn was popular but I found it tiring and annoying. Soo much back and forth and tantrums. I work w/little kids. I seen enough tantrums thank you very much
Agreed. Storylines sometime feel recycled for both channels and there way too many remakes to my liking. I loved Pon and Bua’s lakorn for their chemistry. The storyline was only “alright”, felt super repetive, but was one of my favorites in a while. Super predicatable though.

I wish lakorns would do some super random storyline like the k-dramas, and I don’t mean remake them. Make some 4’11 girl have super powers or make a girl act like she’s a robot in the P’eks home, something unexpected (Strong Woman, I’m not a Robot). I want to see how Thai audiences would react.

That’s why I appreciate Nuay Lub. I think it’s different then a lot of recent lakorns.

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Agreed. Storylines sometime feel recycled for both channels and there way too many remakes to my liking. I loved Pon and Bua’s lakorn for their chemistry. The storyline was only “alright”, felt super repetive, but was one of my favorites in a while. Super predicatable though.

I wish lakorns would do some super random storyline like the k-dramas, and I don’t mean remake them. Make some 4’11 girl have super powers or make a girl act like she’s a robot in the P’eks home, something unexpected (Strong Woman, I’m not a Robot). I want to see how Thai audiences would react.

That’s why I appreciate Nuay Lub. I think it’s different then a lot of recent lakorns.
Me too. I never watch a drama that has a lazy heroine (lazy to even take a bath), eat a lot and just do whatever she want.

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
Haha.. Everyone has a reason to watch this lakorn and mine is just for Mint.. :icon12:I waited to see her on screen for a long time. Atlast here she is..:love: Now I wish this lakorn should get some good ratings..:worship2: My girl need some good platform to show her talent. For those who believe that she can't act much, I should say she can if she gets the right role. Hope for the best :cheer:

spanky

sarNie OldFart

I been loving more kdrama and cdrama.

I just finished save me about a religious cult and friendship.

They can use it as a base. Remake of Mia 2018 is better than the original.

.. they need to update the formula And character. Stop w/ repetition and tantrums.
I started pon ...and bua ...and wasn't blown away from their interactions so I didn't jump on the wagon and it was annoying w/stupid ok and nk sooo forgiving. I can only handle 2 of this type of lakorn a year lol. It just didn't click w/me although it something that usually does.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Haha.. Everyone has a reason to watch this lakorn and mine is just for Mint.. :icon12:I waited to see her on screen for a long time. Atlast here she is..:love: Now I wish this lakorn should get some good ratings..:worship2: My girl need some good platform to show her talent. For those who believe that she can't act much, I should say she can if she gets the right role. Hope for the best :cheer:
She act well for her role. Lots of actors haven't got that challenging role to show us.

I.e. Now....she is killing it as nang rai ....playing nang rai

Last edited:

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Ahhh, I keep forgetting to update on Asianfuse, but subs are out until EP4. Sorry I’m a bit slow.
If you want to know when the new eps are released, just check my Facebook page cause I always update there. I probably won’t update on Asianfuse every single time.
https://m.facebook.com/LakornLuv/

Playlist Link (again): https://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x68mkb

Sad this is ending this week and we still haven’t had enough Chang and Noodao scenes.

She still thinks he’s gay, so she can’t really love him yet. Only Chang can admire her without even realizing it. Sighhhh...

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
felt like the ending was rushed, there should have been a scene where it explains how noo dao trains to become a spy. but damn mint looks hot in the action scene, (wanna see her in an action drama now! imagine how cool she'll look). okay back to the topic, why do i feel like the bad people got defeated so easily and there was no explanation afterwards about how people got murdered and pupae? everything went by really quickly.

Tresor_moi

sarNie Egg
felt like the ending was rushed, there should have been a scene where it explains how noo dao trains to become a spy. but damn mint looks hot in the action scene, (wanna see her in an action drama now! imagine how cool she'll look). okay back to the topic, why do i feel like the bad people got defeated so easily and there was no explanation afterwards about how people got murdered and pupae? everything went by really quickly.
I totally agree! What happened to the bad dad? He was the main evil person. I wanted some type of closure. So disappointed! No sweet scenes just flashbacks.

fun

Expired Sarnie
im so late on the bandwagon but i finally have some time to relax after ending 2018. i just got through the first episode, so far it has exceeded my expectations. i had a lot of laugh out loud moment. and some scenes were quit touching. it has a mix of mystery, action, slap stick comedy and hopefully romance soon- a good balance i got to say. action scene is not that bad, at the very least im not cringing and actually sit through it.

but after reading all the comments, im afraid to continue in fear of disappointment.

fun

Expired Sarnie
im just starting episode 5. i can understand why this didn't sit well with the thai audience. there are some minor details that bothers me but not so much to the point where i cant continue watching. im lazy by nature but not an idiot! nubdao fails at all these life skill such as washing dishes, following basic cooking instructions, cannot bathe herself but yet she is able to survive all these years? somehow it seems like she was born with a silver spoon but one flashback doesnt match up where she reminisce a dark skinned girl eating rice with sugar. i dont mind slapstick comedy but this is stupid.

i really want to like roong due to her backstory but she is evil by nature, using underhand method to win over nubdao. nubdao is overbearing but she has no real malice intent. nubdao can be endearing, i love how she thank chang with a glass of milk and cookies that spells out thank you. i thought that was really sweet and unique about her. other than being me being disappointed with nubdao laziness and stupidity, she is so endearing and adorable. i hope roong and nubdao will soon get over their petty competition and be real genuine friends.

anyway mai is somewhat easy on the eyes but the hair just makes him doofy and boyish. and his wardrobe sucks! i even prefer his episode 1 look lol