❤[CH3] Paen Lub Salub Love (Poodle Production): Mai Warit/Mint Chalida

Coca

sarNie Adult
after i saw a teaser ... i wish next year soon because i can't wait anymore ..... i think this lakorn on air will have good rating clearly

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Maybe it's just me but I didn't find any of the scenes in the teaser funny. Probably have to wait and watch the overall scene.
I feel like that's not a teaser.... just random scenes... that's why that lady's commenter on it is funny

It was just a bunch of random scenes. The teaser made me feel like the lady...wtf ? Bunch of random scenes

The pictures of scenes looked more interesting

Last edited:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Personally, I'm looking forward moreso to just the new production, pairing, and Mint bc I've missed her but I want Mint to step away from the lakorns going for "haha" funny scenes more.

I, for one, need Mint for another Piangkwan type mood and character. Something with a more "natural" movie/drama serious toned lakorn. I didn't mind her recent one with James Ma but I didn't like the focus being such focused around Carissa's character which i know was like that in the original too. And, I need Mint to finally gave a lakorn where she has 2 men chasing her not just her vying for the lead male actor alone.

Krating in here looks like he might end up eith Yardthip?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Personally, I'm looking forward moreso to just the new production, pairing, and Mint bc I've missed her but I want Mint to step away from the lakorns going for "haha" funny scenes more.

I, for one, need Mint for another Piangkwan type mood and character. Something with a more "natural" movie/drama serious toned lakorn. I didn't mind her recent one with James Ma but I didn't like the focus being such focused around Carissa's character which i know was like that in the original too. And, I need Mint to finally gave a lakorn where she has 2 men chasing her not just her vying for the lead male actor alone.

Krating in here looks like he might end up eith Yardthip?
Unfortunately Mint has been typcasted :( She gets lots of tomboyish and comedic roles. I wish Ch3 would give her something new but they love to waste her potential in case no one has noticed :rolleyes: She should get like a dramatic revenge type of storyline where she plays a smart and clever woman. Hopefully with a good p’ek as well.

Thankfully, I like comedy so I’m able to watch Mints lakorns but it would still be very nice to see her get a variety of different type of roles with better p’eks!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I never watch the OST videos cause they show so many scenes from the lakorn in there! I feel like they sometimes squeeze the whole lakorn into one video lol