❤[CH3] Paen Lub Salub Love (Poodle Production): Mai Warit/Mint Chalida

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I follow her Ig and there is plenty of time she dress nicely that is not part of an event. She was on the news a few years ago and ppl were criticizing her and saying she is dressing too sexy. I don't find her eyebrow that bad. I don't know what's going on and that is speculation of our thoughts and feeling. At the end it's irrelevant. The maya world is another world. I'm not in her shoes....so I can't say do this and do that.... that is easy for us to say. It's like ppl telling us and giving us advice on our lives and say just do this and do that. It easy for an outsider to say because they are not in your shoes and know the ramifications of just doing this and that. Not my place to say. They need to tread carefully or else dead career ...I can only "presumed" that is why most of them have their own business.

Plenty of older actor came out after they faded away and Express how difficult it is in the et world....

@SuzieJ yes...her msg got leak....she was labeled a "difficult " kid....

Take all news w/a grain of salt. There's 2 side to a story and their the truth somewhere in between. They all play the koo-jin game

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
She was gonna be in a lakorn with mario? Which one? How the heck did i miss this.
the one with Kim. I dont know why fans wanted her in that one, it's like almost the same as her first one with him. Fc complains that she get sucky roles but yet wants her in the same type of roles just because they like the praek (sorry to be so blunt). Seriously I'm glad she's in the lakorn with Toey. She's going to play a surrogate, a role she never played before. Like so what if they dress her in rags, play that role so well that no one notice how you are dress! I mean look at Taew in SJ series. She basically had like one outfit but no one talked about her clothes did they?
Is wawwa the same girl whos messages with her koojin got leaked where she told him to flirt more with her at events and stuff or something?
Haha yes that's the girl!!!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Taew SJ character...is a good character...prideful, direct and strong

Which I feel PK was in ronapee....I felt she had memorable lines. I love what she said to ester... calling her BS and said aren't you tired of this b.s. acting fake. Her voice was calm when she threw that shade....

And there's the other lakorn I can't finish....

I love her lakorn w/Oh...but it did suffer the typical thai lakorn writing of arrogant pk....and nk....I enjoy the 2 diff. Role and world. I love the family bonding and honesty when they like each other. The writer can/could've modify it.

Mia 2018....I like the change they did from the original. Nk asked for the divorce instead of the hubby forcing it.

Hahaha...I thought this was toey/mint forum

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
the one with Kim. I dont know why fans wanted her in that one, it's like almost the same as her first one with him. Fc complains that she get sucky roles but yet wants her in the same type of roles just because they like the praek (sorry to be so blunt). Seriously I'm glad she's in the lakorn with Toey. She's going to play a surrogate, a role she never played before. Like so what if they dress her in rags, play that role so well that no one notice how you are dress! I mean look at Taew in SJ series. She basically had like one outfit but no one talked about her clothes did they?
Haha yes that's the girl!!!
Ohhh yes that lakorn! Im also glad shes not in that one. Though i want her to pair with mario, i like the story of this lakorn better than the other one. Plus i like toey too so im happy shes in this. I hope it will be a hit

And oh okay then yeah. Dumb girl. I wonder what other koojins text each other before hand and ask each other to play up the flirting

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wait this is Mai and Mint's lakorn thread hahaha oops.

Well I am waiting to see this because p'Poodle's last lakorn was quite funny. I mean I felt Matt overacted but it was pretty entertaining. I haven't seen Mint in a hardcore comedy so this will be something g new to me. I'm only assuming it's a comedy base on all the bts ig stories :rolleyes:.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am excited for this lakorn. It's something different both storyline for me and the couple.

I think Mint is OK where she is at. Whatever the channel gives her she just takes it. To me, most of the celebrities aren't big with the acting...they have so many other things going on that being an actor/actress is just part of the pie but isn't the biggest part. They have businesses, commercials, school and etc. So acting will have to fit in somewhere. It doesn't matter how long one is in the industry and how good they are. They still have to keep up with the acting if not it shows. But honestly, I don't see it as a priority in thai et industry. It's just the overall attitude not truly just one person.

Unless you are Tik or Nadech then your request isn't going to be heard. That's the reality of the business. She isn't important enough in the eyes of the channel to be given the things she wants. So even if she is second thought, last resort or whatever the reason may be, she's probably grateful for the chance. She seemed to have a good life, a business or two, a happy relationship and being an actress is the icing on the cake.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was just gonna ask if there was any update. I am looking forward to this lakorn. If it will air soon, which slot? I hope it is the weekend slot.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Airing soon? They took a long time to shoot but such a quick time to edit. Hopefully this one is good. I’m still iffy about Mai.