❤[CH3] Paen Lub Salub Love (Poodle Production): Mai Warit/Mint Chalida

fun

Expired Sarnie
i am not interested in pong.

but is this finally getting an air date! i feel like i have waited years. you cant really blame ch3 for giving sucky role to mint. i think she doesnt care too much as long as she gets work here and there. her lakorn are either hit or miss.. most of them has been miss for me.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Lol

Sorry last OT

The pra'nang can both be players

I would like to just see pong as man where who is honest and not a cheater.

Yay... i'm excited to see this lakorn

fun

Expired Sarnie
yay i get those days off!

i am going in with no expectation... that way i wouldnt be too down... but on the bright side this has a chance to become a hit... you know those lakorn that rarely gets any news but somehow gains an immense amount of popularity out of nowhere.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
yay i get those days off!

i am going in with no expectation... that way i wouldnt be too down... but on the bright side this has a chance to become a hit... you know those lakorn that rarely gets any news but somehow gains an immense amount of popularity out of nowhere.
It’s because the storyline attracts the viewers. That’s the best way to get ratings these days. You need a good storyline like BPS or Angkor to get the good numbers

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
View attachment 29249
Pong and Mint actually look really good though! I wouldn’t mind these 2 in a lakorn together! Besides, Pong still looks good for his age.
I been saying that! Maybe bc Mint looks older for her age too and I just love her with taller men. She can learn from him too. They are nang ek and p'ek who had very prominent strong noses to me, also big lips/big mouth. Lol

With that said, I'm also going in with low expectations. You'd think that with P'Poodle's loyalty and hard work for ch 3, she'd get more help with promotions from the higher ups. But who knows, maybe we'll be surprised like some were for Mario/Mint lakorn. Other than them having a good international fantasy pairing when we first heard about it and got excited, Sonix Boom didn't get much spotlight for the drama if I remember. Then it did surprisingly well enough for them to be recognized. :)

Sidenote- My Mint needs to stay away from those thick as hell fake bangs.