❤[CH3] Paen Lub Salub Love (Poodle Production): Mai Warit/Mint Chalida

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Would love to see this for Mint! I miss her on screen but some of the comedy seems too much. Trying a bit too hard but then again that is Poodle lol. Also, I understand that the 2 guys are trying to be undercover as gay men but why on earth do they have to wear earrings?! I don't like guys who wear earrings, but it's okay I usually try my best to over look it.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
@BeLLa she says me too

and the perd kong wic 3 is that one show where all teh cast or most sit downa nd talk about tehir characters and behind the scene

Yaam

sarNie Adult
I used to be a hardcore Mint fan during her Wanjai and 4 Huajai days... She was so cute then even though her acting wasn't the best and still isn't unfortunately, but it's not to the point where it's horrible either thankfully. In my opinion, Mint doesn't grow old gracefully and has definitely lost her charm after her first lakorn with James for me. Her beauty has faded and I don't find her cute or attractive anymore probably because of her eyebrows? Idk. Lol but I'll never be able to stand how bushy and thick they've been for the past year or whatever. It also doesn't help that her roles keep becoming more and more insignificant, lifeless, and boring even when she's the nang'ek and the projects she's assigned to or choose often have a floppy storyline.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I used to be a hardcore Mint fan during her Wanjai and 4 Huajai days... She was so cute then even though her acting wasn't the best and still isn't unfortunately, but it's not to the point where it's horrible either thankfully. In my opinion, Mint doesn't grow old gracefully and has definitely lost her charm after her first lakorn with James for me. Her beauty has faded and I don't find her cute or attractive anymore probably because of her eyebrows? Idk. Lol but I'll never be able to stand how bushy and thick they've been for the past year or whatever. It also doesn't help that her roles keep becoming more and more insignificant, lifeless, and boring even when she's the nang'ek and the projects she's assigned to or choose often have a floppy storyline.
I agree, there is something off about her mouth.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It happens

I use to like many actors and it just faded and I don't care for them but I'll still try a lakorn if it catches my interest or I get bored. That is how I found prawadiradi and now it's 1 of my fav lakorn to rewatch and now I don't mind bella & jj and b4 I didn't have an interest

I find her eyebrows fine. I know many ppl are bothered by it but I think she looks good and pull it off well

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It happens

I use to like many actors and it just faded and I don't care for them but I'll still try a lakorn if it catches my interest or I get bored. That is how I found prawadiradi and now it's 1 of my fav lakorn to rewatch and now I don't mind bella & jj and b4 I didn't have an interest

I find her eyebrows find. I know many ppl are bothered by it but I think she looks good and pull it off well
I’m not bothered my her eyebrows as well. I think they actually suit her face and style. Unplucked eyebrows are a trend these days. Some people suit unmanaged eyebrows and some suit more groomed and clean eyebrows

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I think Mint's acting as I've noticed and mentioned before is definitely mirroring that of her male costar and the producer.

I remember way early on people thought she was Nok's favorite early on. Or maybe it was a different producer but she has potential, it's just that she's not being given good roles.

Only thing I'd say Mint is not the best at as an actress is crying. But other than that she's good with good people she can learn from and vibe well with as co- workers. For example, she did well as Piangkwan. Worked wonderfully with James Ma who probably tried his hardest bc he had the most to prove from the make cast and Nok was able to pull off this fan favorite character. But then her following ones with Bomb, Boy, and Top were fails for me.

With that said, Pon is in here??? Is he playing an evil character or is he being presented as good second lead syndrome? They did him bogus with that hairstyle considering how freaking good he looks at Pete with the styling he got in his most recent lakorn.

Anyways, I look forward to this because it's a completely brand new cast that at least to me has not worked together or been associated at all together prior to this lakorn.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@WeirFany

I agreed. Nok worked with her. ....he made her read to him to help her speech ..ect. Johnny A. Praised her in TD

1/2 of her lakorn are good

I enjoy her w/1st

Nuer mek wasn't bad

ronnapee

TsL

Her and mark were enjoyable when pra'nang had scenes. Her character was actually kinda sassy when she talked back. The script had too much side characters though

Last edited:

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
I think Mint's acting as I've noticed and mentioned before is definitely mirroring that of her male costar and the producer.

I remember way early on people thought she was Nok's favorite early on. Or maybe it was a different producer but she has potential, it's just that she's not being given good roles.

Only thing I'd say Mint is not the best at as an actress is crying. But other than that she's good with good people she can learn from and vibe well with as co- workers. For example, she did well as Piangkwan. Worked wonderfully with James Ma who probably tried his hardest bc he had the most to prove from the make cast and Nok was able to pull off this fan favorite character. But then her following ones with Bomb, Boy, and Top were fails for me.

With that said, Pon is in here??? Is he playing an evil character or is he being presented as good second lead syndrome? They did him bogus with that hairstyle considering how freaking good he looks at Pete with the styling he got in his most recent lakorn.

Anyways, I look forward to this because it's a completely brand new cast that at least to me has not worked together or been associated at all together prior to this lakorn.

I think Pon is playing as Mint's boyfriend. I could be wrong, sine I don't understand Thai that well.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I usually don’t like over exaggerated comedy lakorns but for some reason, I actually liked what I saw in the teaser. Maybe it’s cause I’m being biased cause I love Mint but I’m really looking forward to this one. I have trust in P’Poodle that she is gonna pull this off. After all she is the queen comedian herself lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I usually don’t like over exaggerated comedy lakorns but for some reason, I actually liked what I saw in the teaser. Maybe it’s cause I’m being biased cause I love Mint but I’m really looking forward to this one. I have trust in P’Poodle that she is gonna pull this off. After all she is the queen comedian herself lol
Haha, biased indeed. “Queen of comedy”? That’s a little far fetch. Haha.

spanky

sarNie OldFart

I don't know p'doddle. So I don't know if she is the QUEEN of comedy.

I don't think the person meant mint is the queen of comedy. I read she's bias of mint and therefore has an interests

I like mint and they look good together.

I always give a lakorn a try and it either hook me or it doesn't.

I tried pon & bua lakorn ...and couldn't get into it. Many high rated lakorns I couldn't "click" with And vice versa

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think poodle is the funniest female comedian. I don’t really know many other female comedians in Thailand that are funnier than her and more famous than her. I’m not sure if I’m forgetting others or not cause I can’t think of anyone else. Her boy crazy persona is funny most of the time and in her lakorns she has good comedic timing. So she’s the queen for me at least lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think poodle is the funniest female comedian. I don’t really know many other female comedians in Thailand that are funnier than her and more famous than her. I’m not sure if I’m forgetting others or not cause I can’t think of anyone else. Her boy crazy persona is funny most of the time and in her lakorns she has good comedic timing. So she’s the queen for me at least lol
Poodle? Is that a character name? I’ve haven’t finished any of Mint’s lakorn know know how her actions. Most of her lakorns are not my cup of tea. I just find this lakorn teaser to be really silly and I don’t think I’ll like it. I don’t find many actresses in this generation to be all that good in comedy, a lot are overacting.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Poodle? Is that a character name? I’ve haven’t finished any of Mint’s lakorn know know how her actions. Most of her lakorns are not my cup of tea. I just find this lakorn teaser to be really silly and I don’t think I’ll like it. I don’t find many actresses in this generation to be all that good in comedy, a lot are overacting.
No..poddle is a female comedian who is producing? Directing? This lakorn

It has no relation to Mint or her character expect Poddle is making this lakorn w/mint as her actor

Many lakorns aren't my cup of tea but I've been surprised many times of what I end up enjoying