❤[CH3] Paen Lub Salub Love (Poodle Production): Mai Warit/Mint Chalida

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I came here after watching the first one with Aun&May, and I really liked PRTLWR. I'm hoping that even though they recasted Lena, that Mint and Mai's will be a good lakorn.

I know I'm being a bit too hopeful but I'd love to see Aun&May in here as their respected roles.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Are they redoing the whole series from these novels? The only part I want to see after Mae/Aun's part is Tawan.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I like Mai. He's watchable. Love his role in his drama with Mew. Will watch this for him and Mint.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Still no updates on this? Feels like it's been filming forever and now Mint's on vacation, so is it done?

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol, April is a month of celebration so ppl are on vacation. That’s expected. Lol
Yeah saw postings about Songkran, which I then googled and read was their traditional news years. But do they get the whole month off? On wiki, it just says from April 13-15.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah saw postings about Songkran, which I then googled and read was their traditional news years. But do they get the whole month off? On wiki, it just says from April 13-15.
For Khmer New Year, we celebrate like the whole month. Lol, the actual New Year for us is the 14th. We also use the same wording, “Songkran” means New Year.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I live in the state so I do celebrate like 3 New Years, American, Khmer, and Chinese New Years. Lol
My grandpa is Chinese and my other grandparents are Khmer.
Oh wow, that's a lot. I just celebrate two Lunar New Year (aka CNY) and American/Western New Year.

LyLy

sarNie Egg
I saw on Mint instagram that they are still filming this one. I wonder how she going to have time to film the one with Toey since she's on a tight schedule.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw on Mint instagram that they are still filming this one. I wonder how she going to have time to film the one with Toey since she's on a tight schedule.
Seriously? I know this is a new production and whatnot but man they're so slow with filming. I hope it doesn't affect her lakorn with Toey because at this point I'm looking forward to that one more. Because the storyline is more interesting, Broadcast is a better-known production and we've actually seen fitting pics/promotion for it. This lakorn just seems exist in the dark.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
For real though, this is taking forever and there's sooooo little to be leaked, so I can't even tell if there will be chemistry or not between the two. I see Mint posting clips with Yardthip, Payoon, and that other guy who I'm not familiar with (sorry!).

TBH...Ch.3 kind of lowballs Mint unless it's her request to not take on much public promoting events for her lakorns too. She get's okayish storylines and little to no promotion on the lakorns she stars in. Which I don't understand, bc during her lakorn airing times, she at least takes on numerous product events or etc so why would she not make event appearances often with her casts. And it seems she gets put with "lower" priority lakorns which sometimes gets hit with good decent ratings and still don't get the right promotions for it.

Last edited:

SiraRokz1994

sarNie Egg
For real though, this is taking forever and there's sooooo little to be leaked, so I can't even tell if there will be chemistry or not between the two. I see Mint posting clips with Yardthip, Payoon, and that other guy who I'm not familiar with (sorry!).

TBH...Ch.3 kind of lowballs Mint unless it's her request to not take on much public promoting events for her lakorns too. She get's okayish storylines and little to no promotion on the lakorns she stars in. Which I don't understand, bc during her lakorn airing times, she at least takes on numerous product events or etc so why would she make event appearances often with her casts. And it seems she gets put with "lower" priority lakorns which sometimes gets hit with good decent ratings and still don't get the right promotions for it.
Thats exactly how I feel and it makes me so angry..I understand that Yaya and Kim mostly get the best of everything which is understandable since they are more popular. But couldn't they at least work towards giving Mint better roles. You can tell she wants expand her experience and improve her acting by taking on different kind of roles. I am actually proud of her for being able to work with what she was given and climb up the ladder slowly. And all the horrible wardrobes ugh its so frustrating. I can go on forever lol

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Random note---I mentioned this in her thread with Toey.

I just realized something I've been complaining about will be seen in this drama with Mai. I've been not fond of Mint's bushy brows lol (she's my ultimate Thai actress bias) but her brows!!!! it's been driving me nuts bc she'll be sooo pretty, then we get a HD picture...and her stray eye brow hairs makes me hurt. At first I was like oh it's whatever she's not working...but I forgot she's been slowly filming this one with Mai. I hope it's not too HD for her eyebrow sake lol

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
At this point, I don't think we'll see this till 2020 lol

And I can't imagine Mai or Mint having chemistry anymore bc of their lack of interactions or pictures we've been provided. Mint only posts with Payoon, Yardthip, Ball and Krating only. Barely Mai....

Makes me nervous lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
At this point, I don't think we'll see this till 2020 lol

And I can't imagine Mai or Mint having chemistry anymore bc of their lack of interactions or pictures we've been provided. Mint only posts with Payoon, Yardthip, Ball and Krating only. Barely Mai....

Makes me nervous lol
That soon?! Lol
Lol I gave up. This is totally a comedy if we go by Mint's last IG story. She was up in a tree screaming about a ghost!!! Smh:facepalm:... the earlier pictures looked so promising. Dang I think that was 3 years ago :facepalm::risas3: