❤[CH3] Paen Lub Salub Love (Poodle Production): Mai Warit/Mint Chalida

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
20190113_082454.jpg

Hey! Pon and Mint looks great together now that I see them side by side with Pon in nice average not over the top clothes. Lol

Too bad, Pon still looks kind of awkward with everyone offscreen maybe bc he's still younger compared to everyone else that's why he's so formal. I still can't believe he's 1996er. Still waiting for mint to follow him back on IG.

Weiwei

sarNie Egg
Forgot to put a lil’ update on asianfuse about the subs. EP1 and EP2 have already been released. Working on getting EP3 done soon. :icon12:

Playlist: https://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x68mkb
Thanks alot dr..

Done watching 5th and 6th episodes.. I laughed like anything.. Even though I didn't understand completely, scenes are so good. Mint did her best here. I like her in this more than her previous 2 projects. Love to see more romantic scenes..

Mai and Prima have more romantic scenes and those are so good. It's so natural and can feel the love.. I wish Mint should also get some scenes like that.. Waiting for some romantic scenes of Mint for a long time

Xiongurl26

sarNie Adult
I'm behind on starting this one. Sounds like this one is doing good. Can't wait to start! Also, I didn't know Michelle was in here too. So many of the supporting casts that I love are in here.

Suiiiilove90

sarNie Egg
View attachment 31630

Hey! Pon and Mint looks great together now that I see them side by side with Pon in nice average not over the top clothes. Lol

Too bad, Pon still looks kind of awkward with everyone offscreen maybe bc he's still younger compared to everyone else that's why he's so formal. I still can't believe he's 1996er. Still waiting for mint to follow him back on IG.
He is 1996er LOL. Anyways, he is still younger than anyone there.
The one thing that bothers me so much about this lakorn is its color setting. The way they shot the drama like hundreds of years ago and broadcast it now doesn't help the fact that everything looks to pinkish??? and oldfashioned. Their lips hahahaha

Weiwei

sarNie Egg
I have a doubt guys, I am sorry if am wrong.. What about Yaya's and Kim's lakorn.. How they are getting good ratings even though some of their lakorn are not up to the mark..

Please don't take it as a criticism.. I just felt like that