❤[CH3] Paen Lub Salub Love (Poodle Production): Mai Warit/Mint Chalida

Suiiiilove90

sarNie Egg
View attachment 31630

Hey! Pon and Mint looks great together now that I see them side by side with Pon in nice average not over the top clothes. Lol

Too bad, Pon still looks kind of awkward with everyone offscreen maybe bc he's still younger compared to everyone else that's why he's so formal. I still can't believe he's 1996er. Still waiting for mint to follow him back on IG.
He is 1996er LOL. Anyways, he is still younger than anyone there.
The one thing that bothers me so much about this lakorn is its color setting. The way they shot the drama like hundreds of years ago and broadcast it now doesn't help the fact that everything looks to pinkish??? and oldfashioned. Their lips hahahaha

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
I have a doubt guys, I am sorry if am wrong.. What about Yaya's and Kim's lakorn.. How they are getting good ratings even though some of their lakorn are not up to the mark..

Please don't take it as a criticism.. I just felt like that

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So 1 seemed to be the new norm for channel 3. Back then it would considered a major flop now is like meh...

With this kind of acting 1 to 2 episodes are fine but if it's the entire lakorn then it's a bit much and a turn off to most viewers. These kind of comedies only are good in small doses. The over exaggerations makes the lakorn less funny. Mint has pretty skin though. 1.7 rating is in line with some of channel 3 other lakorns. It's pitiful to see how low lakorns have gotten.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Just seeing Mint and James Ji in one video made me realized why haven't they paired yet?
I feel you! It's like Great and Taew have worked in the industry for a long time but no lakorn. Now Mint and James and yet still no lakorn together.
Ch.3 wants us to wait for a century to start pairing our veterans. They keep giving us the same ones or new generation actors, sadly.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
They get better pairings and better storylines than mint. mint gets horrible storylines most of the time :(
It'll be great to see Mint with a very twisted nang'rai role with a good plot. I would like to see her in a challenging role. The elders in Ch. 3 needs to
step up their game and change her character role up. She has potential and they just don't want to give it to her, yet. Which sucks.